Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 02-05-2013, 01:11 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Quality player, very good in the air for his size, bit of pace about him too.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:13 PM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14
If he had a bit more composure in front of goal, rather than trying to blast everything into the top corner, he'd be a very decent player.
Exactly how I remember him too. He may improve with age.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:55 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter
I bet Danns ends up at H'field
Thanks CrawleyEagle for reminding me of this.

If anyone wants the lottery numbers for the weekend just pm me
Old 04-05-2013, 02:55 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Can't say I was blown away by Vaughan, but then he only really played up top on his own. I'd love to see what a Vaughan / Murray partnership could do.
Old 31-05-2013, 06:54 AM

muswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Vaughan to challenge Wilbraham for Murray's place?

I hope I am wrong, but don't blame me, I voted remain
Old 31-05-2013, 07:12 AM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles
Exactly how I remember him too. He may improve with age.
Or maybe he would learn from FFS? Could be a good influence on him.
Old 31-05-2013, 07:15 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Vaughan has everything you want in a striker.

However his challenges are reckless, he isn't injury prone he injures himself by going to ground and challenging in needless 95/5% tackles.

Would fit into our team very well. Good enough to keep us up? Doubtful
Old 31-05-2013, 07:25 AM

Ron Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by muswell eagle
Vaughan to challenge Wilbraham for Murray's place?
Sorry, not great to have a dig at the heros of Wembley but Wilbs proved that although he put in an almighty shift and is obviously a great fella to have around simply cannot finish at Championship level yet alone the Prem
Old 31-05-2013, 07:27 AM

Ron Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Vaughany was brilliant here but agree with all the reckless comments - Give Superkev a player coach contract and let him work with Vaughany?
Old 31-05-2013, 07:28 AM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
I'd still rather see a young and hungry player who has banged them in in the lower leagues.
Old 31-05-2013, 07:28 AM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't know why people want Vaughan back- he'd probably do a job but I think we could do better.
Old 31-05-2013, 07:44 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
I felt he was starting to do what I always felt he could do in his last 6 months with Huddersfield. The thing is, I see his greatest strengths as his work-rate, pace and ability to hold it up as a lone striker.

Now Zaha's gone, we probably need more than that.
Old 31-05-2013, 07:46 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
He looked overweight when we played huddersfield, saying that I would if we bought him as a back up striker.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 31-05-2013, 07:48 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
I don't think we should be looking at players who Norwich see as surplus to requirements because, quite frankly, Norwich are the sort of team we need to be better than if we are going to stay up.

(Unless, of course, there's just some weird East Anglian thing about inability to judge a player...)

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 31-05-2013, 07:56 AM

kestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I heard it suggested that a certain ex Palace forward might have been involved in the bad feeling that ended in Mile getting an elbow from AL. If that is the case I wouldn't want him back.
Old 31-05-2013, 07:59 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek
I don't think we should be looking at players who Norwich see as surplus to requirements because, quite frankly, Norwich are the sort of team we need to be better than if we are going to stay up.

(Unless, of course, there's just some weird East Anglian thing about inability to judge a player...)
Ipswich.
Old 31-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
I liked Vaughny when he was here, I think he's a useful player. However, this would not be a great signing for us I feel.
Old 31-05-2013, 08:08 AM

When we remember Vaughan, we need to bare in mind how difficult it was for our striker's in Dougie's isolated striker systems. Indeed, iirc Vaughan did best for us under George Burley. I'm sure Ollie will be well aware of him anyhow.

Personally, I'd much rather him to Doyle.
Old 31-05-2013, 08:12 AM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we are too good to have or want James Vaughan in our squad then I know I'll be liking that squad. Would have spent Garvan money here in preference all day long (for example) mind. Guess as Garvan is a Premiership player now we think he has value to others which we can only realise if he is under contract.
Old 31-05-2013, 08:12 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles
Ipswich.
What did you think the final bit of my post (in brackets) was about?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk