Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 26-04-2019, 02:23 AM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
We do have the possibility of extending Benteke's contract. Also, whoever we bring in, if he's decent, is going to be on 80k a week minimum. And the transfer fee on top of that.

Benteke has forced Batshuayi out of the team, without scoring, because his all-round game and presence improves us as a side. Once he scores a few we won't be having this discussion. I still back Benteke to deliver. Happy to give him another season to see what he can do.
I'v not heard a great deal of interest in Benteke so what are the chances he's willing to re sign on a somewhat reduced level of pay? as you say even when he isn't scoring he has generally offered a decent contribution. Style wise he's less essential than he was in 2017 but if he can get some form back in front of goal he's certainly a worthwhile player to have.

I mean I think you can definitely see why they got Batshuyi on loan, on the face of it he is the kind of striker we should be after but motivation wise I don't think its ever going to be their for us. Really its the kind of player that anyone who's very well known is probably going to be out of our price range unless we make a big sale, the best answer is probably a decent scouting network looking at the French leagues.
Old 26-04-2019, 08:18 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead View Post
Not a striker but Ryan Babel has 4 goals and 4 assists in 12 games for Fulham and he's out of contract at the end of the season
Yeah he’s said he wants to stay in the premiership. Good shout, was thinking that last night

32 but got a good coupe of seasons in him. Thirsty for football rather than a big last payday as wants to play in the Dutch side

If we were to keep zaha, AWB and Sakho then we have limited funds again I’m sure. Babel on a free would be a great signing

——————-zaha———benteke—————
Babel———kouyate——-Luka———Townsend

Would be epic. Babel and zaha can swap depending on the opposition or just to pull defenders out of position
Old 26-04-2019, 08:54 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Yeah he痴 said he wants to stay in the premiership. Good shout, was thinking that last night

32 but got a good coupe of seasons in him. Thirsty for football rather than a big last payday as wants to play in the Dutch side

If we were to keep zaha, AWB and Sakho then we have limited funds again I知 sure. Babel on a free would be a great signing

覧覧覧-zaha覧傭enteke覧覧
Babel覧楊ouyate覧-Luka覧裕ownsend

Would be epic. Babel and zaha can swap depending on the opposition or just to pull defenders out of position

I can't see Roy ever playing that team.

As for Babel, I think he would be a decent signing.
Old 26-04-2019, 09:03 AM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sako out, Babel in would be an upgrade.
Old 26-04-2019, 10:08 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
We do have the possibility of extending Benteke's contract. Also, whoever we bring in, if he's decent, is going to be on 80k a week minimum. And the transfer fee on top of that.

Benteke has forced Batshuayi out of the team, without scoring, because his all-round game and presence improves us as a side. Once he scores a few we won't be having this discussion. I still back Benteke to deliver. Happy to give him another season to see what he can do.
Yep. I'd offer him a new deal on reduced terms next year unless he he shows he can score regularly again next season. Even without the goals it's unlikely we could anyone as good without paying a 」10-15m fee on top of wages.
But unless he adds goals again, no one else will pay him the kind of wages he's on now either.
Old 26-04-2019, 12:14 PM
mikeb

mikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hasn't contributed much to the Fulham side sees himself as much better than he is
Old 16-05-2019, 12:07 PM

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
Efthymis Koulouris , Top scorer Greece. 23 yrs old , 6 ft good all round striker, 25 goals in 35 games.