Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 06-08-2013, 11:25 AM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Angelo Henriquez

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Crystal Palace are among the teams interested in Henriquez, who could win his second senior Chile cap in a friendly against later this month.

Interesting ...
Old 06-08-2013, 11:34 AM

yorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I literally have never heard of him hope that helps

Originally Posted by CPFC2010

"I think that this is the best suggestion that I have ever read on the BBS"
Old 06-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
has he got little feet?
Old 06-08-2013, 11:37 AM

TheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
unless this guy has been seriously scouted, I wouldnt want to waste one of our two loans on an unknown.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:38 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Post 10: Dave posts you haven't used a prefix
Old 06-08-2013, 11:48 AM
The invisible poster

Mickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't know a lot about him but I'm not sure what he'd offer us that Gayle doesn't. He's certainly not an experienced striker ready to lead our attack in place of Murray so we might just end up giving playing time to a Man U youth player instead of Gayle.

I wont be complaining though if he turned out to be some kind of wonder kid!
Old 06-08-2013, 11:50 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Didn't get in the Wigan team last year.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:50 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Foreign name? Sign him up! Doesn't matter if he's any good.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 06-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Goldmember

KungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Guess our "rifle" is still set to fully automatic.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:52 AM

cpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
promising player but definitely wont help us this year
Old 06-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Prefix warning
Old 06-08-2013, 12:07 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wouldn't be against this.

United have VERY high hopes for him.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Come on Palace

cpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What is prefix? When is he signing?
Old 06-08-2013, 12:44 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfclife View Post
What is prefix? When is he signing?
Its just a rumour, I would suggest. Worth a trial.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Retired

Chickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When prefix coming?
Old 06-08-2013, 01:01 PM
Retired

Chickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Prefix signed has.
Old 06-08-2013, 01:18 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The next Marcelo Salas?
Old 06-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great player
Old 06-08-2013, 01:57 PM
No longer a student

StudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyB View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Crystal Palace are among the teams interested in Henriquez, who could win his second senior Chile cap in a friendly against later this month.

Interesting ...
Who are later this month and what are they doing playing friendlies against Chile?

Strava profile
Old 06-08-2013, 02:16 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by StudentEagle View Post
Who are later this month and what are they doing playing friendlies against Chile?
I read that as in a friendly against inter this month. Should have gone to specsavers.