Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 05-04-2008, 04:33 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by celery stick
Worth repeating.

Man Utd are wankers.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 05-04-2008, 04:53 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Wankers are man Utd.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:08 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Chelsea and Moan U are both wankers. Bloody Arsenal had to let most of the footy world down by failing to stop wankers winning the Prem.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:22 PM

Lewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by limited_edition
Chelsea and Moan U are both wankers. Bloody Arsenal had to let most of the footy world down by failing to stop wankers winning the Prem.
Arsenal or even Chelsea could win the Prem as far as i'm concerned. There's only one team of complete wankers and that is Man Utd.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:33 PM

Polish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to Ollie
They are wankers

But I have had a winner on the national and the whole lot has gone on them tomorrow
Old 05-04-2008, 06:38 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Lewes Eagle
Arsenal or even Chelsea could win the Prem as far as i'm concerned. There's only one team of complete wankers and that is Man Utd.
Chelsea have even wankier fans than Moan U. And that takes some doing.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
WRONG!

Man Utd are Wankers, Chelsea are c u n t s
Old 05-04-2008, 07:23 PM

Lewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewes Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
New Chelsea fans maybe, most that I know are ok and have been there since the seventies and eighties when Chelsea spent time with us in the second division.

I gave up talking football with all Man Utd fans long ago as most share one common denominator... they are all wankers.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:31 PM

Tom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
What the man said.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:18 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I gave up talking football with all Man Utd fans long ago as most share one common denominator... they are all wankers.
Praise the lord, they're all top of the range wankers.

Spread the word.

One plural word.

WANKERS
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:43 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Middlesborough V Man Ure. MU 1-0 up already How very boring it must be to support them.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 06-04-2008, 01:07 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Eye-dee
Middlesborough V Man Ure. MU 1-0 up already How very boring it must be to support them.
Ahem 1-1
Old 06-04-2008, 01:12 PM

working eagle is playing for a contract
Thank you Gareth
Old 06-04-2008, 01:46 PM

AlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
2-1 Afonso Alves again

"We should instead bask in the knowledge that we truly saw the best of Andrew Johnson."
Old 06-04-2008, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AlgotTheEagle
2-1 Afonso Alves again
Glad I didn't promise to eat my hat
Old 06-04-2008, 02:04 PM

2-2
Old 06-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That has made my day!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Seba
That has made my day!!!
Not over yet.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
bugger! 2-2
Old 06-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Great to see that Boro are looking to win it rather than just holding on. United will still nick it in injury time though.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk