Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 26-01-2011, 12:50 PM

Cjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think it will be Vaughan, sp sounds excited in his twitter posts
Old 26-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanCPFCD
Luke_Tyrrell Luke Tyrrell
@
@NathanEDavis1 you'll know within the next 4 hours

Hes apparently got good sources at the club.
You love your Twitter don't you Nathan?!
Old 26-01-2011, 12:53 PM
I know I am I'm sure I am

a9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behind
@
@james121 only if the work permit paperwork gets sorted
Old 26-01-2011, 12:53 PM
I know I am I'm sure I am

a9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behinda9lpc will leave the TV and the radio behind
Bhasera then?
Old 26-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
the fact that there appears to be a big build up to an announcment of some sorts, makes me think it's either 2+ signings including/or Vaughan.

But then I could be wrong.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
seeing as Parish said the deal should be known by the end of the working day it is a pretty obvious guess to say 'you'll know in 4 hours'

fanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by a9lpc
CEO4TAG Steve Parish

Paperwork in process, should be ready to announce by close of play today
I for one will struggle to get any work done this afternoon.. F5 every minute or two until an announcement is made.

What time do you think SP means by 'close of play today'?

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by a9lpc
@
@james121 only if the work permit paperwork gets sorted
well that's at least one we probably know about then

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle
Won't be Matt Hill - BBC reporting he's just agreed to stay at Barnsley for the season
Bollocks - as in He would of been good, Not that I don't believe you..
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeH
multiple signings would be nice
but a decent signing in a position we need to fill would be perfect
multiple signings dont exist
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Sorondo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanny farm
I for one will struggle to get any work done this afternoon.. F5 every minute or two until an announcement is made.

5pm

Old 26-01-2011, 12:55 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanny farm

It's either 5pm or 11pm, when Sky stop the coverage of the Transfer window until 7am the following morning
Old 26-01-2011, 12:55 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Sorondo was awesome!
Old 26-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Gay Snake's Red Blarmy

CrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not going to be a British player.
They're a bigger and better club than us, as much as I hate to say it. We might have 20,000 plastic supporters to fill our stadium at the moment, but when their enthusiasm fizzles out we will have nothing over Palace. I actually hope they go up now just so we don't have to go through two more humiliations next season.
(NSC Poster 14/05/2013)

palacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkind
so much guessing and rumours for days now,who would bet that today comes and goes and we hear nuffin...AGAIN.id say very possible
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14
I'm holding Parish fully responsible for me not doing any work this afternoon, due to checking the BBS every 5 mins to see who we've signed.
dont worry, do what everyone else does, post your mobile number on here and we'll all call you when something happens.
Budding Archaeologist

marky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan C
Every man and his dog are talking about Vaughan and Barcham, so you'd think after SP's 'will it stay secret all day?' comment that it will be a not-yet-discussed name.
Unless he's being sarcastic, with the fact that it's NEAR impossible for us to sign a player without the BBS knowing about it first?
Old 26-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Budding Archaeologist

marky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo
multiple signings dont exist
Unless the same player signs 3 times!
Old 26-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo
dont worry, do what everyone else does, post your mobile number on here and we'll all call you when something happens.
Good idea

Shame my iPhone's outside in the car