Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

View Poll Results: What is the best video game ever?
Pro Evolution/ISS (any) 19 11.66%
Grant Theft Auto (any) 42 25.77%
FIFA (any) 9 5.52%
Sonic (any) 5 3.07%
Sensible Soccer 17 10.43%
Tetris 4 2.45%
Super Mario (platformers) 11 6.75%
Super Mario Kart 18 11.04%
R-Type 1 0.61%
Paperboy 0 0%
Double Dragon 0 0%
WWE Smackdown (any) 2 1.23%
Zelda 9 5.52%
Street Fighter II and its million spin-offs 4 2.45%
Championship Manager 2/3 (let's face it, 4 is shite) 17 10.43%
Jet Set Willy 5 3.07%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2004, 08:12 PM

fire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
best game ever

What do u think is the best video game ever is

Last edited by fire striker; 01-03-2004 at 08:20 PM.
Old 01-03-2004, 08:23 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Its blatantly D. Amazing graphics. Always thought gfd was a bit overrated, myself.
Old 01-03-2004, 08:29 PM
Captain Brugge

Poosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoosence came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by TopKnot
Its blatantly D. Amazing graphics. Always thought gfd was a bit overrated, myself.
Are you joking? gfd changed my life, d did have good graphics but I thought the gameplay was a bit monotonous. gfd on the other hand is so addictive that I haven't been to bed in 6 years.
Old 01-03-2004, 08:37 PM
wer der waabbit

IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH
what does these initials stand for
Old 01-03-2004, 08:41 PM

SmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Always enjoyed getting involved in the FF series (well i played 2 of them fully) Couldnt choose just 1 game though, I really liked Hitman 2, GTA series, Sonic
Old 01-03-2004, 08:42 PM

SmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Oh, didnt notice the poll showing just 2 games (i dont know what they stand for anyway!)
Old 01-03-2004, 08:48 PM

fire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
just ignore the poll. i didn't mean to to that
Old 01-03-2004, 09:07 PM

cpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
sonic the hedgehog was the first game on sega that i realy got into followed by the usual football games, F1 racing, james bond games plus the ever popular super mario bros
Old 01-03-2004, 09:14 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
um...
d
Old 01-03-2004, 10:31 PM
Memories

samtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
GFD (global fighter dungeon) was the best game ever made. completed it in 4 days constant playing. Amazing graphics and brilliant gameplay.
Old 01-03-2004, 10:51 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Have edited the poll to something more sensible.

If I've missed any, shout.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 01-03-2004, 10:57 PM

Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten
Wings on the Amiga was a brilliant game, can't find it for the pc though
Old 01-03-2004, 11:07 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If a game only lasts four days it can't be that great, samtheeagle.

Games that should be up there:

The Zelda series (The Game Boy ones were great, but the latest instalment - The Wind Waker - on GC is terrific).
Tetris
Pac Man
AfterBurner
Super Smash Bros Melee

There are loads more that deserve a mention, but I probably already did on the recent "best game ever" thread.
Old 01-03-2004, 11:07 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
R-Type?? Best game ever?? Surely not even close
Old 01-03-2004, 11:11 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Super mario kart on the snes was so addictive.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 01-03-2004, 11:18 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My favourite game is The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time, but for the sake of the poll I voted GTA. The Zelda series should be on there no doubt.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 01-03-2004 at 11:20 PM.
Old 01-03-2004, 11:30 PM
Memories

samtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
red alert series has got to be on the list.
Old 01-03-2004, 11:36 PM
Memories

streetfigher?
Old 01-03-2004, 11:45 PM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jet Set Willy. Classic!

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 01-03-2004, 11:46 PM
STFU Donny

its a stupid thread really. Bit like asking what the best film or song is.