Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-02-2017, 09:21 AM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
He's a clown and a stupid wanker that thinks he is funny and believes in his own bullshit.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:26 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I love Klopp. It's particularly annoying because I hate Liverpool.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:29 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
He's a clown and a stupid wanker that thinks he is funny and believes in his own bullshit.
Don't we all?
Old 02-02-2017, 09:30 AM

Nigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm gutted that the "Kop Flop gets Klopp Chop" headline wasn't used by the Super Soaraway Sun to announce our signing of Mamadou Sakho.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:36 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
After Costa's penalty miss on Tuesday, apparently Klopp ran up to the fourth official for some reason and screamed 'NOBODY CAN BEAT US!' in his face.

All very WWE...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Are we all still supposed to like him?

he's been sounding like the German Rodgers recently. Sore loser.
Old 02-02-2017, 05:01 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
I love Klopp.
Why? I don't think the guy is hugely unlikeable, but I don't get his popularity.
Old 02-02-2017, 05:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

DryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What did he say last season when we beat them 2 1 away? Something along the lines of 'who are this Crystal Palace?' Then said we only came to defend despite we had more shots on target. The bloke is cock and the media Liverpool love-in makes me sick.
Old 02-02-2017, 05:30 PM

muswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He has exhausted his team with the high intensity game they have been playing and now they are running on empty.

I think even Man U will catch them before the end of the season.

I hope I am wrong, but don't blame me, I voted remain
Old 02-02-2017, 06:55 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
He makes a good point at why England are so poor during summer tournaments. Cos we have such poor organising of fixtures just cos the media and TV craze Xmas fixtures. When all the other countries are sitting down and watching English football. I think the guys a bit of a knob and massively over rated but he makes good points
Old 02-02-2017, 06:58 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
I don't like him. No idea why people think it's so hilarious if his glasses fall off or he says boom.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:04 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
he's alright, better than sour wanker
Old 02-02-2017, 07:38 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Would I be the only one to laugh myself silly if Klopp's lot and the Wankers both fail to make the Chumpions League? Perhaps they could swap managers in the close season?

Schadenfreude - there's a word Klopp will understand.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:45 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
I don't like him. No idea why people think it's so hilarious if his glasses fall off or he says boom.
Must admit I liked him from afar whilst he was at Dortmund but then you'd only get the odd snippet. Now I've seen him in his true colours I just think his a ****
Old 02-02-2017, 07:50 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Klopp is an arsehole with good pr!

The guy is a sore loser and only comes across all nicey nicey when he gets his way.

**** him and his shit northern team.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:50 PM

Twin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
He makes a good point at why England are so poor during summer tournaments. Cos we have such poor organising of fixtures just cos the media and TV craze Xmas fixtures. When all the other countries are sitting down and watching English football. I think the guys a bit of a knob and massively over rated but he makes good points
But we have players from many national sides playing all through our season.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:57 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
People like him want a winter break because they want to spend time at home relaxing.

Instead of admitting this they peddle this bullshit that a break would help the England team. The England team is shit. It makes no difference if we have a break as the same number of fixtures have to be played. If anything they'd be more tired as there would be an extra 3/4 games between Jan to May! Oh and there are plenty of foriegners in our league that play well in summer touranments!
Old 23-04-2017, 06:00 PM

We are your bogey team!

We are your bogey team!

Been a fan since 1995 and we have so many great results against them!
Old 24-04-2017, 12:47 PM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really I think its the same as ever for Liverpool, the media support is so strong that there's not really much pressure to deal with weaknesses that will ultimately undermine any title challenge.

Luckly it seems to have spread to Man City under Pep as well now.
Old 24-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
It was the hundreds streaming out with ten minutes to go!

Stanley park car park was half-empty by the time we wandered across it
Old 24-04-2017, 12:56 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
BTW, did anyone else see the Liverpool 'fan' giving Sakho stick straight after half-time?

It looked as though the stewards managed to get him to go back to his seat, eventually, which was a fair few rows away, but still down near the dug-outs.