Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter
 
CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 25-07-2010, 04:34 PM
saxoneagle's Avatar
saxoneagle saxoneagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Bromley
Age: 41
Posts: 24,841
Rep Power: 19796027
saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87
Popular on a forum What a winner you are

He's a winner in real life, too.

If you believe what he tells you...
__________________
RWC 2015 blog:
https://redmanpe.wordpress.com/
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 25-07-2010, 04:50 PM
PeterH's Avatar
PeterH PeterH is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Santiago. Chile
Age: 54
Posts: 48,011
Rep Power: 21474856
PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Coming out of this well aren't you Maz. Do you have a slimey rock to crawl back under? You like abusing people and bullying them off this site, let's see if you can take some.

Every slip up Maz and I'm on it. Making you look like the smug overeducated weirdo buffoon you really are.
__________________
"Be under no illusion that the reality of what I'm saying is the fact of the matter."
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 25-07-2010, 04:52 PM
PeterH's Avatar
PeterH PeterH is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Santiago. Chile
Age: 54
Posts: 48,011
Rep Power: 21474856
PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Anyway, this forum is for people needing Help. Unless you need help* then Dave might prefer you to bitch in the normal places.



* I am avoiding the expected gag; it might be too close to home.

No, I think we want you removed for being an odious shite Maz. Clear enough.
__________________
"Be under no illusion that the reality of what I'm saying is the fact of the matter."
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 25-07-2010, 04:54 PM
PeterH's Avatar
PeterH PeterH is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Santiago. Chile
Age: 54
Posts: 48,011
Rep Power: 21474856
PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Just to keep it civilised, and not spilling over to other threads and forums. Let's keep it all on this one.

As you say: 'albeit from the safety of a rarely-used forum'. So I am sure you will agree.

Let's put a few feelers out, and see just how much you are universally disliked.
__________________
"Be under no illusion that the reality of what I'm saying is the fact of the matter."
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 25-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Maz's Avatar
Maz Maz is offline
Semper Idem
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: A place where nothing ever happens.
Posts: 156,690
Rep Power: 21474854
Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
Personal insults are still insults, even if you dress them up in flowery clothing.
Well quite.

Which is why I was astounded when you insulted not just me, but Barbara as well, (as her response indicated).

Is the poor little gander not able to take his sauce?
__________________
..
..G
abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ


Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 25-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Maz's Avatar
Maz Maz is offline
Semper Idem
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: A place where nothing ever happens.
Posts: 156,690
Rep Power: 21474854
Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
No, I think we want you removed for being an odious shite Maz. Clear enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
Personal insults are still insults, even if you dress them up in flowery clothing.


At least I dress mine.
__________________
..
..G
abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ


Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 25-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Tony Montana's Avatar
Tony Montana Tony Montana is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 5,967
Rep Power: 21474852
Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
I'm not sure what's more embarrassing.

The starting of the argument

The escalation of the argument and insults that followed

The "i'm more popular than you" direction in which the thread has gone

The fact that grown men with a rather sad amount of posts think their popularity can be proved by a repp'ing system on an internet site

The fact that not only are 2 grown men not mature enough to sort their differences out in the manner with which you would expect someone of their age to, but the fact that they are trying to recruit allies to their vendettas.

The seemingly poor way in which they have both reacted to banter certainly explains their reliance on an internet site for a life

Pretty sad episode guys, show some dignity and draw a line underneath it.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 25-07-2010, 06:10 PM
brighton_eagle's Avatar
brighton_eagle brighton_eagle is offline
Lovely
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Age: 49
Posts: 50,877
Rep Power: 21474857
brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
My suggestion is to have you warned Maz. At times your behaviour is unacceptable on here. Personal insults are still insults, even if you dress them up in flowery clothing.
You want the mods to tell Maz off because he sent a PM to you?
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 25-07-2010, 06:12 PM
Maz's Avatar
Maz Maz is offline
Semper Idem
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: A place where nothing ever happens.
Posts: 156,690
Rep Power: 21474854
Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana
The fact that not only are 2 grown men not mature enough to sort their differences out in the manner with which you would expect someone of their age to, but the fact that they are trying to recruit allies to their vendettas.
.
Er, point of order.

I am quite happy sorting out my differences on the BBS on the BBS.

And in a suitably light-hearted manner at that. (I'd do a smiley here, but really should they be necessary to communicate meaning?).

As for allies, I seek none and have sought none. But thank you anyway.
__________________
..
..G
abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ


Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 25-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Maz's Avatar
Maz Maz is offline
Semper Idem
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: A place where nothing ever happens.
Posts: 156,690
Rep Power: 21474854
Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
You want the mods to tell Maz off because he sent a PM to you?
I most certainly did not send Peter a PM.

