Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2019, 12:20 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Part ex for Hennessey, Guaita as no 2, would be excellent bit of business.
You miss the part where its reported that guita may not hang around? That would push him out of the door quicker.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:52 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
I'd rather stay with Vicente as number 1, Wayne as number 2.

However if they did rate Butland as better than Vicente you can understand it being him to move on - Wayne is more likely to be content as a number 2 and Guaita would have a better resale value you suspect?

Personally not a fan of Butland - but then I always wanted us to get Begovic and he can't get a game ahead of Artur Boruc nowadays!
Old 04-03-2019, 02:06 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Butland 1
Guitia 2
Hennessey 3

Proper squad that
Old 04-03-2019, 03:23 PM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There was a tenuous link in the summer

To view the link you have to Register or Login

But a lot of links to players seem to be persistent
Old 04-03-2019, 04:07 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The way we signed Guiata was slightly strange wasn't it? Speculation in Spain last winter we were in for him last January, Roy mentions we've signed him on a free in a press conference but nothing official from the club, then speculation in the summer that other teams wanted him before then finally the club announce it a day or two before pre-season.

Roy then sticks with Wayne until December, Guiata wins a place in the team and then the bombshell last Saturday that Wayne was back in.

None of this feels particularly settled does it?

Pure guesswork on my part but it could be Vicente wants to go back to Spain and we think we can get a decent fee for a 32 year old whom we signed on a free. We're now looking at a 26 year old Jack Butland as a replacement who I think could be an excellent signing.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:17 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Butland will surely be on the move this summer and there will probably be one marquee signing you'd have thought..

I just couldn't see us splashing £20 million a keeper.

Chelsea may be keen after Kepa's goofing, as Willy and Green aren't young..

Gooners will need to replace Cech too
I thought I heard something about a transfer embargo on Chelsea
Old 04-03-2019, 07:20 PM

Since 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
By the way Roy was chatting with Joe Hart today there might be an approach , but I doubt it
He was telling him, how useless he is and yesterdays man.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Where does the "Vincente not settling and wants to move on" come from?
Old 05-03-2019, 03:03 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Where does the "Vincente not settling and wants to move on" come from?
Some bs article the other day.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:52 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Would be rather annoying if Vicente was unsettled, and presumably total bullshit. But in the unlikely event of him leaving this summer, I’d be delighted with Butland. Still think he’s a very talented keeper despite a slightly dodgy final premier league season at Stoke, and considering his age for a keeper, he shouldn’t have even reached his peak yet.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:54 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisuk View Post
Little snippet from a stoke fan on their forum about him

So we should be forever grateful just because he earned an England cap?

Jack Butland hasn't been anywhere near the keeper he was before his injury and I'd be surprised if he wasn't a bit concerned by his form over the last 12 months or more.
Yes he still pulls off world class saves every now and then, but is that enough?
His kicking is ridiculously bad and his command of his six yard box isn't very good at best.
Jack Butland is a good keeper but I'm not sure what premier league club would be in for him in the summer, well I can't think of one anywhere near the top half that would want him as their number one.
I wouldn't be surprised to see him go to a top club as a number two, like Begovic did.
Did you read what West Ham fans had to say about Kouyate?
Old 05-03-2019, 06:26 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Did you read what West Ham fans had to say about Kouyate?
And Tompkins ....

They were glad to be rid of both ....
Old 05-03-2019, 06:40 PM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I agree that this is probably only an agent stirring up interest.
However for what it is worth, I was chatting to 2 Stoke season ticket holders the other day and mentioned that I was surprised that no-one had swooped on Butland. Their view was that he is an excellent shot stopper but not great at all the other facets of keeping.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:29 AM

old traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy C View Post
The way we signed Guiata was slightly strange wasn't it? Speculation in Spain last winter we were in for him last January, Roy mentions we've signed him on a free in a press conference but nothing official from the club, then speculation in the summer that other teams wanted him before then finally the club announce it a day or two before pre-season.

Roy then sticks with Wayne until December, Guiata wins a place in the team and then the bombshell last Saturday that Wayne was back in.

None of this feels particularly settled does it?

Pure guesswork on my part but it could be Vicente wants to go back to Spain and we think we can get a decent fee for a 32 year old whom we signed on a free. We're now looking at a 26 year old Jack Butland as a replacement who I think could be an excellent signing.
Not at 30M as quoted in the article though
Old 06-03-2019, 08:32 AM

old traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
I agree that this is probably only an agent stirring up interest.
However for what it is worth, I was chatting to 2 Stoke season ticket holders the other day and mentioned that I was surprised that no-one had swooped on Butland. Their view was that he is an excellent shot stopper but not great at all the other facets of keeping.
Are you sure they weren't talking about Speroni.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:49 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Roy picks Henn against the weed, it will definitely suggest to be that there is a problem with Vincente and that he'll be off in the summer, so maybe Butland will be our best option.
We've tried to solve our keeper problem on the cheap with Mandanda & Vincente but it appears not to have worked.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:43 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Jack Butland would be superb.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:49 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Jack Butland would be superb.
Based on what exactly?

I know the media built him up as the next big thing but in reality he's made a f*ckton of mistakes in both the PL and the Championship, hence why he's still playing there.

Don't believe the hype.
Old 06-03-2019, 11:20 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
You miss the part where its reported that guita may not hang around? That would push him out of the door quicker.
These reports...got a link?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 06-03-2019, 11:36 AM
EAGLES

Billyd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou View Post
And Tompkins ....

They were glad to be rid of both ....
Thats not true.
Closed Thread