Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 05-05-2019, 02:00 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Bradley Dack

I think weve been linked before and hes had another good season at Blackburn

Creative goalscoring midfielder, he seems to be a shining light everywhere he goes. Maybe its time to give him a chance at PL level

Age 25 and from London
Old 07-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Too expensive by the looks of it......
Old 07-05-2019, 10:33 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
18 million (the ‘rumoured’ fee) is a bit steep imo.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:19 AM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We were linked with a 2.5m a few years ago before he moved to Blackburn.

Now 18m! Crazy money.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:31 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The12thman View Post
We were linked with a 2.5m a few years ago before he moved to Blackburn.

Now 18m! Crazy money.
Should have taken a punt on him, then. About 4 years ago, I watched my local team, Crawley play Gillingham in L1. It was pretty shocking stuff, but a Gillingham player who scored 2 goals from midfield, with long hair and a beard, was a class above the other 21 players on the pitch. I had to ask the bloke next to me, who he was - Dack.
Doubt if we'll go for him now but 3/4 years ago, most certainly worth the risk.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:00 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
we should be going for Daniel James - Swansea want 10 million for him.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 08-05-2019, 08:22 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
It’s not crazy money. It’s the going rate these days. We’ll miss out again though as usual.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:42 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
It’s not crazy money. It’s the going rate these days. We’ll miss out again though as usual.
For a top young prospect, sure. For a good but not outstanding player in his mid 20s, no.
Old 21-06-2019, 02:41 PM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sign him up...
Old 21-06-2019, 02:57 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Think we could be interested
Old 21-06-2019, 03:04 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807 View Post
we should be going for Daniel James - Swansea want 10 million for him.
As this has popped up, he went for 15m, I think, in the end
Old 21-06-2019, 04:05 PM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
ITK?
Old 21-06-2019, 04:07 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
IF we're not we should be .
Old 21-06-2019, 04:54 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
As this has popped up, he went for 15m, I think, in the end
And a reported salary of 80k pw.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 21-06-2019, 05:04 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
A Jimmy Bullard type midfielder, can back up the front players high energy and pops up with a goal

I think he could step up, the sort of player we’ve been missing
Old 21-06-2019, 05:22 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
I want you Dack. I want you Dack. I want you Dack for good.
Old 21-06-2019, 05:39 PM

ll AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
I want you Dack. I want you Dack. I want you Dack for good.
Dack the way, Zaha Zaha I like it
Old 21-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Has he got any footballing brothers? Would be good to get all our Dacks in a row.
Old 21-06-2019, 05:45 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by trufan View Post
Has he got any footballing brothers?
The Russian one. Dack in the USSR.
Old 21-06-2019, 07:00 PM

Gyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll AJ ll View Post
Dack the way, Zaha Zaha I like it

Nice one