Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-11-2015, 10:25 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What I am looking forward to showing him though, is that even though I'm a total c*nt and almost universally hated here, Palace fans have donated more than the f*cking Watford fans. That'll be a good one to rub in, thank you lads
Old 30-11-2015, 10:30 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I would imagine he might not want to make it worse. I may wrong though and all hell might break loose.

I was also wrong for saying he should come on here after all the criticism he has got.

I will be making a small donation at the end of the week, wish I could afford more.
Old 30-11-2015, 10:35 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post
Sure, PK lite. I copied a bloke who joined the BBS a whole year after me.
He grew into a good poster . whereas You are still in short trousers sprinting to catch up .. You referenced him in this very thread ..so don't give me that old guff about not wanting to be like him.. I woudnt say you copy him either , you attempt a very poor imitation ..There is only one pk..so Stick to your plan b.. Just be a twat.. it comes across as natural rather than a contrived effort to be pk in his absence..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 30-11-2015, 10:38 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:

I'm pretty much a good laugh to be around, I think
Old 30-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
I met AA donkey years ago, he was a member of this place right from the beginning. Way before this version of the BBS.

He's a decent bloke IRL. [well maybe not the WW2 dog fight fixation computer game shit bit, that's just weird]

I just don't get why so many rise to his bait.
Old 30-11-2015, 10:59 PM

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
^^^
Old 30-11-2015, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
You're one of my biggest fans and you know it
Old 30-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Dear A-A

I won't contribute, not because you are a bell end, but there are better causes out there. Hope your friend is ok.

Eby

PS You is a bell end though and you knows it
Old 30-11-2015, 11:34 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
I met AA donkey years ago, he was a member of this place right from the beginning. Way before this version of the BBS.

He's a decent bloke IRL. [well maybe not the WW2 dog fight fixation computer game shit bit, that's just weird]

I just don't get why so many rise to his bait.
Nah, sorry Nigel, I'm not buying it.

On the whole, people who are decent in real life conduct themselves similarly on this here interweb. Sure, we all get it wrong occasionally - I am a perfect example of that - but a BBS lifetime of posting like a **** would suggest (to me anyways) that he is probably a ****.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:14 AM

So you're saying that everything I post is a **** like post? That's some claim.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:56 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
.............., if you are going to let it affect real life then poor you boo hoo.

I'm pretty much a good laugh to be around, I think, and I take little seriously, but of course there will be some dullard bores about who can't handle it or think I'm a dickhead. So what? Can't please everyone, do you think you are universally popular?
I didn't say or even suggest any of that, are you extrapolating into world of your own?

Just noticed that "confused" is your favourite word. The evidence is there.

Last edited by Skintagain; 01-12-2015 at 10:05 AM.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:12 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
Sure, we all get it wrong occasionally - I am a perfect example of that -
Thank you.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 01-12-2015, 10:14 AM

That's a relief, because according to this thread all I give is abuse.

Edit: @ Skintagain
Old 01-12-2015, 10:15 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Anyone who gets wound up by a stranger on the Internet and goes back for more must take it and the forum far too seriously. Like people who have monologue rages in their cars because something minor ahead which they disapprove of has upset them.

Wound up already I suppose.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Dear A-A

I won't contribute, not because you are a bell end, but there are better causes out there. Hope your friend is ok.

Eby

PS You is a bell end though and you knows it
Careful now, bm will call you a keyboard warrior
(unless you are harder than him)
Old 01-12-2015, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Anyone who gets wound up by a stranger on the Internet and goes back for more must take it and the forum far too seriously. Like people who have monologue rages in their cars because something minor ahead which they disapprove of has upset them.

Wound up already I suppose.
Amen.

Prolly recognised in psychology with its own noun and everything.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:27 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
Nah, sorry Nigel, I'm not buying it.

On the whole, people who are decent in real life conduct themselves similarly on this here interweb. Sure, we all get it wrong occasionally - I am a perfect example of that - but a BBS lifetime of posting like a **** would suggest (to me anyways) that he is probably a ****.
I'm not. PK told me.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:48 AM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
this about real life not about peoples online persona, and in this case not even about the online persona of someone we know.
What's an online persona?! Surely what you type and come across on here is how you are, as you say, in "real life"?
Old 01-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCroydon_CPFC View Post
What's an online persona?! Surely what you type and come across on here is how you are, as you say, in "real life"?
Innit
Old 01-12-2015, 11:00 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCroydon_CPFC View Post
Online you are in the equivalent state of being permanently drunk, where you can express your inner thoughts without any concern for consequence. In real life and when sober you self censure.

Also you can get into some right good arguments on here, that you lack in real life.

I am actually changing my habits in real life, and actually creating arguments with people for no real reason, when I have not been on the BBS for a few hours.