Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 24-03-2019, 02:57 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Young Welsh players

Wales seem to have a good young squad at present and I think we should go after a few of them. We've missed out on Brookes which is a real shame but there are some potential gems left.

Dan James looks really good player and will end up in a Premier League side, I hope it's us.

Ben Davies is a little older 25 and I don't think he is a regular for Spurs. Definitely an upgrade on Van Arnholt.

Harry Wilson is with Liverpool but he has been out on loan so could be worth a bid. Good player and takes a great free kick.

There are a few others but I think these three would be excellent additions and wouldn't break the bank.
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 24-03-2019, 03:11 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Good shouts outside of Davies, who I don’t think Spurs would let go for anything other than silly money. They need the depth and have no money to spend. Has also mace 29 appearances this season, so clearly is a regular, and better than Danny Rose for me.
Old 24-03-2019, 03:13 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Ben Woodburn too? Hasn’t been quite as good as Harry Wilson this season, but for that reason Liverpool would let him go for cheaper.
Old 24-03-2019, 03:31 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Eric?
Old 24-03-2019, 03:41 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Ben Woodburn too? Hasn’t been quite as good as Harry Wilson this season, but for that reason Liverpool would let him go for cheaper.
I think Davies may have only played 19 but I agree he wouldn't be cheap. Woodburn is a good idea as well. There is a centre half called Lawrence who I haven't heard of before and has played well along with Matt Smith but I think he is on Man City's books.

One other, who is certainly not young, but always impresses me is Joe Allen.
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."

Last edited by evvo111; 24-03-2019 at 03:54 PM.
Old 24-03-2019, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evvo111 View Post
I think Davies may have only played 19 but I agree he wouldn't be cheap. Woodburn is a good idea as well. There is a centre half called Lawrence who I haven't heard of before and has played well along with Matt Smith but I think he is on Man City's books.

One other, who is certainly not young, but always impresses me is Joe Allen.
19 in the league, 6 in the champions league, 4 in the cup. That’s more appearances than Danny Rose, who’s made 25 (also 19 in the league).
Old 24-03-2019, 04:22 PM
evvo111

Quote:
19 in the league, 6 in the champions league, 4 in the cup. That’s more appearances than Danny Rose, who’s made 25 (also 19 in the league).
You're right and I think he has a few years left on his contract. A shame as he looks a decent left back.
Old 24-03-2019, 04:41 PM

I’d say for a season or two he looked like one of the world’s best left backs. Pochettino’s capacity for improving players is staggering, and in a different league to any other manager.
Old 24-03-2019, 05:52 PM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
I'd love us to go in for Daniel James. Massive potential and slightly unheralded so we might stand a chance against the big boys.
Old 24-03-2019, 07:09 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post
I'd love us to go in for Daniel James. Massive potential and slightly unheralded so we might stand a chance against the big boys.
One year left on his contract and his agent trying to get new one with escape clause written in . Swansea are still short of money but think they will be looking for £15m . Believe deal with Leeds , before it fell through , was £2m rising to £10m if Leeds were promoted .
Mentioned elsewhere there are 4 players in Swansea squad I wouldn't mind at Palace , not all starters but good squad players

James

Roberts , young , excellent right back and utility player . If we lost AWB , Roberts is good player with quite a bit of experience already

Celini - Another excellent young player , was at Man City . Midfielder , has pace and excellent ball retention and vision . Tends to drift out of matches sometimes

Van Der Hoorn 26 , central defender from Holland - rated by Swansea fans - out of contract end of season I think
Old 25-03-2019, 09:24 AM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dan James would be a great addition to the team
Old 15-04-2019, 12:00 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tom Lawrence at Derby
Old 18-04-2019, 06:24 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Daniel James would be a great signing.
Old 18-04-2019, 06:46 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Interesting info on here! Do we have anyone with Welsh connections on staff?
Old 19-04-2019, 06:16 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Only the keeper and we know he’s a bit stupid
Old 19-04-2019, 08:28 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looking at those young and very talented players mentioned along with the likes of Bale and Ramsey, then you have to suggest Ryan Giggs Wales squad should be getting a lot more out of this group, maybe it will take a couple more seasons to see them come good.
Old 21-04-2019, 08:28 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
That’s more appearances than Danny Rose, who’s made 25 (also 19 in the league).
Danny Rose is a conman and not good enough for Spurs
Old 10-05-2019, 11:29 AM

dasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Daniel James looks like he is going to Man U for £15 million
Old 10-05-2019, 08:05 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Bollocks, he looks a really exciting prospect. Wankers will ruin him.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:54 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
He will play some pre-season friendlies, a sub appearances against a team from Iceland or Slovenia and be loaned out to Cardiff on deadline day.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King