Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 17-05-2019, 03:23 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Out for up to a year
Feel badly for him...I know what it is like to rupture an Achillesí tendon.
Old 17-05-2019, 03:44 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Sure but Iím not a crock.
So you are implying RLC would rather be injured and get paid than playing football and getting paid? That's pretty unlikely.
Old 17-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
So you are implying RLC would rather be injured and get paid than playing football and getting paid? That's pretty unlikely.
Iím implying I couldnít give a shit about him.
People make out like he was a god for us.
Old 17-05-2019, 04:46 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Iím implying I couldnít give a shit about him.
People make out like he was a god for us.
He made a big difference, particularly to our home form.
Old 17-05-2019, 05:14 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
He made a big difference, particularly to our home form.
He certainly did and I think would have got us to eight place minimum had he joined this season. But RLC must have known turning us down could leave him stuck on the bench or in the reserves at Chelsea and he still chose that option. He thinks he's too good for us and would be an even greater injury liability after his tendon issues. Like Stavros, I no longer care what he does or happens to him. That ship has long sailed now. We need a midfield player with that extra spark and drive who might consider us a step up rather than down. Bradley Dack might be a good bet.
Old 17-05-2019, 05:22 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
He certainly did and I think would have got us to eight place minimum had he joined this season. But RLC must have known turning us down could leave him stuck on the bench or in the reserves at Chelsea and he still chose that option. He thinks he's too good for us and would be an even greater injury liability after his tendon issues. Like Stavros, I no longer care what he does or happens to him. That ship has long sailed now. We need a midfield player with that extra spark and drive who might consider us a step up rather than down. Bradley Dack might be a good bet.
I'd point out we spent the square root of **** all that summer so I doubt unfortunately that we were ever realistically actually in for him based on our spend and the fact we only signed a creative midfielder last minute .com.