Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-10-2018, 07:10 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
You spent 600k on sbc??? Or you mean the loan one
The SBC...but got loads of coins this game so it's ok
Old 17-10-2018, 07:51 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I have really tried to like this game but it is so far behind PES 2019 that that is my game of choice based on the most important factor game-play and realism.

For comparison Fifa feels like it runs on rails and lacks the flow that PES 2019 has.
Old 17-10-2018, 11:50 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by spy View Post
I started in 5 but have now gone down to 6 after an awful run of games.

Has anyone else experienced people quitting against them as soon as they go 1-0 up? It seems to recognise it as a loss for you so if it gives the other person a win it seems to be a pretty big flaw

no, and if the other person quits, it'd shouldn't be a loss for you.
I've had a couple of issues where connectivity issues have ended the game, and they've been attributed to me as losses.
Old 17-10-2018, 11:55 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Not FIFA 19 specifically but a few years ago there was talk of the Conference National being a playable league. What ever happened to that?
Old 17-10-2018, 12:12 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
I've had a couple of issues where connectivity issues have ended the game, and they've been attributed to me as losses.
I'm sure I read that people used to rage quit by disconnecting their internet when they were losing, so FIFA implemented something to stop that.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 17-10-2018, 09:14 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
All the disconnects I have had (not a huge number) the results have been whatever the score was at that point - every time it is straight after a goal so I assume the other person just quit but I guess itís possible it was due to connection issues although there has been no lag leading up to it.
Old 18-10-2018, 02:58 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I'm sure I read that people used to rage quit by disconnecting their internet when they were losing, so FIFA implemented something to stop that.
it's always a laggy game that then disconnects, not an abrupt end where it looks like someone has quit intentionally.
But I guess Fifa can't tell the difference, so probably gives losses to both parties. Unless it can tell whose internet was at fault.
Old 18-10-2018, 07:28 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
I'm not sure if its been discussed previously, but when I'm playing seasons and choose a different formation prior to kick off, midway through the game it reverts back to the default formation (this has happened 7/10 last games) has anybody else had this issue?
Old 18-10-2018, 09:02 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got Pogba in one of my reward packs this week by far the best card I have ever got from a pack! Not sure whether to just sell it or not as current price is around 460k!
Old 18-10-2018, 10:07 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
I'm not sure if its been discussed previously, but when I'm playing seasons and choose a different formation prior to kick off, midway through the game it reverts back to the default formation (this has happened 7/10 last games) has anybody else had this issue?
Are you switching between Attack and Defence? I kept wondering why my players were in wrong positions then I realised my formations when I switch that up change.
Old 18-10-2018, 10:17 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Are you switching between Attack and Defence? I kept wondering why my players were in wrong positions then I realised my formations when I switch that up change.
I might change in game to attacking (but wouldn't actively change my formation) and then I find my striker at right back and have to revert back to my formation.
Old 18-10-2018, 10:26 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
I might change in game to attacking (but wouldn't actively change my formation) and then I find my striker at right back and have to revert back to my formation.
Yup so say the default is 4231 and I switch my formation to 442 pre game. If you haven't altered your formations in game plan for Ultra Defence, Defence, Attack and All out Attack when you switch in game your formation reverts to the default.
Old 19-10-2018, 06:52 AM

Work Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As Latvian says the custom formations are buggy. I play a 433(2) but if I change away from balanced to Attacking or Defensive options it changes me to 442, even though my default formation for all 5 playing styles is 433(2).

The only way I’ve found to resolve is to go into custom tactics when you first start playing, select another tactic for each of the attacking and defensive options, then select the original one, in my case 433(2) again

You se to have to do it whenever you log on. I’ve never tried to rebuild the custom tactic from scratch which I guess might also work.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:26 AM

ShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Shy Eagle View Post
As Latvian says the custom formations are buggy. I play a 433(2) but if I change away from balanced to Attacking or Defensive options it changes me to 442, even though my default formation for all 5 playing styles is 433(2).

The only way Iíve found to resolve is to go into custom tactics when you first start playing, select another tactic for each of the attacking and defensive options, then select the original one, in my case 433(2) again

You se to have to do it whenever you log on. Iíve never tried to rebuild the custom tactic from scratch which I guess might also work.
You have to set the custom formations up on the squad screen rather than the menu when you go into a game. Then they are saved at whatever you select.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:28 AM

thanks for the help guys
Old 19-10-2018, 11:05 AM

Work Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I do do it on the custom formations on the squad screen before entering a game - it still needs to be done each time I go on or it goes wrong.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:11 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
How is the rest of the game outside of ultimate team? I have no desire to play that and just wanna know what seasons are like

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 19-10-2018, 12:00 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
How is the rest of the game outside of ultimate team? I have no desire to play that and just wanna know what seasons are like
I haven't played anything outside ut either haha
Old 19-10-2018, 03:54 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Bought the game yesterday just because I saw a 36 quid special offer, and thought that was good value. Liking it so far, feels slower and better for passing and build up play, which suits my playstyle. Only gripe is why do I keep coming up against mediocre players with amazing teams full of 90+ rated players? Couple of them scraped a win and a draw against me, and it’s infuriating as it feels like pay to win. No gap in skill, just a gap in how much money we’re willing to spend on in game transactions (which in my case, is £0).
Old 20-10-2018, 08:58 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Luka Jovic of Frankfurt, if you can pick him up cheap might be worth a look this week. Almost certainly going to be in TOTW after scoring 5 goals last night. No doubt will be a few desperados out there who will pick up his regular gold card for a little profit at least I reckon.