Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 04-08-2018, 09:19 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Why you little...
Old 04-08-2018, 09:26 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
To be honest there's no guarantee with any of this stuff is there. All we can say is apart from a few weeks this summer it's been great for going on 4 years. It's really small potatoes compared to what people piss away each month on their sky/virgin package 'deals' anyway eh.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:27 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Think I will go for it this year after giving up my season ticket (sob). The second child is lovely but I will miss my Palace day trips from Nottingham.

So is it straight forward to use and understand? I never understood Kodi or anything like that? And I presume it is pretty safe from viruses etc. If I find the site is it straight forward to use? And can I then log-in at different times from different devices? Or does it only work on one?
Old 04-08-2018, 10:32 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Think I will go for it this year after giving up my season ticket (sob). The second child is lovely but I will miss my Palace day trips from Nottingham.

So is it straight forward to use and understand? I never understood Kodi or anything like that? And I presume it is pretty safe from viruses etc. If I find the site is it straight forward to use? And can I then log-in at different times from different devices? Or does it only work on one?
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Just watch one of these guides to get your head round it depending if using a firestick/android box/laptop etc

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:23 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Just watch one of these guides to get your head round it depending if using a firestick/android box/laptop etc
Cheers
Old 05-08-2018, 12:00 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post

Itís just like going to any site on the web. Go to Sports Donkey... Log in your details then press VIP Live Events in the menu and click on the Palace match. Simple as that. Use it on my laptop and mobile phone.

ďSupporting Palace has a certain cult value Ė like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.Ē
- John Peel
Old 05-08-2018, 08:24 AM

palaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas View Post
As far as I could tell from the chat (and subsequent discussion threads in the KP Hosting Facebook Group ), there are (were) loads of UK users on SD. I doubt such a large number of people would be forced to use a VPN and not one of them even mentioned it or asked for help in the chat.
I have just read the terms and conditions on SD and they definitely state ď no uk customersĒ I presume nobody reads them before putting a tick in the box. Thatís why I gave a foreign address and watch through a VPN
Old 05-08-2018, 09:47 AM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
I watched the Sunderland game yesterday. That was in the sky sports section. There weren't any live championship games in the VIP live events section where all the premier league games usually are but that may change next week.

Elgin eagle set it up on my tablet and I'm sure he'd be happy to tell people how to set it up if you pm him
Old 05-08-2018, 11:39 AM

Ajedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can anyone tell me if itís possible to watch Sports Donkey via the Smart IPTV app on a Samsung TV please ?
Old 05-08-2018, 11:59 AM

Rolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajedman View Post
Can anyone tell me if itís possible to watch Sports Donkey via the Smart IPTV app on a Samsung TV please ?

Ive just downloaded the IPTV app, says something about 7 days free trial? Do you know how it works?
Old 05-08-2018, 12:13 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
I use it without a VPN all the while, although of late it does have regular buffering issues when i watch it through the tv browser. Not helped by junior Plastic watching youtube videos on his Xbox. I did sort out a VPN for last season but never bothered in the end as it was stable enough when i needed it.
To be honest at this stage i would be looking at viable alternatives if i hadn't have got it already. Because you only had to look at their chat link and compare how the average Palace likes a whinge to realise that a less than stable SportsDonkey might cause a bit of pulse raising come match day.
Old 05-08-2018, 12:20 PM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Didn't it get pulled a month or so back? Is it back up and reliable again now?
Old 05-08-2018, 12:42 PM

e-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Didn't it get pulled a month or so back? Is it back up and reliable again now?
Back up - yes.
Reliable - next week will be the acid test.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:41 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
I’ve been using it for a couple of years and have just bought a new fire tv. For some reason it isn’t letting me install the sd repo via kodi. Just says something about not connected to the network. Any ideas
Old 05-08-2018, 01:42 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Iíve been using it for a couple of years and have just bought a new fire tv. For some reason it isnít letting me install the sd repo via kodi. Just says something about not connected to the network. Any ideas
You haven't typed the address right in file manager.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:09 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Nah not yet, they are working on the matrix tv browser replacement though apparently. Can either just go to sportsdonkey.club and watch it from there, or download kodi and add sports donkey to it by going to To view the link you have to Register or Login and then just long press it to enter your sports donkey username and password. Otherwise it won't work.
Thanks Elgin! Sorry I asked the question just before I went out.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:10 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchie View Post
Thanks Elgin! Sorry I asked the question just before I went out.
No worries mate. I answered before I did the same

Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:19 PM

sbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It’s not working great today for the Comm. Shield unfortunately. A lot of buffering on all BT versions and not updated I. The VIP stream list with different channel options either.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:31 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbds18 View Post
Itís not working great today for the Comm. Shield unfortunately. A lot of buffering on all BT versions and not updated I. The VIP stream list with different channel options either.
It didn't work well for last year's charity shield either iirc. Same with the boxing. I think it suffers a bit with overload sometimes. Obviously Palace matches aren't affected like that though.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:32 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
You haven't typed the address right in file manager.
Can't be that, is in exactly as their website states