Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 07-04-2018, 11:52 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Ok to be honest Itís not my style to be openly critical but tonight I can see some chronological events. And you ask biggin ...

Alders asks you to explain a post (in a very telling way) you Ďlolí at alders. Your position is then requestioned and you donít answer. I suspect that alders asked you to explain that post as an example - because generally you avoid answering any direct questions about what you write.

If it happened enough the mods would have to deem that trolling. In my opinion biggin they have been patient with you as I personally know most of the questions asked of you are well within your capabilities of taking a punt at answering.

But if you never answer a direct question with a direct answer itís trolling.

As I said just my opinion - and you did ask for my opinion so please donít see it as criticism.
Not seen as criticism H . So adlers has the hump because i didnt answer a question from him a BBS poster? Surely not.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 08-04-2018, 12:05 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Not seen as criticism H . So adlers has the hump because i didnt answer a question from him a BBS poster? Surely not.
Nope I see it as a trend as les etc has become less supportive.

Steve you are well capable of defending your positions eloquently when we get into friendly pm spats. Put that effort (as I do) on here and you will be a welcome poster.

Carry on with the trolling style and they will cut you off (just opinion still - no one has said anything to me). There is no need for the biggin persona. Steve would be far more welcomed. Be yourself mate. from what I have experienced Steve is a lot nicer than biggin.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:21 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
To reinforce my point that Steve is better than biggin I give you this;

“Maybe I shouldve said something like how the **** can something like the vile DUP be more positive and fight for the UK than may and her government, when in reality they only looking after there own selfish aims.”

That’s you. Biggin isn’t mate. Let’s have more of you.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:28 AM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
I don't know if this is the right time and place, but Biggin said something really nasty in a neg rep recently. I'm not one for denouncing fellow palace fans, but what he wrote was really horrible and I reckon he should be banned, just for his sake... for him to, like, grow as a person and all that. For his sake.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:24 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
I don't know if this is the right time and place, but Biggin said something really nasty in a neg rep recently. I'm not one for denouncing fellow palace fans, but what he wrote was really horrible and I reckon he should be banned, just for his sake... for him to, like, grow as a person and all that. For his sake.
I don't think that applies in this specific instance
Old 08-04-2018, 08:39 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
still locked out BE?
Old 08-04-2018, 08:42 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Yep banned from GCC. That will please a few on here . And a few mods.

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Biggineagle; 08-04-2018 at 08:46 AM.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:45 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yep banned from GCC. That will please a few.
how queer
Old 08-04-2018, 12:43 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Nope, it's called moderating.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:50 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep banned from GCC. That will please a few on here . And a few mods.
Just send me what you want to post Steve and I will post on your behalf

#Censorshipgonetoofar

PS dont get me banned
Old 08-04-2018, 12:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post

#Censorshipgonetofar

PS dont get me banned
Ta Cary.Good man.

Old 08-04-2018, 12:59 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:

#Censorshipgonetofar

PS dont get me banned
watching.

Old 08-04-2018, 01:02 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
watching.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:07 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:

#Censorshipgonetofar

PS dont get me banned
Just post a few emojis and some oblique references about Muslim politicians.

Should cover all the bases.

Cricket wanker.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:07 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Exactly what we’re you banned for Biggin ?
Old 08-04-2018, 01:10 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

#Censorshipgonetofar

PS dont get me banned
This should have been done ages ago. Trolley got the same ban without being a racist, and far,far quicker.
Good riddance to rubbish poster.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:11 PM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Exactly what weíre you banned for Biggin ?
For fraudulent misrepresentation...claiming Coney Hall is a village
Old 08-04-2018, 01:11 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS2 View Post
This should have been done ages ago. Trolley got the same ban without being a racist, and far,far quicker.
Spot on. It seems that, amongst some BBSers. being a bigotted twat is ok....but say a naughty word and their world falls apart.

Stillas long as he has his disciples on here he'll get all the attention he needs.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.

Last edited by Maidstoned Eagle; 08-04-2018 at 01:15 PM.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:19 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS2 View Post
I miss Trolley. Fun times.

Old 08-04-2018, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Spot on. It seems that, amongst some BBSers. being a racist, right wing twat is ok....but say a naughty word and their world falls apart.

Stillas long as he has his disciples on here he'll get all the attention he needs.
Free speech, the fact he winds people up in a pantomine villain way and he gets ridiculously bullied on here, are all reasons to ensure his voice is heard.

If he was as racist as people state then a total ban would have followed.

In the interests of transparency maybe nice to know what post or posts initiated this banning from GCC, and that it was not simply the agenda of certain mods because they simply do not liking him.

Banning on the basis beacuse he treads a line and holds views that are not the same as yours (or mine) aint right.