Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 14-03-2013, 12:33 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1 AFC Forestdale 10 10 0 0 43-3 30
2 AFC Crystal Palace 10 7 0 3 23-8 21
3 Palace Cowboys 10 5 2 3 24-18 17
4 Godwin's FC 10 3 0 7 8-27 9
5 The Glaziers 10 1 2 7 10-31 5
6 Bala Lions 10 1 2 7 7-28 5

I think we agreed one up one down so on that basis it's goodbye to Bala Lions!
Old 16-03-2013, 03:30 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Right,

Got a few players up for sale again.

Mike Harper is a striker. Three stars Rec currently. Only 20 years old. Lots of potential for improvement. Decent all round atts. Good buy for a Div 5 side or below. I am a Div 5 side at the mo, but I am selling him because I have three other strikers who are ahead of him really.

Want a starting bid of 10m for him. If I don't get it, I will list him tonight.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Danny MOrgan is a 3 star Rec M/OML who has donbe very well for mme, but I now have two very young OMLs who are both doing well. I wish to maximise them to the full, so I have decided to raise some cash with the sale of MOrgan. He is 26yrs old. Listed at 26M. Transfer is expiring tomorrow so get in quick. Another great buy for a Div 5 side. He did ok at Level 4 for me too. IN fact, one of only a few who did.

Old 24-03-2013, 12:00 AM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Just pulled a 5* potential, 2* ML from my academy, not sure what to do with that.
Old 24-03-2013, 12:40 AM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedidyjoe
Just pulled a 5* potential, 2* ML from my academy, not sure what to do with that.
Link? il scout for you
Old 24-03-2013, 12:55 AM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Old 24-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
My second best scout (20 on Youths) gave him a 4* potential:
Quote:
Bloom status: In the middle of his bloom
Development status: Middle
Specialty: Crossing
Should Develop:
- Splendid physique
- Splendid tactical ability
- Poor technical ability
- bad (1/5) leadership ability
- No special (2/5) professionalism
- Not aggressive
Old 24-03-2013, 01:06 AM

Oh ok ive only got 1 poor scout and just said 5* potential when I pulled it.

Worth anything? What should I do with him.
Old 24-03-2013, 01:24 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh ok ive only got 1 poor scout and just said 5* potential when I pulled it.

Worth anything? What should I do with him.
I would keep him. If he develops to a 4*, he'll be your best player. But then again your Training Ground level is 0. So, he might not get to 4*. When I started out, I held onto my best players and sold the chaff. Not necessarily for the transfer money, which was small, but to lower the wage bill. I built up the Youth Academy first. Just so I got to the point where I was getting 3 players a pull, then worked on the Training Ground.
Old 24-03-2013, 07:33 PM

embryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
I would keep him. If he develops to a 4*, he'll be your best player. But then again your Training Ground level is 0. So, he might not get to 4*. When I started out, I held onto my best players and sold the chaff. Not necessarily for the transfer money, which was small, but to lower the wage bill. I built up the Youth Academy first. Just so I got to the point where I was getting 3 players a pull, then worked on the Training Ground.
He'll be lucky to get to 3* with a level 0 training ground. I'd make sure of his rating and sell him. Make sure you put a note on saying he's 4* or whatever he is to get maximum interest.
Old 25-03-2013, 12:24 AM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Also got a 4* and assesed his hidden skills

Bloom status: In the middle of his bloom

Development status: Middle

Specialty: Crossing

Should Develop:
- Splendid physique
- Splendid tactical ability
- Poor technical ability
- No special (2/5) leadership ability
- OK (3/5) professionalism
- Not aggressive

Injury Proneness

Medium

Aggression

Lowest

Professionalism

Medium

Adaptability

Low

Last edited by bigdazza08; 25-03-2013 at 12:27 AM.
Old 26-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Not a Rev, but trying

TheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Can anyone provide the direct link to the Google doc REC calculator?

I'm a Mac boy, and only use Windo$h at work, so need to check some potential RECs of a couple of lads before listing them, but can only do that at work while I have no access to TM due to work filter!

Check my squad for a couple of lads that I have listed

Lee Robinson is a 4* prospect DC, still in bloom with 4/5 prof & leadership.

Tony Gulliver is an older M/OMR, but also still in bloom 4* prospect 3/5 prof, 2/5 leadership.

Cheap starting bids!
Old 26-03-2013, 11:45 PM

embryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravity
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRev
Can anyone provide the direct link to the Google doc REC calculator?

I'm a Mac boy, and only use Windo$h at work, so need to check some potential RECs of a couple of lads before listing them, but can only do that at work while I have no access to TM due to work filter!

Check my squad for a couple of lads that I have listed

Lee Robinson is a 4* prospect DC, still in bloom with 4/5 prof & leadership.

Tony Gulliver is an older M/OMR, but also still in bloom 4* prospect 3/5 prof, 2/5 leadership.

Cheap starting bids!
I would if I knew it myself. I should really use it as I'm sure it is massively helpful but have always been to lazy. So the link would be handy for me too if anyone has it. Ask Donny or someone in our league if not in one of the match threads as I'm certain some of them will have it.

Are they both in late bloom?
Old 27-03-2013, 08:53 AM
Not a Rev, but trying

TheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fine
I know exactly where it is, just can't access it on this PC!

It's in the Forum > International > General > Reverse Engineered REC calculator (usually on the 1st page)

Both of the listed players are late bloom, with a handful of training sessions left.
Old 27-03-2013, 12:05 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
BOld Coulsdon Jets beat my sons team 2-0 on Sunday night. He wasn't happy
Old 27-03-2013, 08:45 PM
Computer says no!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRev
I know exactly where it is, just can't access it on this PC!

It's in the Forum > International > General > Reverse Engineered REC calculator (usually on the 1st page)

Both of the listed players are late bloom, with a handful of training sessions left.
Old 27-03-2013, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman
BOld Coulsdon Jets beat my sons team 2-0 on Sunday night. He wasn't happy
Oh really. Ha, tell him sorry about that!
Old 27-03-2013, 11:45 PM

Yeah I don't seem to be able to use the rec calculator for some reason. Oh well I've got by this long without it.
Old 27-03-2013, 11:48 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah you don't need it. If you have scouts with 20 Youth and 20 Dev you can work around it.
Old 30-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Not a Rev, but trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
Yeah you don't need it. If you have scouts with 20 Youth and 20 Dev you can work around it.
It helps works out if a player might be 3.9 REC and then you can hold on to them until they hit 4, rather than sell them as 3.5 and someone else get the bonus!

Got the link, thanks Dazza!
Old 30-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Not a Rev, but trying

Prime EG;

Rene Kovacik, recent purchase DC. Bought as a 4*, but according to the REC calculator is 4.49 and due to become a 4.5* very soon