Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 09-04-2019, 11:38 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post
Although he's young I am not seeing any sort of quality that warrants a 30 million pound bid..

From what I am seeing so far, he's Tom Ince 2.
It's a fair point to make, but he's quicker, better technically and a better finisher. Also about 5 years younger when making the breakthrough. If AWB does go we need a couple of signings like RS to bring a fresh injection of youthful exuberance to the team. I don't really care who it is as long as we sign some young talented ball carriers with pace.
Old 09-04-2019, 11:39 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
18 years old and already achieved more and put in more good premier league performances than Ince ever has and ever will. Weird comparison.
Old 09-04-2019, 12:16 PM
Poker King

Jukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
I’d be happy for us to pay £30m for him. He’s a quality player that was mismanaged all season. Very young, the talent is still there. Not a left back though. Would benefit playing left midfield in a 4-4-2 under Hodgson. But he won’t sign for us, he will sign for one of the Big 6.
Haha, blow every penny and some we are likely to have available on an unproven player who doesn't even have a settled place in a team. Pillock
Old 09-04-2019, 02:06 PM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wouldn’t pay £30m for him. But would rather sign a few good players depending on what money we have to spend.

He’s a good player and exciting talent but wouldn’t want to blow the budget on one player.
Old 09-04-2019, 02:20 PM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As i have said before he is most likely out of our reach due to the fee Fulham would demand. Also i have to say seeing him on tv he seems to have found it hard to impose himself in the premiership as he did in the championship which is totally understandable but would have learnt from the experience.
As an upgrade on the Left side of midfield for Schlupp it certainly would work.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:31 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
18 years old and already achieved more and put in more good premier league performances than Ince ever has and ever will. Weird comparison.
I can see the comparison with Ince. OK, Sessegnon is younger than Ince was when he made the step up to the Premier League. But both of them struggled with that step up and from what I have seen neither of them have the dribbling skills of a top winger. That doesn't mean he won't make it the Premier League but I wouldn't want to bet circa £30m on him being a success either.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:44 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The12thman View Post
I wouldn’t pay £30m for him. But would rather sign a few good players depending on what money we have to spend.

He’s a good player and exciting talent but wouldn’t want to blow the budget on one player.
I can see us being interested - Roy would know him from England and he is likely to play at Palace. Game time in an established premier league set up is vital for him and assuming he lives up to his potential then Fulham / Palace would both do very well financially out of it.
Old 10-04-2019, 12:06 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I can see the comparison with Ince. OK, Sessegnon is younger than Ince was when he made the step up to the Premier League. But both of them struggled with that step up and from what I have seen neither of them have the dribbling skills of a top winger. That doesn't mean he won't make it the Premier League but I wouldn't want to bet circa £30m on him being a success either.
‘Struggled’ is an understatement with Ince, 4 goal contributions or something in 40 appearances. Sessegnon has 8 in far less games (that’s the same amount as Townsend). It’s comparing a complete failure of a player at this level in his mid 20s to an 18 year old who’s averaged a goal contribution about every 3 games, played pretty well considering the shambles he’s surrounded by, but just hasn’t lived up to the ridiculous hype around him.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 10-04-2019 at 12:11 PM.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:11 PM

16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray
Suits us on left with hodgson style we are perfect fit for him nx level defiantly possibility
Old 09-05-2019, 11:23 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Overall, not terribly impressed with him this season when I had the chance to see him on telly a few times.
Old 10-05-2019, 06:22 AM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Could be ideal replacement for PVA..
Old 10-05-2019, 06:25 AM
Stick with Dowie. Oh dear

Wright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vicar View Post
Overall, not terribly impressed with him this season when I had the chance to see him on telly a few times.
Yes wasn’t overly impressed by him. But I don’t think many people were impressed with Wilf in his first season in the prem.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:07 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
He needs another season in the championship playing football.
He wouldn’t even start in our team.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:08 AM

16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorleyStu View Post
Could be ideal replacement for PVA..
No he's midfield left. Obv he could do job.
Also others shouldn't be judging his last year performances. The team as whole wasn't in best shape. He is 18 for Christ sake potential is there to see quite clearly. I think we are perfect next step for him. He needs to establish in prem. He goes top 6 probably get loaned out.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:34 AM

IronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Reckon if we were to buy him, he would have a very high sell on fee as he has bags of potential and still so young if we kept Zaha for one more year maybe a buy and loan back deal
Old 10-05-2019, 10:47 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMaidenCPFC View Post
Reckon if we were to buy him, he would have a very high sell on fee as he has bags of potential and still so young if we kept Zaha for one more year maybe a buy and loan back deal
We don’t have the cash to play champ manager
Old 10-05-2019, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
He needs another season in the championship playing football.
He wouldn’t even start in our team.
I’d have him on the left of our 4-4-2 over Schlupp or Meyer.
Old 10-05-2019, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I’d have him on the left of our 4-4-2 over Schlupp or Meyer.
Agreed.

And he's proved he's done it in the championship. Needs to start intergraing into Prem. Last year was his 1st part of that. As someone else said most don't fly in the first season. And if he did/would of at 18 I think Real Madrid would sign him!
Old 17-05-2019, 06:06 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
United have made contact, they certainly seem to be going after youth this window
Old 17-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
And Everton interested in Mitrovic apparently

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."