Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Which begs the question why you feel the need to be so abusive (at times).
Shits and giggles is your answer. I've never been one to sit on the fence just because it'll make me popular, I think that at least deserves some credit. Some here hated PK, but there was an intelligent lad, just with a certain style. Is that what people want? to sanitise everything until nobody says anything interesting?
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I have it on good authority that SC is Brighton.
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EryrExile View Post
Oh. In that case, it's definitely Maz

(I'm only kidding really )
Old 30-11-2015, 09:02 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Not much Love going on......what would Gandhi have done?
Old 30-11-2015, 09:03 PM

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I have it on good authority that SC is Brighton.
Saw in him a supermarket with blue and white striped bags. BLUE AND WHITE STRIPED I tell you !!!!
Old 30-11-2015, 09:05 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post
Shits and giggles is your answer. I've never been one to sit on the fence just because it'll make me popular, I think that at least deserves some credit. Some here hated PK, but there was an intelligent lad, just with a certain style. Is that what people want? to sanitise everything until nobody says anything interesting?
Absolutely not. Would be a shit boring place to come to if it was like HOL.

I've no issue with anyone being forthright in their view. That's how it should be and I am like that myself.

Just don't see the need for the (almost) constant abuse.

Anyway, like I say, I'm sure you're a decent chap
Old 30-11-2015, 09:11 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Anyway, like I say, I'm sure you're a decent chap
He really isn't.
Old 30-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Old 30-11-2015, 09:19 PM

Quote:
He really isn't.
Ah, the good cop bad cop routine huh ?
Old 30-11-2015, 09:19 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Being abrasive isn't the same as pretending to be some kind of hard nut.
At the risk of incoming i will say maz is the master at abrasive , but he does it with intelligence and panache.. Your brother does it with Janet and John and a yearning to be pk lite .. Perhaps if he had started this thread with something like ..I'm a complete bellend on here and don't expect much help but I have this friend etc etc.. he might have got a more overwhelming than underwhelming response ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 30-11-2015, 09:27 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
At the risk of incoming i will say maz is the master at abrasive , but he does it with intelligence and panache.. Your brother does it with Janet and John and a yearning to be pk lite .. Perhaps if he had started this thread with something like ..I'm a complete bellend on here and don't expect much help but I have this friend etc etc.. he might have got a more overwhelming than underwhelming response ..
Perhaps.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 30-11-2015, 09:29 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Feck sake. Post 80 odd and only a handful have donated since yesterday. The poor bugger will still be stranded this time next year while you lot bitch and moan
Old 30-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
Feck sake. Post 80 odd and only a handful have donated since yesterday. The poor bugger will still be stranded this time next year while you lot bitch and moan
Chuck him on a train. Nah will still be next year he gets here....
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 30-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

willcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
If anyone is stranded.....
Old 30-11-2015, 09:44 PM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well if you donate a tenner tell AA to take a fiver of it towards the cost of a charisma transplant ..

Old 30-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well if you donate a tenner tell AA to take a fiver of it towards the cost of a charisma transplant ..
Uh Huh...So that's how much it costs....How much was the rest ?
Old 30-11-2015, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
For some.

You'de need £345

Old 30-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
For some.

You'de need £345

Old 30-11-2015, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
My mother in law got hers free .. Apparently When it starts working properly she should be able to blend in quite nicely with the jihadis in raqqa and bring the whole cluster **** to an end in 5 minutes flat . Personally I reckon 2 mins will be enough to have Isis on their knees begging to be converted to Christians and asking if they can have a council house in bermondsey. .

Old 30-11-2015, 10:20 PM

Quote:
a yearning to be pk lite
Sure, PK lite. I copied a bloke who joined the BBS a whole year after me.