Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 20-06-2013, 11:20 AM

BuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Clearly, we're going to sign wingers and the fellas we're linked with should do the job.
Old 20-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
If we could get him for under 1m I'd say he was worth a punt.

Has previous Premier League experience, works his arse off and can score goals.

I'd be happy with him coming off the bench as opposition defences tire.
Old 20-06-2013, 11:30 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuktaBoy
He's proved his fitness with Huddersfield - Still young and loves the Palace. I really hope we go for him - He could be a star for us with the service we offer on the flanks now.

He has proved his fitness in the same way Andy Johnson has. We were prepared to 'gamble' a million on him before and any move is a calculated gamble. You look at age and average number of games played in a season to see the fitness pattern - Paddy with us for example can't just be on a season
Old 20-06-2013, 11:31 AM

W Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby
If we could get him for under 1m I'd say he was worth a punt.

Has previous Premier League experience, works his arse off and can score goals.

I'd be happy with him coming off the bench as opposition defences tire.
Championship Player of the Month for April in a relatively poor side. Can't be bad.
Old 20-06-2013, 12:49 PM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_R_GREAT
Heard a little rumour today that we were either considering bidding, or were bidding 1.5m for JV but that he wants quite a bit in wages.
I don't mind him though think we should find the extra cash for someone less injury prone and someone a little more consistent. That said he does work his arse off every game and I liked him at Palace but he was average at Norwich when he did play. I don't think he is worth the wages he's probably asking but for a decent wage he may be worth a punt.
Old 20-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Heard a little rumour today that we were either considering bidding, or were bidding 1.5m for JV but that he wants quite a bit in wages.
The way you have written that proves that it is complete bullshit. I am not calling you a liar, but the information you have written above is not correct, we can be sure of that.
Old 20-06-2013, 12:57 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Please no.
Old 20-06-2013, 01:11 PM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77
The way you have written that proves that it is complete bullshit. I am not calling you a liar, but the information you have written above is not correct, we can be sure of that.
How so?

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 20-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
How so?
Well, if we haven't yet made a bid, how would we know that wages would be an issue?
Old 20-06-2013, 01:15 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well, if we haven't yet made a bid, how would we know that wages would be an issue?
The poster said we may have made a bid. But tend to agree with the amount of bullshit filling these boards at the moment I'm not convinced either
Old 20-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I didn't say they were an issue. My 'source' is a Huddersfield Town source, so they may well have enquired themselves as to how much he wants. I have no idea whether the club have made an official approach of even spoken to JV.

Just passing on what i've heard from a reputable source.

And I'm certiainly not in the market, for spreading idle rumour. I'd imagine we approach 10's of players each summer, we only sign one or two. If this doesn't come off, it doesn't mean it was bullshit to start with.

Xbox - FlatDan3

Last edited by CPFC_R_GREAT; 20-06-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:55 AM

BARNSTONEWORTH is a gunboat in a sea of fearBARNSTONEWORTH is a gunboat in a sea of fearBARNSTONEWORTH is a gunboat in a sea of fearBARNSTONEWORTH is a gunboat in a sea of fearBARNSTONEWORTH is a gunboat in a sea of fearBARNSTONEWORTH is a gunboat in a sea of fearBARNSTONEWORTH is a gunboat in a sea of fearBARNSTONEWORTH is a gunboat in a sea of fearBARNSTONEWORTH is a gunboat in a sea of fearBARNSTONEWORTH is a gunboat in a sea of fearBARNSTONEWORTH is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Signed for Huddersfield. Can't help thinking that he would have been a good back up striker. We haven't got many.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As much as I like him if he was good enough he wouldn't have just signed for Huddersfield
Old 04-07-2013, 10:58 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77 View Post
Agents.

Anyway, signed for Huddersfield now and good thing too. Not right for us.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARNSTONEWORTH View Post
Signed for Huddersfield. Can't help thinking that he would have been a good back up striker. We haven't got many.
That's his level. If it was any higher he'd have signed for a Premier League club.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87 View Post
As much as I like him if he was good enough he wouldn't have just signed for Huddersfield
That's pretty much sums it up.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 04-07-2013, 12:03 PM

rainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87 View Post
Dwight Gayle had just signed for Peterborough?!
Old 04-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_child View Post
Dwight Gayle had just signed for Peterborough?!
He has also spent his career at non league and league 2 level.

Vaughan had a spell in the prem with Everton and Norwich and didn't cut it
Old 06-08-2013, 08:49 PM

Speporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Scored a brace tonight .. Maybe worth another look ? I liked him a lot ..
Old 06-08-2013, 10:04 PM

cpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speporoni View Post
Scored a brace tonight .. Maybe worth another look ? I liked him a lot ..
just signed permanently at huddersfield this season.. prolly wont be available