Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 22-06-2019, 08:41 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Well you seem to be the one that see's it in a sexual context. Post after post.

You should consider a bit of potassium bromide in your next cup of tea.
There’s something wrong about it. I mean, I wouldn’t treat a woman like that, would you?
But I think it’s more likely to be down to some sort of psychological pain or problem. The guy should probably seek help.
Old 22-06-2019, 08:43 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's exactly what would happen if they became abusive and rightly so.
She wasn't abusive though, was she?

But still a nice insight into your own attitude towards a confident woman.
Old 22-06-2019, 08:47 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
If you go into a nightclub to make trouble i think you, or your missus, would be handled a lot worse by the bouncers!

She went in to cause trouble, all i saw there was her being stopped with reasonable force and removed.

With the hysteria from Labour and the left on here i was expecting something far far worse than that.
She was walking. WALKING. If that is your idea of trouble then you have led a very sheltered life.
Old 22-06-2019, 08:50 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
The view from Mail Online

Old 22-06-2019, 08:51 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Anyone who thinks it's ok to manhandle a woman like that has problems.

Usually they don't know they have a problem. Sometimes they don't give a f*ck.
Old 22-06-2019, 08:56 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Shame you don't feel so strong about that being directed at 81 year olds . I bet you are well hard .
Is this the bloke that was supposed to have faked his own milkshaking?
Old 22-06-2019, 08:58 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
I have to say, I found it a bit of a turn-on. There's the fact she's in a bride's maids dress, there's a bit of an age difference between the two protagonists, and at one point she smarts slightly. No, I've watched it a few times and I don't mean in order to make a considered deliberation for the BBS.
Old 22-06-2019, 09:01 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

Quote:
Originally Posted by foetus eagle View Post
The view from Mail Online

They had the same attitude to the Greenham Common women back in Thatchers day. Decent women campaigning to stop Britain becoming a US aircraft carrier.
Old 22-06-2019, 09:20 PM
Landlord

Son of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
I have to say, I found it a bit of a turn-on. There's the fact she's in a bride's maids dress, there's a bit of an age difference between the two protagonists, and at one point she smarts slightly. No, I've watched it a few times and I don't mean in order to make a considered deliberation for the BBS.
Well there's a flashback to the real BBS of old. About time

I could name names, but we all know who we were
Old 23-06-2019, 12:27 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well you seem to be the one that see's it in a sexual context. Post after post.

You should consider a bit of potassium bromide in your next cup of tea.
Your trolling has gone down hill
Old 23-06-2019, 12:33 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
There’s something wrong about it. I mean, I wouldn’t treat a woman like that, would you?
But I think it’s more likely to be down to some sort of psychological pain or problem. The guy should probably seek help.
I doubt skint could man handle a blow up doll, let alone anything more.
Old 23-06-2019, 09:24 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
I doubt skint could man handle a blow up doll, let alone anything more.
Whereas I'm sure you could.
Old 23-06-2019, 10:22 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Bantz

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 23-06-2019, 07:40 PM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
My opinion, Milk shake throwers are cowardly and wrong and so are back of neck grabbers, both a bad as each other. The solution, better security!
Is obviously the correct answer.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Old 23-06-2019, 08:43 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Is obviously the correct answer.
if you are saying that its obviously the wrong answer.

SaulAlinsky
Old 24-06-2019, 10:47 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
It remains hilarious* that there are people seriously saying the milkshake throwing is assault but grabbing someone by the neck isn't.

* Not really, but what can you do in the face of such stupidity. Best to laugh.
Old 24-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
It remains hilarious* that there are people seriously saying the milkshake throwing is assault but grabbing someone by the neck isn't.

* Not really, but what can you do in the face of such stupidity. Best to laugh.
Not really stupid at all, just a matter of opinion.

Personally, I think both are assault.

Mark Field's more violent actions have to be considered against a degree of provocation, but no way sufficient to justify grabbing a woman by the throat. He should be sacked and charged IMO.

The milkshakes were clearly less violent, BUT also unprovoked and have wider ramifications in terms of democratic right to canvass un-obstructed. So the perpetrators should also be charged IMO.

But I can see how people could argue it either way, it doesn't make them stupid.

However, it ironically takes a special form of stupid to think only one's own opinions are valid and all other opinions are laughable.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Old 24-06-2019, 01:59 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
About right.
Old 24-06-2019, 03:49 PM

GreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
She was walking. WALKING. If that is your idea of trouble then you have led a very sheltered life.
Ah all she was going to do is walk around the room?

Not even she has tried to say that!

Extreme but the man walked, just walked into the Manchester Arena!
Old 24-06-2019, 03:53 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Ah all she was going to do is walk around the room?

Not even she has tried to say that!

Extreme but the man walked, just walked into the Manchester Arena!

Really?