Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

View Poll Results: Should elgin eagle be allowed back?
I want elgin reinstated 3 75.00%
I donít want elgin banned anymore 0 0%
FUE the elgin one 0 0%
Choo choo! Iím aboard the bring elgin back train 1 25.00%
Not hair today but hair tomorrow 0 0%
Moo...ve elgin back to the BBS 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 14-02-2019, 01:30 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

The fact is thereís been an agenda against him by a certain mod(s) for a while and theyíve finally got what they wanted.
WTF? What world are you living in?

We have lives and seriously would rather let this place run itself, which is what we try to do. No one is banned for personal reasons and decisions are discussed at length.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:36 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Ultimately heís here for our collective Palace connection. He continued no end to Palace threads and not once did I see him get aggressive towards anyone in relation to Palace chat. Itís the non Palace stuff that seems to get his goat. Why not allow him into talk alone? Heís a bit like PK in some respects, massively passionate about his beliefs (which over spilled) but also contributed massively to Palace related topics. I see this as a good compromise.
That has already been tried.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:37 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
That has already been tried.

He was aggressive/threatening in GPD?
Old 14-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Banned by Moderators

ROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Adlerhorst: 'He can of course approach again in the future, but in the short term, from me definitely no. If he tries to re-register heíll be removed if I see it, and any such attempt would pretty much rule out anyone ever changing their minds in the future. In the mean time there are other forums available, but I would also point out whilst I donít frequent them others do so if he simply goes onto HoL and bitches about us on there then any future approach is unlikely to be well received'.

Yeah. Not personal at all.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:42 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Can I start a transfer suggestion thread for Domagoj Vida now please?
Old 14-02-2019, 01:43 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Is he down for the Donny game ?
No. Seeing his trauma councillor i think

Last edited by keltic eagle; 14-02-2019 at 01:55 PM.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:45 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Bring him back.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:46 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
No one has done that ME, but it is clear he is one of the best and most entertaining posters on here.

I want him back, but totally understand why he is not.
Really. . ?

Quote:
A real shame as he is one of the most entertaining and popular posters on here,

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:49 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Really. . ?
Yes I think he is, and this thread is showing how much he is liked, but sometimes for not all the right reasons (they come under 'entertainment' as opposed to 'best' )
Old 14-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTEagle View Post
Adlerhorst: 'He can of course approach again in the future, but in the short term, from me definitely no. If he tries to re-register heíll be removed if I see it, and any such attempt would pretty much rule out anyone ever changing their minds in the future. In the mean time there are other forums available, but I would also point out whilst I donít frequent them others do so if he simply goes onto HoL and bitches about us on there then any future approach is unlikely to be well received'.

Not in the slightest. Heís been banned permanently. Thatís what happens. We donít allow banned members to return. So if they attempt to re-register we remove them.

And obviously, when youíve got the one mod who probably the most likely to be amenable to a request for a return in the future, publicising correspondence held with that mod and someone else who isnít you which is basically explaining what he definitely shouldnít do to if he doesnít want to completely **** up any future request to return, yeah thatís a genius idea. Well played.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:56 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Just bring him back.... **** sake... it's become a Mexican stand off... he wants to come back, posters want him back... the only few that don't... are a few mods. Democracy should win out here.

The BBS should have mod elections every 2 years.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:56 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTEagle View Post
Adlerhorst: 'He can of course approach again in the future, but in the short term, from me definitely no. If he tries to re-register he’ll be removed if I see it, and any such attempt would pretty much rule out anyone ever changing their minds in the future. In the mean time there are other forums available, but I would also point out whilst I don’t frequent them others do so if he simply goes onto HoL and bitches about us on there then any future approach is unlikely to be well received'.

Is this you Paul?

Post from this one, but do not blow your cover by ever using the words 'Russophobic ****'
Old 14-02-2019, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Just bring him back.... **** sake... it's become a Mexican stand off... he wants to come back, posters want him back... the only few that don't... are a few mods. Democracy should win out here.

The problem is that he would simply be banned again considering his current mindset.

Hopefully it will change and then IMHO he will be allowed back on.
Old 14-02-2019, 02:01 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
The problem is that he would simply be banned again considering his current mindset.

Hopefully it will change and then IMHO he will be allowed back on.
His mindset is because he was ganged up on... he felt cornered.
Old 14-02-2019, 02:04 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
The bouncers at the Selhurst Railway Club are nervously watching this thread in case the fear of some aggrieved gentleman arriving at their premises becomes a reality, announcing that he's looking for a short, fat train driver all plumped up with confidence and ready to wrestle in the beer garden. The place will empty.
Old 14-02-2019, 02:14 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:

What the ****?

Being a mod is a thankless task. This site is excellently moderated. Some credit must be given to those who set up and run this site so smoothly.

Perfectly? Of course not, but elections really? I am sure if anyone wants to be a mod they can ask.

Even as a heavy user, particularly as I am sick in bed currently, I am still not sure who is and isn't a mod.
Old 14-02-2019, 02:18 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
What the ****?

Being a mod is a thankless task. This site is excellently moderated. Some credit must be given to those who set up and run this site so smoothly.

Perfectly? Of course not, but elections really? I am sure if anyone wants to be a mod they can ask.

Even as a heavy user, particularly as I am sick in bed currently, I am still not sure who is and isn't a mod.

I wasnít serious about mod elections.

(Iíd vote for WCB, thou)
Old 14-02-2019, 02:23 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I wasnít serious about mod elections.

(Iíd vote for WCB, thou)
Vote for Elgin. Get rid of adler
Old 14-02-2019, 02:29 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
Vote for Elgin. Get rid of adler

Pass on my best to Elgin. This place is poorer due to his absence.
Old 14-02-2019, 02:29 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
However long it has been he has been tearing his hair out at the frustration of not being able to post.

SaulAlinsky
Closed Thread