Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-11-2015, 08:45 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
This thread makes me miss England and real people ...I kind of smile at this kind of thread...Dunno why but it feels like home .
Old 29-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd stay in Canada if I were you.
Old 29-11-2015, 10:25 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
I've felt compelled to make a small donation as I enjoyed Watford and their fans so much at the Wembly show a couple of years ago.

Anonymous of course.

Last edited by Skintagain; 29-11-2015 at 10:28 PM.
Old 29-11-2015, 10:27 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well he held no grudges, it was a case that we both wanted our own teams to win and that was that.

Many thanks

Last edited by anti-addick; 30-11-2015 at 08:14 PM.
Old 29-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post
I'd stay in Canada if I were you.
LOL I will but we (UK) have this very dry blunt it is what it is insult humor that you just don't get here.
Old 30-11-2015, 02:27 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
...Regarding the vitriol, don't care, says more about them than me.
Truth is, there's been no vitriol. It's a sad thing to say, but on here, you come across as a quite revolting individual.
Old 30-11-2015, 07:17 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
Truth is, there's been no vitriol. It's a sad thing to say, but on here, you come across as a quite revolting individual.
He's not revolting just confused. Try searching on anti-addick with "confused" as the key word, you'll see I'm right.
Old 30-11-2015, 08:02 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Do you think if i had an online beef with eagle mart, then the 'Scarlets wish to walk' thread would be an ok place to take it up? It's pretty low. Much lower than swearing at people on politics threads.
Old 30-11-2015, 08:17 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
I can't understand why someone is reckless enough to travel anywhere without medical insurance.

The whole thing is a bit strange and given AA's general attitude to me, I'll give a few quid to the Sally Army instead.
Old 30-11-2015, 08:25 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Do you think if i had an online beef with eagle mart, then the 'Scarlets wish to walk' thread would be an ok place to take it up? It's pretty low. Much lower than swearing at people on politics threads.
Whilst I don't necessarily disagree GB, I think the fact that some people have seen fit to take the opportunity to have a pop at AA on this particular thread does say a lot about his general posting attitude.

What goes around etc etc
Old 30-11-2015, 09:13 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Whilst I don't necessarily disagree GB, I think the fact that some people have seen fit to take the opportunity to have a pop at AA on this particular thread does say a lot about his general posting attitude.

What goes around etc etc
I think we all know A-A is unlikable, deep down he probably knows it himself, but maybe this isn't the place to have pop shots.
Old 30-11-2015, 09:30 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know. Yeah I don't know what's covered, I think those cards just speed up the process for paying for treatment, you don't need them. He's not the sort to have bothered with the insurance either, that was no surprise. Tbh I'd never bother if it wasn't for Mrs AA insisting!
see 'the Malarkey' thread - insurance saved us c50K !! Its worth the small cost !
Hope everything turns out ok for your mate soon
Old 30-11-2015, 12:26 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
He's not revolting just confused. Try searching on anti-addick with "confused" as the key word, you'll see I'm right.
Hmmm... When it's all said and done, I think I'll stay with my original assessment.
Old 30-11-2015, 12:36 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
I appreciate you're bound to stick up for your brother, however, all mickus did was answer his plea. Sure, Mick gave him both barrels in the process but I really don't think you can call that 'Having a pop'. It's hardly Mick's style...
Old 30-11-2015, 01:14 PM
Banned by Moderators

For Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I spent a fortune in the pub and a restaurant on Saturday night.

Please can i appeal on here for people to send me some money so i can afford to get pissed at Everton next week and also to upgrade my train ticket to first class.

I am a very deserving cause.

Thank you very much.
Old 30-11-2015, 01:38 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I appreciate you're bound to stick up for your brother, however, all mickus did was answer his plea. Sure, Mick gave him both barrels in the process but I really don't think you can call that 'Having a pop'. It's hardly Mick's style...
You clearly don't get it. This has nothing to do with my brother.

Anyway, he doesn't need me to stick up for him. If he gave a shit he would be less abrasive on here.
Old 30-11-2015, 01:50 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
You clearly don't get it...
On the contrary, I get it loud and clear. We merely have a difference of opinion as to what constitutes unnecessary sniping and what is someone simply telling it like it is.
Old 30-11-2015, 02:03 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
On the contrary, I get it loud and clear. We merely have a difference of opinion as to what constitutes unnecessary sniping and what is someone simply telling it like it is.
Well if getting it means personal attacks are ok in any situation, then yes, you get it.
Old 30-11-2015, 02:10 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I ended up in hospital when out foreign once upon a time. I was sunning myself by the pool, drinking Guinness through a straw, when this voluptuous blonde haired honey strolled past me wearing a sexy teeny bikini. I had a little stroke.

Her husband was a kickboxer.

(I'm here all week)
Old 30-11-2015, 02:18 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I think we all know A-A is unlikable, deep down he probably knows it himself, but maybe this isn't the place to have pop shots.
Unlikable yes. Keyboard warrior, 100% unlikable filth.

On the bright side, its 30c plus in the direct sun today.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.