Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 06-04-2019, 11:33 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
100 mil

Each
Plus sell on fee of 50%
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:33 AM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Yup, OGS was the manager there when Wilf was on loan - hardly played him.
Not quite true played 14 games and joined at the end of January
Old 06-04-2019, 11:36 AM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawman_15 View Post
The AWB rumour sounds more legit and more likely however I canít see either of them leaving this summer.
Why not broken promises made to wilf might convince him to go.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:38 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
I think wilf will stay. I don't think the big clubs are interested because of his whinging amongst other things.

AWB for me is the real worry. The best player for us since he debuted. Top tackler in Europe this season.

Would be really upset if the club let him go for less than £60m. Remembering van dijk went to anfield for £70m.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Old 06-04-2019, 11:39 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
£100mill to Man U is loose change but not for us and if they offered that for both AWB and Wilf, and if they wanted to go, I reckon SP would take it. Maybe we could get one or two of their fringe players too on top as part of the deal.

Wilf plays for a consistently lower end of the table Prem club whom have never reached 50pts in 6 seasons. Wouldn't blame him if he did go but just not to them nor Arsenal.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:39 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Also not so sure sakho will be off at the end of the season. The injury may be a silver lining.

Quote:
Old 06-04-2019, 11:44 AM

wawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Why not broken promises made to wilf might convince him to go.
I donít believe there will be as much interest in signing him as we think there will. Canít go if nobody makes an offer!

I feel AWB will attract more interest. His stats across Europe etc have been incredible and wonít go unnoticed. Plus once he gets that England cap for some reason it will also spike some interest.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:52 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawman_15 View Post
I don’t think there will be any bids for him. His value is a lot higher to us than anyone else so wouldn’t represent great value right now for a bidding club. It’s a gamble for him and the club that signs him.

He needs a mahrez type of season then I feel the big offers will come rolling in and at that point I would be sad to see him go but wouldn’t begrudge him that move.
Wilf will never, ever have a Mahrez type season (the one where Leicester won the league). I feel completely confident in saying that.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:55 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Wouldn't blame him if he did go but just not to them nor Arsenal.
Or the permanently offended bin-dipping scum.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:57 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
This is palace though. Do you really trust us to spend 110 million wisely?
Traditionally you wouldn't, but the players we've been watching fills me with encouragement.

Not that we'll be spending £110M mind.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 06-04-2019, 12:01 PM

wawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Wilf will never, ever have a Mahrez type season (the one where Leicester won the league). I feel completely confident in saying that.
Then we will never receive a bid for him from a top 4/6 club in the region thatís being discussed on this forum.

Needs to be a season of double figures for goals and assists at least IMO
Old 06-04-2019, 12:50 PM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
This is palace though. Do you really trust us to spend 110 million wisely?
Not a chance, but there would be a healthy kitty to bring in replacements without the Board having to dip into their transfer funds. Also when you are selling THREE of your best players then their replacements have to be of a very decent quality which wont come cheap, but as you say this is CPFC.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:08 PM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfy View Post
Sorry has Wagner got a reputation for exciting football? I thought he was Huddersfieldís manager.
Are you seriously saying the football Huddersfield played under Wagner when he first took over and transformed them was not exciting? if anything it was too exciting and open at times, he should have realised this was the unforgiving premiership that punishes every mistake you make. If my memory serves me right there was a time when it was mentioned that Chelsea were interested before Sarri was appointed, so cant be as bad as you think.
He would have learnt for sure and would be a far better manager this time around for that experience, and if we decide to dispense with Roy because of his uninspiring football and with the need to change things, then i cant think of a better manager for the job, certainly one that we can realistically attract.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
You can if they don't offer enough money, like the amount we value him at, and not what they want to pay
That is quite obvious, i will have to remember that Jim.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:18 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
United definitely interested in AWB from what I hear.

Wilf would be new. Be very surprised but as stated with a chunky sell on clause he is probably much more in the price bracket to them that might be palatable to us and a buying club.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:14 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
You cant deny Wilf that opportunity of a move to any of the Top Five if it becomes possible, but if we are to progress as a club then we need to make every effort to convince him Palace is for him, also he IS the most important player at the club.
As we need to rebuild the team next season and that will probably need a budget of around £50/60m, so the only way we are going to raise those funds will be to sell and the most sellable assets then is AWB and Sakho which wont be popular but we dont have other alternatives, also it is a way to avoid the huge loss of paying the 25% sell on fee Man Utd are due which could be as much as £15m.
However if All Three were wanting to depart then we could have a transfer budget in excess of £110m, which could bring in up to SIX quality players and restructure the squad completely with if it is to be Roy Hodgson in charge, or an excellent alternative would be David Wagner with the exciting brand of football he will bring.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:25 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Are you seriously saying the football Huddersfield played under Wagner when he first took over and transformed them was not exciting? if anything it was too exciting and open at times, he should have realised this was the unforgiving premiership that punishes every mistake you make. If my memory serves me right there was a time when it was mentioned that Chelsea were interested before Sarri was appointed, so cant be as bad as you think.
He would have learnt for sure and would be a far better manager this time around for that experience, and if we decide to dispense with Roy because of his uninspiring football and with the need to change things, then i cant think of a better manager for the job, certainly one that we can realistically attract.
Canít tell if serious or not?! WTF?
Old 06-04-2019, 08:36 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Seeing awb in a United shirt would be sickening
Old 06-04-2019, 08:44 PM

silverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seeing anyone in a moan shirt is sickening
Old 06-04-2019, 08:46 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Iím pretty sure we will sell a major player this summer, but no more than one.

As for Wagner playing exciting football... you what?

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"