Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-03-2019, 01:49 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Apex Legends

Anybody playing this? I got it on PS4 and I suck. I've played 6 games so far and have 0 kills in 5 of them. The other one I had 4 kills and our team was Top 3. It's been since Black Ops 2 since I've played COD but the controls feel similar. Just have to get used to the other stuff that's involved.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:42 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah bud I’ve been playing it on and off, love it so far!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 01-04-2019, 12:00 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
Yeah bud I’ve been playing it on and off, love it so far!!
I have enjoyed it too. Not a fan of Fortnite, although the Death Run and challenge maps interest me. Just after I posted the thread, I had a game where our team finished 2nd. I only had one kill but was the top damager on the team playing as a sniper. (I was a terrible COD sniper)