Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-11-2015, 02:20 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
(I'm here all week)[/QUOTE]

Dont you threaten me you bitch.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 30-11-2015, 02:23 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Regarding the vitriol, don't care, says more about them than me.[/QUOTE]

No .no it does not.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 30-11-2015, 08:12 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It does bm, ref. Golf Boy.

He doesn't need to stick up for me, he knows it, I know it. If you don't want to give a penny then don't, that's not an act of revenge despite what some people think it is.

I don't know why you're calling me a keyboard warrior though, I've never made any physical threats online to anybody. Arguing or calling someone xyz has zero to do with that. This is a great suggestion though, that the BBS includes fighting skills as part of registration, just to establish that pecking order of hardness. Everyone has a number by their name and they have to agree with those who could beat them up before handing over their lunch money and get given a virtual dead arm. This would eliminate anybody being a keyboard warrior on the BBS.
Old 30-11-2015, 08:18 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post
It does bm, ref. Golf Boy.

He doesn't need to stick up for me, he knows it, I know it. If you don't want to give a penny then don't, that's not an act of revenge despite what some people think it is.

I don't know why you're calling me a keyboard warrior though, I've never made any physical threats online to anybody. Arguing or calling someone xyz has zero to do with that. This is a great suggestion though, that the BBS includes fighting skills as part of registration, just to establish that pecking order of hardness. Everyone has a number by their name and they have to agree with those who could beat them up before handing over their lunch money and get given a virtual dead arm. This would eliminate anybody being a keyboard warrior on the BBS.
Eh ??
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 30-11-2015, 08:22 PM

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
He's not revolting just confused. Try searching on anti-addick with "confused" as the key word, you'll see I'm right.
I'm not confused. What I say is normally so direct the recipient just misses the point of it, gets into a tiz/takes it personally and then the fun begins, fun for me that is.

If I were such a total c*nt then why do I get so much positive rep? Usually tons of "lol", "stick it to the wanker" and "well said" type comments together with the odd neg from the recipient. Welcome to the internet, 1000's can see this shit, it's a melting pot of opinion, if you are going to let it affect real life then poor you boo hoo.

I'm pretty much a good laugh to be around, I think, and I take little seriously, but of course there will be some dullard bores about who can't handle it or think I'm a dickhead. So what? Can't please everyone, do you think you are universally popular?
Old 30-11-2015, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Eh ??
Do you want some help?
Old 30-11-2015, 08:27 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Eh ??
I think he is saying ..I'm sorry biggus I know you are a tidy ol boy , built like a brick shithouse and would rip my head off and shit in down the hole if I got trappy with you . I'm not a hardman really , I just get very brave and stupid on the internet because I'm safe in the confines of my own home and can write stuff on it I wouldn't dream of saying to your face ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 30-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
If I were such a total c*nt then why do I get so much positive rep?
Not really a convincing argument.

It could all be from the mole.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 30-11-2015, 08:35 PM

No he negs me. Some good ones too.

@strollingbones
I have proposed a solution to the BBS. It'll soon have the hardest men here ruling the bbs and I'll be where I belong, my head being flush down the bog whilst handing over my dinner money and receiving a chinese burn and dead leg.
Old 30-11-2015, 08:36 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
I think he is saying ..I'm sorry biggus I know you are a tidy ol boy , built like a brick shithouse and would rip my head off and shit in down the hole if I got trappy with you . I'm not a hardman really , I just get very brave and stupid on the internet because I'm safe in the confines of my own home and can write stuff on it I wouldn't dream of saying to your face ..
Being abrasive isn't the same as pretending to be some kind of hard nut.

Last edited by Golf Boy; 30-11-2015 at 08:39 PM.
Old 30-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:

If I were such a total c*nt then why do I get so much positive rep?
Golf Boy working overtime ??
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 30-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm not confused. What I say is normally so direct the recipient just misses the point of it, gets into a tiz/takes it personally and then the fun begins, fun for me that is.

If I were such a total c*nt then why do I get so much positive rep? Usually tons of "lol", "stick it to the wanker" and "well said" type comments together with the odd neg from the recipient. Welcome to the internet, 1000's can see this shit, it's a melting pot of opinion, if you are going to let it affect real life then poor you boo hoo.

I'm pretty much a good laugh to be around, I think, and I take little seriously, but of course there will be some dullard bores about who can't handle it or think I'm a dickhead. So what? Can't please everyone, do you think you are universally popular?
I have little doubt this is true.

I am also sure that nearly all posters who 'act like tools' (we all do from time to time) do so for effect and this is borne out here by the fact that you are holding yourself up as a decent bloke (which I'm sure you are). Which begs the question why you feel the need to be so abusive (at times).

Anyway I'm sure you are a decent bloke and I'd have a pint with you. As I would anyone one else on here. Even Maz

After all, we're all Palace
Old 30-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

After all, we're all Palace
I'm pretty sure one poster on this thread is not .... I'm biding my time and then I hope to out him
Old 30-11-2015, 08:49 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
I'm pretty sure one poster on this thread is not .... I'm biding my time and then I hope to out him
What ! And he's gay !?
Old 30-11-2015, 08:52 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Golf Boy working overtime ??
You won't catch me posing him.
Old 30-11-2015, 08:52 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
What ! And he's gay !?
Old 30-11-2015, 08:54 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
I bet it's Selhurst Celtic.
Old 30-11-2015, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EryrExile View Post
Nah he's far to likeable to be a supporter of any other club.
Old 30-11-2015, 08:57 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EryrExile View Post
Tout.
Old 30-11-2015, 08:59 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nah he's far to likeable to be a supporter of any other club.
Oh. In that case, it's definitely Maz

(I'm only kidding really )