Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 23-08-2005, 01:21 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Arsenal in for new Palace keeper. Will Energy resistor will he go.

Last edited by DANCOO; 23-08-2005 at 01:23 PM.
Old 23-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
One bad game and it will be:

DOWIE'S ENERGY CRISIS
Old 23-08-2005, 01:35 PM
El carnicero

danibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I know all these jokes are light hearted, but can people conduct theirselves properly. With our current situation we shouldn't force him away.
Old 23-08-2005, 01:37 PM
El carnicero

danibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
THE SUN :

ENERGY GIVES STRENGTH FOR PALACE
Old 23-08-2005, 01:40 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Energy late out on pitch. Is he ever-ready on time?

Last edited by DANCOO; 23-08-2005 at 01:49 PM.
Old 23-08-2005, 01:54 PM

"Energy arrested in drunken girlfriend brawl."
Rumour is, the new Palace cap-ace-hit-her.
Old 23-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Sonic Youth

Jolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
reminds me of a feature in a Norwegian paper a few years ago about naming traditions in an African country (don't remember which). Apparently they use names of famous people and new inventions (ppl called Adolf Hitler wasn't unheard of in those regions...). Anyways, the article ended with this beautiful little quote: "My name is Refridgerator, but you can call me Fridge!" Still makes me giggle

oh well, you can all go back to spending your energy on the topic again...
Old 23-08-2005, 02:24 PM

si_1967 is playing for a contract
I've always been dubious of black goalies, just can't think of one that inspires me with confidence.

This isn't a racist comment. Apologises if it offends anyone.

On the same basis - i'm never convinced of any goalie that roles his sleeves up ?!? Sunderland had one recently and he was rubbish - can't think of his name
Old 23-08-2005, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by si_1967
I've always been dubious of black goalies, just can't think of one that inspires me with confidence.

On the same basis - i'm never convinced of any goalie that roles his sleeves up ?!? Sunderland had one recently and he was rubbish - can't think of his name
Interesting first post!
Old 23-08-2005, 02:27 PM

GreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Energy LED revival.
Old 23-08-2005, 02:28 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:

Shaka Hislop, Alex Williams & Tony Warner. 3 good keepers??

Lionel Perez I think was the Mackem goalie.
Old 23-08-2005, 02:29 PM

Bens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at Stockport
How bout Dida Si, hes pretty handy, and how about David Jam... ok maybe your right!
Old 23-08-2005, 02:30 PM

Hislop once upon a time.
Old 23-08-2005, 02:31 PM

howard is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fear
How many players that sky have said we were about to sign, have actually done so?
Old 23-08-2005, 06:32 PM

nomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Dartford Lad
Did anyone see him play against Newcastle in the UEFA Cup last season? In Newcastle's home leg he was outstanding and made some fantastic saves but in the away leg he produced probably the worst goalkeeping performance I have ever seen! Spilling everything and letting in some soft goals. Definitely a 2nd or 3rd choice keeper from the two games I saw.
Perhaps it was lack of Energy in the second game!
Old 23-08-2005, 08:04 PM

Two-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Sadly it is a racist comment but I can't be bothered to explain why....

And they say education standards haven't slipped, I despair.
Old 23-08-2005, 08:18 PM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Two-Tone
Sadly it is a racist comment but I can't be bothered to explain why....

And they say education standards haven't slipped, I despair.
To be fair I can think of only one top goalie currently playing - Dida.
Old 23-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by BW_Palace
To be fair I can think of only one top goalie currently playing - Dida.
Even if there wasn't one competent black goalie in football it wouldn't stop that comment being racist.
Old 23-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He was on trial with us a few weeks ago and didn't impress.

He does have a great name, though. I almost wanted us to sign him up just to be able to brag that we'd signed him, then I realised I couldn't pronounce his name anyway.

black goalkeepers? Why does it matter what colour a player is? But anyway..

Carlos Idriss Kameni
Tomas Nkono

I don't think have been mentioned?

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing

Last edited by m355y; 23-08-2005 at 09:02 PM.
Old 23-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
I love it when threads on the BBS turn into pun-fests

keep em coming