Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:27 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
sweet
Old 11-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
OJ register me then join the room
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
nice one
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorted
Old 11-04-2008, 10:02 PM

CPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My friend code is: 1719 3316 4288

Will add the rest of you now
Old 11-04-2008, 10:04 PM
ACII

we are in a grand priz, its ace, add us all and you can come to the room
Old 11-04-2008, 10:06 PM

CPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just added you all

Think i have to wait till ive been added to join any of the games.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC Town
My friend code is: 1719 3316 4288

Will add the rest of you now
added you
Old 11-04-2008, 10:11 PM
ACII

Online is class !

Goldmine was a good course
Old 11-04-2008, 10:12 PM

Excellent. Oddjobs is showing as added now. So will wait for yours to show up too Dave.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:12 PM

all now showing up. Joining Daves room.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:13 PM

cpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever cared
I know i don't post on here much (although i read it reguarly) i thought i'd post my friend code up. I'd rather play palace fans than some "Claude" from France.

1203-9356-0370
Old 11-04-2008, 10:14 PM
ACII

Quote:
Originally posted by cpfc86
I know i don't post on here much (although i read it reguarly) i thought i'd post my friend code up. I'd rather play palace fans than some "Claude" from France.

1203-9356-0370
The more the merrier, but you need to add all of us
Old 11-04-2008, 10:17 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I might join again. Note to everyone out there - don't ever kid yourself you can drive after a smoke
Old 11-04-2008, 10:17 PM

cpfc86 will add you ASAP
Old 11-04-2008, 10:23 PM

cpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever caredcpfc86 saw you watching from the stairs - you're everyone that ever cared
Cool, i'll do that now. We need someone to come last! Out of interest, what do people prefer automatic or manual? To me, automatic makes you turn to sharp into the corner, and for me, usually means to early and i'll go straight into the wall.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Occasional Member

PJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Getting it tomorrow if I find anywhere with stock.

Will add you all then
Old 11-04-2008, 10:24 PM
ACII

I play automatic with the wheel, and always as wario.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:27 PM

Automatic and Yoshi for me!
Old 11-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by cpfc86

1203-9356-0370
added