Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 05-05-2019, 08:22 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Danny Welbeck

Danny Welbeck released by Arsenal. Free Transfer in summer 2019. Roy knows him well of course. Gets injured a lot it seems...
Old 05-05-2019, 08:24 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
If he’s fully recovered then sign him up

A grafter and a good team player
Old 05-05-2019, 08:27 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We’re going to need strikers this summer for sure. If he’s fit & we can offload Wickham & Sorloth then he could be a cheap upgrade!
Old 05-05-2019, 08:29 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I rate him but not for me, injury history is nothing to be sniffed at. How many of us were in the same position at the thought of Wilshere last season. He's not really kicked a ball for West Ham.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 05-05-2019, 08:33 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I rate him but not for me, injury history is nothing to be sniffed at. How many of us were in the same position at the thought of Wilshere last season. He's not really kicked a ball for West Ham.
Welbeck is made of steel compared to Wilshere
Old 05-05-2019, 08:43 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No more sick note signings with huge salaries, lets unearth some talent.
Old 05-05-2019, 08:44 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Cannot afford a highly paid sicknote.
Old 05-05-2019, 08:47 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Let west ham have him, their kind of signing
Old 05-05-2019, 08:50 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
On 70k a week according to some reports but as a free agent you can probably add another 50k on to that. Expensive for a 1 in 5 goal scoring ratio.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 05-05-2019, 09:01 PM

Pva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not for me
Old 05-05-2019, 09:09 PM

Sodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
YES
Old 05-05-2019, 09:09 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
^
^
^
1 in 5 sounds amazing ; )
Old 05-05-2019, 09:16 PM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Injury prone. Nah
Old 05-05-2019, 09:23 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would have been so over this as a free transfer target last year, but just think way too much of a gamble now.

Is he really going to turn it on having gone from the heights of the Wankers, the Arse to Palace ?
Old 05-05-2019, 09:25 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hope we go for that brum guy for the striker options. I really rate wellveck and think he would suit our style massively. But not sure because of the injuries. Got a feeling we will go one way or the other, brum guy and another youngster. Or wellbeck and Cahill
Old 05-05-2019, 09:40 PM

itsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would need to be on a contract tied to his fitness.
Old 05-05-2019, 09:53 PM

cowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PemboExpress View Post
Would have been so over this as a free transfer target last year, but just think way too much of a gamble now.

Is he really going to turn it on having gone from the heights of the Wankers, the Arse to Palace ?

You could argue it is a perfect time to get a player with real quality. Has been out so will be hungry, was frozen out of Arsenal, will want to play for England again... will make him a very motivated player.

Not sure I would do it though but the above could be spun on their heads
Old 05-05-2019, 09:55 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
This year's Jack Wilshere... West Ham all over it
Old 05-05-2019, 09:58 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Prefer Mitrovic
Old 05-05-2019, 09:59 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Please god no