Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 12-10-2018, 11:31 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
I'm slowly getting better at FUT, but some of the teams I'm coming up against in Rivals is pure bonkers to be honest.
I've had storming pack luck so far.
aubameyang in one of my first packs.
3 IFs, best one being old slabhead Maguire 84.
And last night I got Christian Eriksen.
Sold aubameyang and eriksen, and this is my squad with 267k in the bank.
could bebetter, but not bad for a few weeks into the game

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-10-2018, 03:37 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Like the rewards you get.

A nice touch.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:49 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
my pack luck is shit. Got 23 wins in FUTChamps last weekend which means elite 3. 3 informs and 100k pack nothing in there to shout about. Put about 45 on the game at the start to do drafts and won about 10 got **** all. Best thing I packed was from completing the advanced SBC which was Coutinho and Umtiti.

My team: Ederson Waker Van Dijk Sanchez Mendy Matic Fernandinho De Bruyne Salah Sterling Kane
Old 12-10-2018, 09:42 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
My pack luck is rubbish too, some lb from athletico going for 15k being the best
Old 12-10-2018, 10:02 PM
Internazionale

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
My pack luck is crap. Had a Fernandinho which I sold for about 40k but other than that absolute dross. No idea how you have 260k.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:26 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Did POTM Hazard, a few decent pulls from the packs including Matuidi
Old 13-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Internazionale

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
First go online today and wow the lag is absolutely ******* terrible. It was virtually unplayable.
Old 14-10-2018, 08:22 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I’ve had zero issues with lag tbh.

In fact it’s been the best I’ve known it.

I’m improving massively now. Settled on a 433 formation. Built 2 decent squads for not much money
Old 14-10-2018, 08:51 AM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
First go online today and wow the lag is absolutely ******* terrible. It was virtually unplayable.
I've personally had no issues, are you playing off xbox/ps4?
Old 14-10-2018, 08:54 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
No lag on Switch at all. Just seems so slow when you run this year.
Old 14-10-2018, 09:39 AM
Internazionale

PS4. It was jittering around all over the place around 2 - 4 yesterday afternoon.
Old 14-10-2018, 10:55 AM
Internazionale

How has Piatek not had an IF or TOTW card yet by the way?

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 14-10-2018 at 12:45 PM.
Old 14-10-2018, 06:02 PM

Work Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone had any issues with custom formations.

I'm set up as a 433(2) but whenever I switch to any other tactic from balanced, my formation changes to 442. The only way to get around it is to repick the formation every time I log onto UT. The alternate tactics (Ultra Defensive etc) all show as being 433(2), but when I pause the game my players are lined up 442.
Old 14-10-2018, 06:23 PM
Internazionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Shy Eagle View Post
Anyone had any issues with custom formations.

I'm set up as a 433(2) but whenever I switch to any other tactic from balanced, my formation changes to 442. The only way to get around it is to repick the formation every time I log onto UT. The alternate tactics (Ultra Defensive etc) all show as being 433(2), but when I pause the game my players are lined up 442.
Same. I use a 442 change formation in game say to a 4231 and next time I go to make a sub my players are back in a 442.
Old 16-10-2018, 12:13 PM

I just can't get out of division 6, get dicked every game pretty much
Old 16-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Internazionale

Played a couple of games earlier and no lag issues. Managed a win and a draw so been put in Division 6.
Old 16-10-2018, 07:55 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
I just can't get out of division 6, get dicked every game pretty much

Got promoted and have been subsequently relegated back down. Im probably safer playing in division 6 anyway as Im pretty shit and only get to play a couple of games a week. It would be interesting to see the percentage of players in the different divisions.
Old 16-10-2018, 08:41 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trist View Post
Got promoted and have been subsequently relegated back down. Im probably safer playing in division 6 anyway as Im pretty shit and only get to play a couple of games a week. It would be interesting to see the percentage of players in the different divisions.
I started in 5 but have now gone down to 6 after an awful run of games.

Has anyone else experienced people quitting against them as soon as they go 1-0 up? It seems to recognise it as a loss for you so if it gives the other person a win it seems to be a pretty big flaw
Old 17-10-2018, 12:02 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Did POTM Hazard, a few decent pulls from the packs including Matuidi
You spent 600k on sbc??? Or you mean the loan one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 17-10-2018, 06:37 AM
Internazionale

Still crap pack luck. Would literally kill someone for any of the three Ronaldo Icon cards though.