Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 12-01-2019, 12:15 AM
Internazionale

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneaglee View Post
Will never buy Fifa again. Pro is the superior game.
It is by far. Just something annoying about how generic the Leagues and cups feel after playing FIFA. And the fact that every game is basically played in the same Stadium and that every game is apparently a huge one according to the commentators.

The commentary on PES really needs an update, basically the same as PES 18.
Old 12-01-2019, 04:31 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
It helps to edit the correct team names into the commentary and you can also edit commentary player names to make about 90% of them correct even though a lot are already correct.

All of this can be done in the Edit mode for Players and Teams and they work in online games as well.

Remember to manage your data by going into Data Management to save any changes that you make.
Old 12-01-2019, 04:34 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
You can also edit the League and Cup names for a more authentic feel to the game.
Old 12-01-2019, 05:11 AM

On MY CLUB mode you can use scouts to have a better chance of getting a player that you want by combining several different ones and you can also bid for them in the constant Online Scout Auction.

For example to get a Palace player do this :

Go to Scouting Mode

Search for Crystal Palace scout and bid for him (the stars that he has beside him denotes which quality player he can obtain)

You get a free scout after every match that you play and by combining an English League scout with a positional scout and a nationality scout you can reduce your odds on getting a specific player but remember to to use scouts with the same star rating like all 3, 4 or 5 star scouts combined.

I sell all scouts under 3 stars as soon as I get them as they are next to useless and generate instant GP in-game currency by choosing the sell scout option.

Start off by playing matches against the computer as you will automatically find your difficulty level is upgraded or downgraded based on your performance every 10 games and you earn GP and all players used, unless already maxed out earn XP which upgrades their skills and once a skill level limit has been achieved then a player's rating or individual skills will be upgraded until they reach their maxed out limit based on the player.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:37 AM

A new free update has just been introduced with improved graphical faces for many players and other extras.

I was only missing one star player in Ronaldo from my My Club squad but yesterday I picked up the one week only 96 rated version and have won my last 5 online games without even conceding a goal including a 14-0 win with my newly acquired Ronaldo scoring 8 goals on debut.

Ronaldo's rating goes up to a 97 when played as a centre forward.

Love this football game and my current project is to maximise Michy Batsuayi up from his 84 rating, currently I have upgraded him up to an 87 rating but there is still plenty of scope to improve his rating and skills further.

My current squad has an overall rating of 4082 and my manager has an 855 cost limit allowing a maxed out 99 team chemistry rating.

The new Aaron Wan Bissaka face model looks amazing and his skills have been upgraded to a base 77 which is still far too low based on his actual stats.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:51 PM

tbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
A new free update has just been introduced with improved graphical faces for many players and other extras.

I was only missing one star player in Ronaldo from my My Club squad but yesterday I picked up the one week only 96 rated version and have won my last 5 online games without even conceding a goal including a 14-0 win with my newly acquired Ronaldo scoring 8 goals on debut.

Ronaldo's rating goes up to a 97 when played as a centre forward.

Love this football game and my current project is to maximise Michy Batsuayi up from his 84 rating, currently I have upgraded him up to an 87 rating but there is still plenty of scope to improve his rating and skills further.

My current squad has an overall rating of 4082 and my manager has an 855 cost limit allowing a maxed out 99 team chemistry rating.

The new Aaron Wan Bissaka face model looks amazing and his skills have been upgraded to a base 77 which is still far too low based on his actual stats.
Let me guess Ronaldo, Messi, Salah, Mbappe, Aubameyang? God I hate playing people like you online
Old 11-02-2019, 05:07 PM

My My Club team :
De Gea 93
Roberto 92
Marcelo 91
Pique 94
Van Dijk 91
Modric 96
Meyer 88
Pogba 91
Zaha 88
Mbappe 96
Ronaldo 97

Subs
Aubameyang 94
Neymar 95
Maradona 98
Messi 100
Batshuayi 87
Salah 95
Suarez 95

Some players are still a work in progress as they can be upgraded further.
Old 14-02-2019, 11:36 AM
Internazionale

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Not sure why Konami made Emiliano Sala look like a rat.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-02-2019, 04:11 PM

For the next week or so there is a daily gift on My Club of a Special Scout in your inbox and that scout gives you a random football legend player.

Today I got David Beckham.

I won my online division this week and was rewarded with 27,000 GP.
Old 19-02-2019, 02:38 PM
Internazionale

Started a La Liga Master League with Sevilla. Fair to say my pre season was a disaster, played in the pre season tournament:

D 1-1 vs Arsenal
L 3-1 vs Lyon
L 1-4 vs AC Milan

Then after a decent showing in the Spanish Super Cup first leg only losing 1-0 in Barcelona, I crumbled second leg to lose 0-3 (0-4 on aggregate), decided the team needed a few minor alterations, so loaned out all the youngsters in the squad, loaned Nolito to Nrnberg and brought in Paco Alcacer and Christian Benteke on season long loans.

Sold 30 year old Ever Banega to Athletic Bilbao for 22m, and replaced him with 19 year old Kai Havertz for 21m, and agreed a deal to sign Alvaro Morata in January for 14m.

Squad:
1. Tomas Vaclik - GK
2. Paco Alcacer - CF (on loan from Dortmund)
3. Sergi Gomez - CB
4. Simon Kjr - CB
5. Ibrahim Amadou - DMF
6. Daniel Carrico - CB
7. Roque Mesa - CM
8. Christian Benteke - CF (on loan from Crystal Palace)
9. Wissam Ben Yedder - CF
10. Kai Havertz - AMF (signed from Bayer Leverkusen)
11. Aleix Vidal - RB
12. Andre Silva - CF
13. Juan Soriano - GK
14. Max Wber - CB
15. Maxime Gonalons - DMF
16. Jesus Navas - RM
17. Pablo Sarabia - RM
18. Sergio Escudero - LB
19. Munir - CF (Using him more as a LM though as he's crap up front)
20. Marko Rog - CM
21. Quincy Promes - LM
22. Franco Vazquez - AMF
23. Guilherme Arana - LB
24. Joris Gnagnon - CB
25. Gabriel Mercado - CB

Results since I started the League:
A vs Getafe, W 0-1
A vs Huesca, D 1-1
A vs FC Sion, W 1-2 (Europa League)
H vs Valencia, W 1-0
H vs Real Valladolid, W 2-1