Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-12-2015, 10:56 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
It's going to be a big ipad. So the plusses and minuses of laptop vs ipad are the same as they were before, just the screen is a bit (well quite a lot) bigger and it's as heavy as the first ipad was if you can remember that.

Ultimately it depends what you use your laptop for. If it is just consuming stuff then I would go with the iPad. If you are using it do create stuff to any regular degree I would go with a laptop.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 15-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Yeah - I have the iPad Pro as well. It's a bit too big. HTH.
Old 15-12-2015, 11:55 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
iPad is basically a Netflix device for me
Old 15-12-2015, 11:55 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Giving mine to kids
Old 15-12-2015, 12:22 PM
the lovely river mole

jolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Giving mine to kids
wish I was one of your kids
Old 31-12-2015, 12:13 AM

Enfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ipad mini 2 16gb now 189. Not got iphone or ipad but have imac so interested to use with existing old android phone for wifi indoors and outside. Only use it for emails surfing cpfc programme. Cheaper than getting a 5s or iphone 6?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LXocmIHoVXM

cpfc - strength in times of unusualness
Old 15-02-2016, 07:06 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Can anyone recommend a good keyboard for my iPad Air? I quite like the look of the BrydgeAir. It's that sort of style I'm after.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 15-02-2016, 07:12 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
I'd go for the BrydgeAir, it seems to be just what you're looking for.

Whatever one of those is.
Old 15-02-2016, 07:25 PM

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Anyone other than Little Al got any recommendations?

Old 15-02-2016, 07:39 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Old 15-02-2016, 08:59 PM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Can anyone recommend a good keyboard for my iPad Air? I quite like the look of the BrydgeAir. It's that sort of style I'm after.
I've got one of these

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Used for about 5 minutes. Happy to agree a price via PM if it appeals.
Old 16-02-2016, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki View Post
I've got one of these

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Used for about 5 minutes. Happy to agree a price via PM if it appeals.
Is that for the Air or Air 2?

Old 16-02-2016, 09:40 AM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Is that for the Air or Air 2?
Air 2
Old 16-02-2016, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Air 2
Ah, I have the original Air, so I'm not sure it'll fit?

Old 16-02-2016, 10:10 AM

I really don't know! I'll see if I can find out.
Old 16-02-2016, 11:40 AM

Quote:
I really don't know! I'll see if I can find out.
Just tried to have a quick look, not sure it does fit the original Air.

Old 16-02-2016, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Just tried to have a quick look, not sure it does fit the original Air.
Shame.
Old 16-02-2016, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Shame.
Yeah, thanks for the offer mate.

Old 16-02-2016, 12:44 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 16-02-2016, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet View Post