Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 03-05-2019, 11:57 AM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Charlton established great relationships within the schools within the borough of Bexley, Greenwich and Lewisham when they were in the prem. Shoved out a lot of free tickets for kids and run Charlton Branded Soccer Camps.

A lot of them still stand today. Their are a lot of good grammar schools, particularly in Bexley that promote sport and most of the top kids end up playing for Charlton.
Interesting.

South London must sit alongside the Paris banlieues and Catalonia as a hot bed for producing top players.

Two good bits here on the 'concrete Catalonia':

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I've felt for a while that the club's best option to be a sustainable PL team is to have an established route into the first team from the academy. Roy is the first manager to successfully coach a player from the academy into the first team with AWB. Unfortunately it doesn't look like we have a pipeline of future stars, but a few good prospects.

Hopefully the new academy site changes things.
Old 03-05-2019, 01:50 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
I can think of 5 or 6 that are in the Premier League now, but that includes Arter who is hardly a youngster. Necessity will mean their own team will probably have more academy players (which is great) but at most teams, over time they get squeezed out in the top flight and struggle to break through. Some teams go through periods where lots come through at the top level, but that seems very cyclical.
It's odd that the Southampton academy legend lives on, although their pipeline has slowed to a dribble, whereas clubs like Charlton and even QPR seem to be invisible to the journos.
Old 27-05-2019, 06:51 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Edit - old article.

Last edited by spt1978; 27-05-2019 at 06:54 AM.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:54 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Selected for England U21 Euros squad, announced today.
Old 27-05-2019, 01:10 PM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That's probably bumped his price up...
Old 27-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15

Last edited by Davy64; 27-05-2019 at 01:27 PM. Reason: wrong thread
Old 27-05-2019, 02:14 PM
Internazionale

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
That's probably bumped his price up...
Given he has been in the England U21s 8 out of 10 games since he was first called up I can't see why that would make a huge difference?
Old 27-05-2019, 02:23 PM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Given he has been in the England U21s 8 out of 10 games since he was first called up I can't see why that would make a huge difference?
I was implying if he has a good tournament
Old 27-05-2019, 08:52 PM
mikeb

mikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Liked tyrone mings today you could see john Terry Has been coaching him
Old 28-05-2019, 07:13 AM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by costello View Post
Brentford-supporting friend of mine reckons Konsa is fantastic. Is it my imagination or do Charlton bring through a lot more young players than us?
Easier to play youngsters in League 1.

Pretty sure Zaha & AWB are better than anything they've brought through in the last 5-10 years...doubt their youngsters, even if there's 20 of them, have a combined current market worth of 100m+.
Old 28-05-2019, 08:32 AM

MonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockport_Eagle View Post

Pretty sure Zaha & AWB are better than anything they've brought through in the last 5-10 years...doubt their youngsters, even if there's 20 of them, have a combined current market worth of 100m+.
Exactly. If you are going to bring through youngsters in the Palace side they have to be of far higher calibre than those coming through in league one.
Old 28-05-2019, 08:38 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
Liked tyrone mings today you could see john Terry Has been coaching him
Was he chatting up his team mates missus?
Old 28-05-2019, 03:44 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockport_Eagle View Post

Gomez is excellent tbf.