Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 06-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Crumbs.

Who did you buy it through?

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 06-11-2011, 07:26 PM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Online with Game
Old 06-11-2011, 09:30 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
IT'S THIS WEEK GUYS
Old 06-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Nice work.

Let us know how you get on with it.

I can't work out what race to be, wondering whether to reincarnate Derek the Argonian or plump for another race.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 06-11-2011, 09:35 PM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Always dark elf for me and if thats not available then I choose elf and make him black.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:05 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If you've got a modded 360, you can play it already. It's torrentable and it works.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:27 PM

Alexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlexc26 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I cannot wait for this, enjoyed Oblivion, I know I am going to enjoy this 10x more.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Pure Codology

Dark Elves are in it. Think I might be one of the cat folk.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 06-11-2011, 10:51 PM
Pure Codology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
If you've got a modded 360, you can play it already. It's torrentable and it works.
Norty; have you played it, is it mindbendingly brilliant?

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 06-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Pure Codology

If anyone's played it, can you tell me if when you wander about the wilderness,
does it do that slight pause thing while it loads or have they smoothed it out?

That was the one thing that slightly irritated me about the last version...

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 06-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Sneering at your shins

CPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle
If anyone's played it, can you tell me if when you wander about the wilderness,
does it do that slight pause thing while it loads or have they smoothed it out?

That was the one thing that slightly irritated me about the last version...
I'm fully expecting an utter glitch fest, game breaking bugs etc. I remember Oblivion became literally unplayable for me before a certain patch came out. Still have to get it though on friday! Like everyone else i cannot wait for this game.

Dark elves all the way
Old 06-11-2011, 11:22 PM
Pure Codology

Yeah, you're probably right... I came to the xbox party late, actually only dived in after seeing Oblivion, so it would have been after the patches.

As far as races go, if ain't got tail, it's an epic fail.

Having said that, I'd be a freaking dwarf in a flash.

I think the playable races are Breton, Nord, Imperial (all human inc. one more - the name escapes me,) Orc, Elf, Dark Elf, Argonian and cat type fella.

Maybe I'll be Baz the Orc.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 06-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Sneering at your shins

CPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
Just read this on Gamespot........

'PS3 version looks *slightly* better, nearly negligible though. We had a single building pop-in in Winterrun on the Xbox. Screen tearing is negligible on both consoles thus far.

Xbox version runs *slightly* better, PS3 has what I would describe as "quarter second hangs" more frequently, say 1 an hour on Xbox and perhaps 3-5 an hour on PS3

We have encountered 0 bug so far on the Xbox, 0 on the PS3. 4 hour gametime on both consoles, no breaks.''

Woo! Hurry up life FFS!
Old 06-11-2011, 11:48 PM
Pure Codology

Fudging superb.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 07-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Sneering at your shins

Holy shit toads! never knew about this. **spoilers** i think?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-11-2011, 07:21 AM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerob
Online with Game
Do you know how good game online are?

Game said they dispatched it yesterday.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Pure Codology

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_flake
Holy shit toads! never knew about this. **spoilers** i think?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Can't bring myself to look.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 07-11-2011, 08:21 AM
Pure Codology

Dum, dum-dum, dah, dah-dum, dum-dum....

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 07-11-2011, 08:56 AM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle
Norty; have you played it, is it mindbendingly brilliant?
It is. I'm having to use a different gamertag to play it on, as if I connect to Live with it in they might nobble me.

Not too far in so far, but it's absolutely nuts. Not seen any "proper" dragons yet though. Turns out it's only the named big ones that you can absorb stuff from.

I urge you not to look at any spoilers, it's really something you should experience for yourself un-ruined. As far as gameplay is concerned, graphics are a solid 8/10 and test the limits of the console, but I'll also get it on PC so I can play something that looks like a movie. Not seen any bugs or screen tear so far. No need to worry about the dreaded screen-freeze either- they've probably been there but I've not noticed one.

The game feels a lot more "comfortable" than Oblivion did. I loved it, but this is just so much better all round. Voice acting and music is incredible, by the way. They must have so many people behind them, no two people sound remotely similar. Pay special attention to the wise old man chap, his voice is just brilliant. It's very easy to get distracted though, which means I've done very little of the main storyline!!

Feel like such a nerd. I've never really been excited about a game before, but this may significantly reduce my chances of lady-friendness for at least a week or two!

Last edited by Seaside Eagle; 07-11-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin' Eagles
Do you know how good game online are?

Game said they dispatched it yesterday.
Pretty good I have found in the past.