Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 03-03-2013, 11:34 AM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
No one wants to buy my 2.5* players... Just trying to get a few more funds so I can splash a bit more.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
I'd imagine you'll find it tough to sell anyone under a 3* - little point in buying them as invariably they're no better than what people already have, unless they are young and can develop further!
Might be better releasing one or two, just to save the wages!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wish they would leave the fooking wages alone -42m this week!! I have a small squad not many decent yoofs and wot be able to improve it either dont know how much longer it can continue. all im doing is selling to stay afloat and not even being able to buy is annoying. My YD is on 6 thats low compared to where i am in the league i doubt if anywhere there are people making a profit each week that are high enough in the league. Youth pulls are crap or non existent not worth the money you pay for it. Im not sure whats happening with the training as its changed and not sure having that at a good level helps? Just alot of hassle really.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:01 PM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
I am losing a fair bit of money now, but I am giving them the benefit of the doubt that it's because I have a high level TG and YA at level 5. I also have 32 players in my squad.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:15 PM

embryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravity
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdazza08
I wish they would leave the fooking wages alone -42m this week!! I have a small squad not many decent yoofs and wot be able to improve it either dont know how much longer it can continue. all im doing is selling to stay afloat and not even being able to buy is annoying. My YD is on 6 thats low compared to where i am in the league i doubt if anywhere there are people making a profit each week that are high enough in the league. Youth pulls are crap or non existent not worth the money you pay for it. Im not sure whats happening with the training as its changed and not sure having that at a good level helps? Just alot of hassle really.
Yeah the amount training influences a players development has actually gone up this season so it's definitely worth having at a good level.

I'm losing 50m a week up by 8m from last season. I've cut the wage bill by about 8m with another 2.5m to go. They've capped the interest you can get at 5m as well which is costing me another 2-3m a week. It's tough but same for everyone I guess. Player prices will come down a lot in a few seasons time that's for sure.

On a plus not I sold my FC for 961m which was a 5m profit. So much better than the 200/300m I was expecting to lose. So that's softened the wages and interest blow a touch!
Old 05-03-2013, 07:16 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
961m???

Jeez - and there's me hoping to get a maximum of £50m in for my GK and DC in under an hour

Edit - GK went for 70m, with CB going for 32m! Cha-Ching!
Definitely a plan going forward to buy mid season and flog at the start!

Last edited by FourtyTwo; 05-03-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:21 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
I am happy.

I have two draws and two wins from my opening four games. I just won 3-1 against the top side which is one of two Manchester Uniteds in my division
Old 08-03-2013, 12:26 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shame on you IOW. You know who I am ...
Old 08-03-2013, 04:05 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman
Shame on you IOW. You know who I am ...
Yes but in my old age I forget

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 08-03-2013, 05:03 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace Cowboys - I forget which division, I'll have to check. And my son is Bala Lions, forget his division too. I'm sure we're both League 2.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:18 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Crystal Palace FC
Old 08-03-2013, 10:23 PM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Decent start really, 2 wins 2 draws and 1 loss, but there's a lot of very high scoring games (demolitions) going on, so theres a clear divide between active/inactive and B Teams
Old 08-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Funk Butter FC - League 1 Group 5
Old 09-03-2013, 03:18 AM

Another win last night, and it was away from home too.

I am now second and the only unbeaten team.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:19 AM

Oh, and the Manchester United team I beat the other day are top, so it's no false run by me.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:57 PM

Sitting top of my division now having won 4 and drawn 2.

Danny MOrgan, an OML who has three stars and very good atts, and is only 26 years old, is for sale starting at 26m. He is TLed.

Get in quick. He is English too.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight
The new season kicks off so we need a new thread. As per the old ones I used to do post up your TM name and league and I'll add them to this first post so we can see who's here, who's new, who's still playing and it will then make it easy to find each other.

Isle of wight ........SWeagles............ Swedish Div1 G2..............Club ID: 1796761
Bigdazza08...... ...AFC FORESTDALE .. English Championship 4
Joedidyjoe...........The Glaziers........... Conference Premier 23 ................. 2736168
CPFC2010ANDON..Godwin's FC...........Conference Premier 5.78....Club ID: 1664385
What happened to updating this, IOW?
Old 13-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Not a Rev, but trying

TheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Finally work have allowed BBS back on my PC!

Good to see you boys are still flying the TM flag I'm in the same league as embryo - Red'n'Blue Army
Old 13-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Crow Counting

Is the division 2 of the friendly league over?

Finished off with a convincing victory over Sweagles
Old 13-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRev
Finally work have allowed BBS back on my PC!

Good to see you boys are still flying the TM flag I'm in the same league as embryo - Red'n'Blue Army
Welcome back mate