Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 23-01-2019, 05:31 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Broadband and streaming Palace matches

I've heard it can be done and although I wouldn't dream of it I am thinking of switching ISP from Plusnet to EE, but I wanted to check if anybody uses EE and if they have any trouble streaming matches that I definitely don't want to do.

How is EE's rep for being a legal media snitch to the authorities?
Old 23-01-2019, 05:38 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You can't get in trouble for streaming stuff (unless you're a sicko). And I've had no trouble streaming from most sites over 4G before, so doubt they'd block them on broadband.
Old 23-01-2019, 06:46 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
I'm more thinking about blocking by the isp
Old 23-01-2019, 06:48 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
I have no problem using sports donkey on EE broadband
Old 23-01-2019, 09:40 PM

congress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have an iptv subscription and EE do block it on some of the channels from different countries in Europe but usually find it on the American or the odd occasional Polish channel.Some IPTv services are funny about using vpns.
Old 24-01-2019, 11:26 AM

hihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You can be blocked by your ISP
To view the link you have to Register or Login Feedback[/URL]
Old 24-01-2019, 03:11 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hihi View Post
You can be blocked by your ISP
To view the link you have to Register or Login Feedback[/URL]

funny there are many streams that aren't blocked.

SaulAlinsky
Old 24-01-2019, 03:55 PM

hihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well it is illegal as you are effectively stealing copyrighted material. Also a lot of the streams have malware attached, so beware unless you have real time malware protection
Old 24-01-2019, 09:11 PM

Just because they are not prosecuting everyone doesn't mean it is not illegal. It is the same as having a pirate dvd in your possession. And the chances of getting malware are 28 times greater from these sites. Also none of the Kodi boxes meet UK electrical safety standards.
Old 24-01-2019, 09:15 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Planet stream on twitter seams to be the new thing, Been perfect since Iíve known about it
Old 24-01-2019, 10:19 PM
De-Registered User

BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
Planet stream on twitter seams to be the new thing, Been perfect since Iíve known about it
Is that still going ??
Old 26-01-2019, 07:48 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
V P N
Old 26-01-2019, 08:44 PM

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I know it's the Express but they are talking about the law
Old 28-01-2019, 09:49 AM

Thanks hihi, you are right no denying that but tbh mate I give no stuffs about nicking streams and the malware I can handle as I work in IT and have enough experience. I use my PC for streaming normally, sometimes the phone.

I've signed with EE now, thanks for the useful help there guys. Will be cheaper for me as the BB is £30pm and I get 10Gb data pm on my mobile with that so have a sim only £9 unlimited calls & texts + pathetic 250Mb data, means I now have 10.25Gb mobile data pm and the BB for £39. Bargain for phone and home.

PS, notice you are just up the road from me in Stroud. I am from Dursley but live in Charfield now
Old 29-01-2019, 12:24 AM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
V P N
I take your VPN and raise you https.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
I take your VPN and raise you https.
Https won't help avoid ip address filtering by your ISP.