Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

View Poll Results: Should elgin eagle be allowed back?
I want elgin reinstated 3 75.00%
I don’t want elgin banned anymore 0 0%
FUE the elgin one 0 0%
Choo choo! I’m aboard the bring elgin back train 1 25.00%
Not hair today but hair tomorrow 0 0%
Moo...ve elgin back to the BBS 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 14-02-2019, 12:06 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
We need to find the root cause that makes Elgin so angry.
Elgin needs to find the root cause that makes him so angry.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:07 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
However long it has been he has been tearing his hair out at the frustration of not being able to post.
Well that was a waste of £1,500 in Turkey
Old 14-02-2019, 12:07 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Elgin needs to find the root cause that makes him so angry.
Your patter is shit
Old 14-02-2019, 12:09 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
We need to find the root cause that makes Elgin so angry.
Could it be radiation?

He's the Hulk isn't he

You wouldn't like him when he's angry..
Old 14-02-2019, 12:11 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
Your patter is shit
If I was going for patter, each time he kicked off I would have responded with “all mouth, no hair”
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:14 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well that was a waste of £1,500 in Turkey
Being of Armenian descent I am very happy to believe that the treatment he received in Turkey ( murderous genocidal bastards) involved mind destroying chemicals.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:15 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Has the poll been closed because I cannot vote!!!
Old 14-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Hadron Collider

Bring him back FFS ..... Top bloke!
Old 14-02-2019, 12:19 PM
Hadron Collider

If he's willing to apologise and wants to come back .... Then make him pledge some Subs and get him back!
Old 14-02-2019, 12:21 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Before the arse shag or before?
Am my friend
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Like Wolfie, I’ve just read some pages in that thread which do seem to be relevant.

Whilst, like you, I disagree with his hope that someone would bump off Boris, for the same reasons as you expressed back to him, he’s hardly unique in getting wound up and a bit extreme on here.

From what I can read on there, Elgin did receive at least a temporary ban during that thread. If there’s another thread that led to a more permanent ban, I’d like to read it.

Goodness knows there are many posters who rejoiced at the death of Thatcher and have wished similar on other MPs....if Elgin’s been banned for that then there’ll need to be a much larger cull of posters to be even handed in the enforcement of BBS rules.

PS. I do appreciate the effort of the mods, I’m sure it’s tough sometimes.
Maz ..bless him .... put me on a Death list a few years back!

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Your patter is shit
Is he down for the Donny game ?
Old 14-02-2019, 12:22 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Am my friend
You would need to ask Lawrence...
Old 14-02-2019, 12:33 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I did enjoy his meltdowns when he was here. Probably not good for his well being, mind. I should imagine not being on here is best for him.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 14-02-2019, 12:48 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
So what?
Well, if you’d like to go back and re-read your post to me, you alleged that I couldn’t be missing Elgin because he’d been off the BBS for two months.

I’m pointing out to you that he hasn’t.

Not that hard to follow the relevance of my reply and I’m surprised I’ve had to explain it to you.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:56 PM
Incel slayer

mickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
OK, how about PK then?
Apparently one of the Spanish lot told him he can come back if he apologised, and he just laughed at them. Knowing him like I do, I can't see him coming back. The last straw was when they refused to lift his ban so he could pay tribute to Chocky.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:01 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickymags View Post
The last straw was when they refused to lift his ban so he could pay tribute to Chocky.
No approach was ever made as far as I'm aware, it was certainly not discussed amongst the mods. There's absolutely no way we would have refused that.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:20 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Elgin is desperate to get back on here.

He has not helped himself in trying to get back on.

I am sure I have annoyed him greatly at times with what I have said to him about all of this but I also hope that giving him my strong views show I have not treated our friendship as superficial.

Hard to see anyone who meets Paul and not like him.

The penny needs to drop for him and he takes personal responsibility for the ban before he stands any chance of getting back on here.

A real shame as he is one of the most entertaining and popular posters on here, but I just wish he would realise there is no personal vendetta against him, and separates his spats with certain posters and their role as mods.

A dignified silence for the next month or two maybe now the best thing here so we get our commie bastard back.
Insightful and balanced post.

It is a real shame to lose him from here, but he has to recognise why and take responsibility for it, otherwise what will change.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:28 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Ultimately he’s here for our collective Palace connection. He continued no end to Palace threads and not once did I see him get aggressive towards anyone in relation to Palace chat. It’s the non Palace stuff that seems to get his goat. Why not allow him into talk alone? He’s a bit like PK in some respects, massively passionate about his beliefs (which over spilled) but also contributed massively to Palace related topics. I see this as a good compromise.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:30 PM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some of the stuff that made him shit his knickers on here was so inoffensive relatively speaking that I can't imagine him having a good time on twitter, reddit ect. Maybe he's come to the same conclusion.
Closed Thread