I haven't the foggiest idea what he wants to complain about. And why he doesn't just complain if that's what he wants to do, rather than just keep saying how he is going to complain.
__________________
..
..G
abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ


Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 25-07-2010, 06:15 PM
brighton_eagle's Avatar
brighton_eagle brighton_eagle is offline
Lovely
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Age: 49
Posts: 50,877
Rep Power: 21474857
brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Sorry, not a PM. A neg rep comment.

The purpose of this thread is that Peter wants the mods to warn Maz because he put a comment on his neg rep?

This is all very odd.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 25-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Maz's Avatar
Maz Maz is offline
Semper Idem
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: A place where nothing ever happens.
Posts: 156,690
Rep Power: 21474854
Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
Sorry, not a PM. A neg rep comment.

The purpose of this thread is that Peter wants the mods to warn Maz because he put a comment on his neg rep?

This is all very odd.
A very odd thread indeed.

In an odd location.

It only needs an odd typeface and it's complete.
__________________
..
..G
abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ


Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 25-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Barbara4003's Avatar
Barbara4003 Barbara4003 is offline
Official Sponsor - oh :(
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: In a house, on a hill, in a galaxy far, far away
Posts: 60,390
Rep Power: 21474851
Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I blame Dave.

It's all his fault.
__________________
Woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head, found my way downstairs and drank a cup, and looking up I noticed I was late.
Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat, found my way upstairs and had a smoke, and Somebody spoke and I went into a dream
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 25-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Maz's Avatar
Maz Maz is offline
Semper Idem
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: A place where nothing ever happens.
Posts: 156,690
Rep Power: 21474854
Maz has disabled reputation
It's only one person's fault, yes, but no - not Dave.


(Although you can blame the typeface on him; it really shouldn't be allowed on here).
__________________
..
..G
abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ


Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 25-07-2010, 06:23 PM
PeterH's Avatar
PeterH PeterH is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Santiago. Chile
Age: 54
Posts: 48,011
Rep Power: 21474856
PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
Sorry, not a PM. A neg rep comment.

The purpose of this thread is that Peter wants the mods to warn Maz because he put a comment on his neg rep?

This is all very odd.

No, I want him warned because of this part of his post on this thread:

'he would have had the wisdom to shut up today, but the bottle is a cruel mistress, (not for nothing is this man in Chile, if you get what I mean).'

Or I would be content if he is man enough to edit the offending remark.
__________________
"Be under no illusion that the reality of what I'm saying is the fact of the matter."
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 25-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Barbara4003's Avatar
Barbara4003 Barbara4003 is offline
Official Sponsor - oh :(
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: In a house, on a hill, in a galaxy far, far away
Posts: 60,390
Rep Power: 21474851
Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I blame Dave for:

a) Starting the site in the first place
b) Allowing such a horrid typeface
d) All the conflicts in the world
c) Neg repping me
__________________
Woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head, found my way downstairs and drank a cup, and looking up I noticed I was late.
Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat, found my way upstairs and had a smoke, and Somebody spoke and I went into a dream
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 25-07-2010, 06:25 PM
brighton_eagle's Avatar
brighton_eagle brighton_eagle is offline
Lovely
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Age: 49
Posts: 50,877
Rep Power: 21474857
brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
No, I want him warned because of this part of his post on this thread:

'he would have had the wisdom to shut up today, but the bottle is a cruel mistress, (not for nothing is this man in Chile, if you get what I mean).'

Or I would be content if he is man enough to edit the offending remark.
OK. So what was the purpose of this thread then?
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 25-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Maz's Avatar
Maz Maz is offline
Semper Idem
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: A place where nothing ever happens.
Posts: 156,690
Rep Power: 21474854
Maz has disabled reputation
And I want Peter warned because of this part of his post on this thread:

"odious shite".

Whilst I'm at it, can we please warn Barbara, for her own good? (It doesn't matter what for).

And I would like Brighton_Eagle warned, because two sets of twins is enough.
__________________
..
..G
abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ


Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 25-07-2010, 06:25 PM
PeterH's Avatar
PeterH PeterH is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Santiago. Chile
Age: 54
Posts: 48,011
Rep Power: 21474856
PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Well quite.

Which is why I was astounded when you insulted not just me, but Barbara as well, (as her response indicated).

Is the poor little gander not able to take his sauce?
Bring it on.
__________________
"Be under no illusion that the reality of what I'm saying is the fact of the matter."
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 25-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Barbara4003's Avatar
Barbara4003 Barbara4003 is offline
Official Sponsor - oh :(
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: In a house, on a hill, in a galaxy far, far away
Posts: 60,390
Rep Power: 21474851
Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
OK. So what was the purpose of this thread then?
I think initially it was to find out what Dave had apparently said about him, and seeing as Dave doesn't like to get PMs for anything BBS related, I suppose Peter thought it best to ask in here.
__________________
Woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head, found my way downstairs and drank a cup, and looking up I noticed I was late.
Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat, found my way upstairs and had a smoke, and Somebody spoke and I went into a dream
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.