Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2018, 06:35 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Resist. Oh you cant.
For the 25th time Biggins I donít want to.

Can you read?
Old 04-03-2018, 06:36 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
For the 25th time Biggins I donít want to.

Can you read?
Resist.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 04-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Resist.
Why?
Old 04-03-2018, 06:38 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fioreuk View Post
Thanks for the permission but I'll judge how i see fit. Seeing twats on both sides of the divide unfortunately.
Its good to know the holier than thou brigade have arrived.

SaulAlinsky
Old 04-03-2018, 06:46 PM
Unbannable

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
F**Kin hell, just when it looked like this thread couldn't get any worse, the Horsham Stalker slithers in.

Thank f**k I'm going out and can leave my phone behind.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
F**Kin hell, just when it looked like this thread couldn't get any worse, the Horsham Stalker slithers in.

Out of the fray.

Ironic huh?
Old 04-03-2018, 06:56 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post

Do piss off you obsessive conspiracy loon feckwit you will not be missed. Were you going to say it was a false flag operation or some other utter nonsense.

SaulAlinsky
Old 04-03-2018, 07:03 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Thank you,I think you are a good poster spoiled by this that's all.
Did you manage to type that without laughing?
Old 04-03-2018, 07:14 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Thank you,I think you are a good poster spoiled by this that's all.
Yikes

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 04-03-2018, 07:25 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Did you manage to type that without laughing?
Aw. You big meanie.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:29 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Aw. You big meanie.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:38 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeby View Post
I think people jump on Biggin a bit too much on threads like this. What he said wasn't low at all, calling him subhuman scum for a comment that he is entitled to make is low.

I have to agree. Itís tiresome. I disagree with 95% if his views... but he has every right to make them without being called ďsubhuman scumĒ

I can easily put counter arguments to his views without insulting him. Iím sure others could if they tried.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I can easily put counter arguments to his views without insulting him. Iím sure others could if they tried.
To what effect?
Old 04-03-2018, 07:52 PM

Jason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeby View Post
I think people jump on Biggin a bit too much on threads like this. What he said wasn't low at all, calling him subhuman scum for a comment that he is entitled to make is low.
Up to a point I agree. To make the original comment was fair enough , and didn't warrant the kind of abuse it got.

But having had it pointed out to him why the police were able to tell it probably wasn't terror related very quickly, he really should have left it there, and thanked the more informed posters for their input. Instead, he continues to Labour the same point after his (not unreasonable) original question has been answered.

The abuse Biggin gets on here is out of order at times, but he really does do himself no favours with posts like the one on this thread
Old 04-03-2018, 08:02 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Up to a point I agree. To make the original comment was fair enough , and didn't warrant the kind of abuse it got.

But having had it pointed out to him why the police were able to tell it probably wasn't terror related very quickly, he really should have left it there, and thanked the more informed posters for their input. Instead, he continues to Labour the same point after his (not unreasonable) original question has been answered.

The abuse Biggin gets on here is out of order at times, but he really does do himself no favours with posts like the one on this thread
More informed ?? point em out to me.

Old 04-03-2018, 08:28 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
More informed ?? point em out to me.
There are 6831 active members on the BBS.

So thatís about 6830 to choose from.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
There are 6831 active members on the BBS.

So that’s about 6830 to choose from.
Poor nips, tell me more about your "in hospitality" retail failure, I am all ears.

Last edited by Biggineagle; 04-03-2018 at 08:54 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:52 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Poor nips, tell me more about your "in hospitalty" retail failure, I am all ears.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:05 PM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yay we are so pleased Biggin you Maz Kip and a few others repeat the same rubbish over and over, by the way, who are you all selling this too because I think most stopped caring and have got numb with it about a thousand posts ago?

If it's the immigrants they would read this shit and want to go back home saying that you are all fecking mad living in a make-believe imaginary world
I know more about immigrants and the real world than most of the thick ****'s on here.

People can take their internet blog views and shove it up their ****'s.

If the BBS has room for a **** like Biggin, it's got room for my posts stating Biggin is a ****.

Not fussed if anyone cares or not.

Biggin's a ****.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:11 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
I know more about immigrants and the real world than most of the thick ****'s on here.

People can take their internet blog views and shove it up their ****'s.

If the BBS has room for a **** like Biggin, it's got room for my posts stating Biggin is a ****.

Not fussed if anyone cares or not.

Biggin's a ****.
Poor kipi.

Closed Thread