Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 25-07-2010, 04:34 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87
Popular on a forum What a winner you are

He's a winner in real life, too.

If you believe what he tells you...
Old 25-07-2010, 04:50 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Coming out of this well aren't you Maz. Do you have a slimey rock to crawl back under? You like abusing people and bullying them off this site, let's see if you can take some.

Every slip up Maz and I'm on it. Making you look like the smug overeducated weirdo buffoon you really are.
Old 25-07-2010, 04:52 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Anyway, this forum is for people needing Help. Unless you need help* then Dave might prefer you to bitch in the normal places.

* I am avoiding the expected gag; it might be too close to home.

No, I think we want you removed for being an odious shite Maz. Clear enough.
Old 25-07-2010, 04:54 PM

Just to keep it civilised, and not spilling over to other threads and forums. Let's keep it all on this one.

As you say: 'albeit from the safety of a rarely-used forum'. So I am sure you will agree.

Let's put a few feelers out, and see just how much you are universally disliked.
Old 25-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
Personal insults are still insults, even if you dress them up in flowery clothing.
Well quite.

Which is why I was astounded when you insulted not just me, but Barbara as well, (as her response indicated).

Is the poor little gander not able to take his sauce?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
No, I think we want you removed for being an odious shite Maz. Clear enough.
Quote:
Personal insults are still insults, even if you dress them up in flowery clothing.

At least I dress mine.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 06:10 PM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
I'm not sure what's more embarrassing.

The starting of the argument

The escalation of the argument and insults that followed

The "i'm more popular than you" direction in which the thread has gone

The fact that grown men with a rather sad amount of posts think their popularity can be proved by a repp'ing system on an internet site

The fact that not only are 2 grown men not mature enough to sort their differences out in the manner with which you would expect someone of their age to, but the fact that they are trying to recruit allies to their vendettas.

The seemingly poor way in which they have both reacted to banter certainly explains their reliance on an internet site for a life

Pretty sad episode guys, show some dignity and draw a line underneath it.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
My suggestion is to have you warned Maz. At times your behaviour is unacceptable on here. Personal insults are still insults, even if you dress them up in flowery clothing.
You want the mods to tell Maz off because he sent a PM to you?
Old 25-07-2010, 06:12 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana
The fact that not only are 2 grown men not mature enough to sort their differences out in the manner with which you would expect someone of their age to, but the fact that they are trying to recruit allies to their vendettas.
Er, point of order.

I am quite happy sorting out my differences on the BBS on the BBS.

And in a suitably light-hearted manner at that. (I'd do a smiley here, but really should they be necessary to communicate meaning?).

As for allies, I seek none and have sought none. But thank you anyway.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
You want the mods to tell Maz off because he sent a PM to you?
I most certainly did not send Peter a PM.

I haven't the foggiest idea what he wants to complain about. And why he doesn't just complain if that's what he wants to do, rather than just keep saying how he is going to complain.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Sorry, not a PM. A neg rep comment.

The purpose of this thread is that Peter wants the mods to warn Maz because he put a comment on his neg rep?

This is all very odd.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:

The purpose of this thread is that Peter wants the mods to warn Maz because he put a comment on his neg rep?

This is all very odd.
A very odd thread indeed.

In an odd location.

It only needs an odd typeface and it's complete.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I blame Dave.

It's all his fault.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Semper Idem

It's only one person's fault, yes, but no - not Dave.

(Although you can blame the typeface on him; it really shouldn't be allowed on here).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:

This is all very odd.

No, I want him warned because of this part of his post on this thread:

'he would have had the wisdom to shut up today, but the bottle is a cruel mistress, (not for nothing is this man in Chile, if you get what I mean).'

Or I would be content if he is man enough to edit the offending remark.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:24 PM

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I blame Dave for:

a) Starting the site in the first place
b) Allowing such a horrid typeface
d) All the conflicts in the world
c) Neg repping me
Old 25-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Lovely

Quote:
No, I want him warned because of this part of his post on this thread:

'he would have had the wisdom to shut up today, but the bottle is a cruel mistress, (not for nothing is this man in Chile, if you get what I mean).'

Or I would be content if he is man enough to edit the offending remark.
OK. So what was the purpose of this thread then?
Semper Idem

And I want Peter warned because of this part of his post on this thread:

"odious shite".

Whilst I'm at it, can we please warn Barbara, for her own good? (It doesn't matter what for).

And I would like Brighton_Eagle warned, because two sets of twins is enough.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Well quite.

Which is why I was astounded when you insulted not just me, but Barbara as well, (as her response indicated).

Is the poor little gander not able to take his sauce?
Bring it on.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
OK. So what was the purpose of this thread then?
I think initially it was to find out what Dave had apparently said about him, and seeing as Dave doesn't like to get PMs for anything BBS related, I suppose Peter thought it best to ask in here.