Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 01-02-2019, 01:24 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Ah! Well there we go! Who won?
That French winger
Old 03-02-2019, 07:03 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Have they put our Third kit in the game yet?
Old 05-02-2019, 04:27 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
Holy shit did I get some pack luck earlier??

Thought I’d open 2 packs (200,000) of the jumbo rare players packs...

The walkout graphic was the ST williams...I then saw Marcelo 88 and thought wow what a pack, then saw Falcao and thought again, nice he can be sold.

I nearly quick sold my duplicates...

So a little while ago I packed Messi (again) thought that was it for my pack luck. Go to open a 55k pack tonight for the sake of it thought I’d do one as a treat and only gone and packed Cristiano Ronaldo ������ played a few games with him but wasn’t overly impressed by him so sold him for 1.7m and got TOTY KDB So my team now looking pretty healthy ��

Flashback Alaves comes on for Alonso btw
Attached Images
File Type: png 6A4DA4CD-7DFA-403E-A958-7A2BB07521E9.png (1.97 MB, 192 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 05-02-2019, 12:07 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
does that doing substitutes for chemistry thing actually do anything?
Old 05-02-2019, 12:58 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
This is what I am currently working with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190205-125718_Companion.jpg (944.0 KB, 41 views)
Old 05-02-2019, 08:36 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
does that doing substitutes for chemistry thing actually do anything?
Supposedly yes. I just don’t like starting the game with a player on 4 chem lol
Quote:
BookFace
Old 06-02-2019, 01:19 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

AWB better get a ******* good upgrade this winter upgrades or I’ll riot.
Quote:
BookFace
Old 06-02-2019, 01:27 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Finally bit the bullet and got an Xbox 1 along with FIFA 19

Purely concentrating on career mode for now. When does the January window get updated? I want Batman in our team!
Old 06-02-2019, 03:43 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Finally bit the bullet and got an Xbox 1 along with FIFA 19

Purely concentrating on career mode for now. When does the January window get updated? I want Batman in our team!
Yep, I’m waiting for him to be added to the squad on online seasons.
Old 06-02-2019, 03:45 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Just bought this so FUT starting to leak out new cards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190206-154447_Companion.jpg (303.8 KB, 38 views)
Old 07-02-2019, 02:48 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Anyone want to lend me some coins?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-02-2019, 03:06 PM

LiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Best team of the week in ages and my picks are Kagawa and Fourtounis...
Old 20-02-2019, 11:53 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
I see a Man Utd 'fan', and a guy who plays fifa professionally for Roma will be representing Palace in the ePremier League...

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 21-02-2019, 08:40 AM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
I see a Man Utd 'fan', and a guy who plays fifa professionally for Roma will be representing Palace in the ePremier League...
I signed up to that.. then I read that the players to represent Palace had to play loads of games to qualify. So I could win 20 games and lose 5 to qualify but someone could win 21 and lose 17 but cos they’ve played more than me they are more qualified... strange. Also, I knew the people that would register to represent Palace wouldn’t be Palace fans. We have a small fan base so figured I could be one of the better Fifa players in the fan base. Won 25 outta 30 in futchamps this year but had no time to play these games to qualify
Old 21-02-2019, 08:49 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
I signed up to that.. then I read that the players to represent Palace had to play loads of games to qualify. So I could win 20 games and lose 5 to qualify but someone could win 21 and lose 17 but cos they’ve played more than me they are more qualified... strange. Also, I knew the people that would register to represent Palace wouldn’t be Palace fans. We have a small fan base so figured I could be one of the better Fifa players in the fan base. Won 25 outta 30 in futchamps this year but had no time to play these games to qualify
Shame. The whole esports scene just seems odd to be anyway, I remember reading about Bayer Leverkusen signing their guy and I was like... You sign someone, to sit and play FIFA?

I like playing video games, think I would get bored sitting playing FIFA for a living though.
Old 21-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

This is how I’m lining up atm. Enjoying it tbf.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21CF4B4A-E330-4524-9DEB-11DF5F3A9931.jpg (125.3 KB, 72 views)
Quote:
BookFace
Old 21-02-2019, 08:19 PM

Big Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone trying to get one of the last swap players, need to play a online friendly game but don’t really know anyone who plays it

PS3 Gamertag Bunz69
Old 21-02-2019, 09:14 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Guns View Post
Anyone trying to get one of the last swap players, need to play a online friendly game but don’t really know anyone who plays it
Ill play you buddy
Quote:
BookFace
Old 21-02-2019, 09:26 PM

Big Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cool, what times are you normally on, I play quite late as finish work late, think you need to score at least 1 goal in 2 separate online friendlies

PS3 Gamertag Bunz69
Old 21-02-2019, 09:42 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Guns View Post
Cool, what times are you normally on, I play quite late as finish work late, think you need to score at least 1 goal in 2 separate online friendlies
Whenever man. I’m on now playing WWII. Can play a game later if you want?
Quote:
BookFace