Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 14-03-2019, 11:38 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
How do I restrict myself from posting on or viewing the Politics thread? Or do I have to ask the mods to do it. In the last couple of days it's gone off in a nasty direction that I no longer wish to contribute to?
Do you really have such a strong view on the use of the word 'gammon'?

It is a major overreaction on your part if this is your issue. Am somewhat surprised.
Old 14-03-2019, 11:45 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Do you really have such a strong view on the use of the word 'gammon'?

It is a major overreaction on your part if this is your issue. Am somewhat surprised.
That is one reason but there are others. Happy to put in a PM but not on a general view.
Old 14-03-2019, 11:48 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
How do I restrict myself from posting on or viewing the Politics thread?

How do you get dressed in the morning?
Old 14-03-2019, 11:52 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post

How do you get dressed in the morning?
Carefully.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 14-03-2019, 12:23 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Do you need to trim your nails, biggus?
Old 14-03-2019, 12:27 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
How do I restrict myself from posting on or viewing the Politics thread? Or do I have to ask the mods to do it. In the last couple of days it's gone off in a nasty direction that I no longer wish to contribute to?
If you are serious, I can remove your access to that forum.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-03-2019, 12:38 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
If you are serious, I can remove your access to that forum.
Yes please, probably for the best for the moment. Thank you.
Old 14-03-2019, 12:42 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes please, probably for the best for the moment. Thank you.
I will do so at the end of the day, as I am a bit busy at the moment. This will also give you a chance to think about it as we’re not going to turn users access to forums on and on at their whims, so this would be a permanent change. Let me know if you change your mind.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-03-2019, 03:19 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Do you need to trim your nails, biggus?
No. My minge, yes.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 14-03-2019, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I will do so at the end of the day, as I am a bit busy at the moment. This will also give you a chance to think about it as we’re not going to turn users access to forums on and on at their whims, so this would be a permanent change. Let me know if you change your mind.
Thanks. I'll change my mind then and self regulate. I will have a break from the political threads and come back when there is a good science or recession debate. I'll bore people on the away travel/tickets thread instead.
Old 14-03-2019, 03:52 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Thanks. I'll change my mind then and self regulate. I will have a break from the political threads and come back when there is a good science or recession debate. I'll bore people on the away travel/tickets thread instead.