Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 07-03-2019, 07:32 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
BBS keeps radnomly jumping back to the work unfriendly palace colours

How come?
Old 07-03-2019, 07:40 AM
Banned by Moderators

Grey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
It's not set for i-bulletin. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and change it to i-bulletin from one of the other two options.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:54 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Man View Post
It's not set for i-bulletin. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and change it to i-bulletin from one of the other two options.
yes ended up working it out.. no idea why it changed or started to make a difference.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:15 AM
Banned by Moderators

Grey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
yes ended up working it out.. no idea why it changed or started to make a difference.
I too like grey man.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:44 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
We are doing a lot in the background at the moment. We are trying not to disrupt the sites normal running but it's like servicing a car whilst on a trip to Cornwall. I'm not sure why I picked Cornwall.

Old 07-03-2019, 09:05 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Only seems to go back to red and blue if i logged out the last time i was on. With password remembered always seems to open up in the grey