Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 25-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Registered Offender

palacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle
Seems I'm not the only one who holds Maz in such high esteem
^
Old 25-07-2010, 12:43 PM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Excellent stuff. Hope this thread keeps me entertained till Sherlock Holmes on BBC tonight. A couple of temporary bans and spilled e-goss wouldnt go amiss.
Old 25-07-2010, 12:57 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
I would have thought when he embarrassed himself so much yesterday, (his grovellin' self-abasin' backtrackin' apology to Barbara was enough to make a chap wince), he would have had the wisdom to shut up today, but the bottle is a cruel mistress, (not for nothing is this man in Chile, if you get what I mean).

I take it there was a bust up between PeterH and Maz yesterspoons. About what?

And I find the above paragraph a touch OTT. Peter is not an alcoholic and the reference to him being in Chile clearly has malintent but I am not sure how exactly.

I expect better of Maz (and indeed Peter had he posted something similar)
Old 25-07-2010, 01:24 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
No, it's true.

You are in good company with Peter.

And the number of people who have repped me, amongst others. Yes.
Old 25-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
I take it there was a bust up between PeterH and Maz yesterspoons. About what?
AJ is a gossiping fish wife.

Who knew
Old 25-07-2010, 01:57 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
And the number of people who have repped me, amongst others. Yes.
I am glad for you that you are so popular.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
lol
Old 25-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Does anyone else abuse the repping thing by having little conversations, albeit weeks apart?

Not that I do, of course.

I just wondered.
Old 25-07-2010, 02:05 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
Does anyone else abuse the repping thing .
Jone-zee.

He's a little tinker.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 02:16 PM

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Jone-zee.

He's a little tinker.
The only rep I have ever received from Jone-zee was a neg one
Old 25-07-2010, 02:46 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
I am glad for you that you are so popular.

No, you missed the point, as always.

It's not that I'm popular. It's that you aren't.
Old 25-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
No, you missed the point, as always.

It's not that I'm popular. It's that you aren't.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Anyway, this forum is for people needing Help. Unless you need help* then Dave might prefer you to bitch in the normal places.

* I am avoiding the expected gag; it might be too close to home.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
The only rep I have ever received from Jone-zee was a neg one
Me too.

But he's so sweet about it.

I'd like to buy him a latte some time.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 03:05 PM

Thanks Dave.

Just what I needed
Old 25-07-2010, 03:48 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
AJ is a gossiping fish wife.

Who knew
The fish
Old 25-07-2010, 04:08 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu
Excellent stuff. Hope this thread keeps me entertained till Sherlock Holmes on BBC tonight. A couple of temporary bans and spilled e-goss wouldnt go amiss.
e goss. Is that like Luke Goss?

Last edited by PeterH; 25-07-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 25-07-2010, 04:10 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Perhaps a Mod could advise you what "User Help & Suggestions" is about.

I don't think it's to enquire about other posters.

hth

My suggestion is to have you warned Maz. At times your behaviour is unacceptable on here. Personal insults are still insults, even if you dress them up in flowery clothing.
Old 25-07-2010, 04:13 PM

I think Jonezee neg repped me. I am not sure he meant to. I am fairly sure he would be on my side of the fence on this.
Old 25-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Popular on a forum What a winner you are
Old 25-07-2010, 04:29 PM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
e goss. Is that like Luke Goss?
Pretty much. Difference is that e goss is unluky.