Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-02-2016, 01:36 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
I'm slightly in awe of Costa Coffee Baristas, it has to be said. I love the way they never seem to run out of utensils and can make so many coffees in such a small, confined space.
Old 20-02-2016, 02:53 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSdaEAGLE View Post
I call it LAX as that's what they actually call it

To view the link you have to Register or Login
I know that but I can't remember seeing a great big sign outside Heathrow saying LHR. It's pretentious bollocks!

Who opened their lunch?
Old 20-02-2016, 02:59 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Which is what Rob said, LAX, the airport.
Perhaps LAX is used by people as a name for the airport because it distinguishes it from smaller airports within the LA conurbation e.g. Long Beach.
LA International should suffice as that's it's 'proper' name.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 20-02-2016, 03:08 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
If we're revisiting LA(X), I still think the full 'Los Angeles' is more polite and humble, and becoming of someone not born there; 'LA' sounds puffed up and pretentious.
Old 20-02-2016, 03:10 PM
ár lá

When is Crawley International going to get a second operative runway?

Who opened their lunch?
Old 20-02-2016, 03:13 PM
ár lá

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
Pregnant women

I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy I really do, but can the rest of us get on with our (obviously not as important) lives without having to recognise every 3 minutes you are with child.

I was on my train companies Twitter and a pregnant woman complained it was too busy, she couldn't get a seat and if anything happened to her unborn child she was holding Southeastern trains directly responsible. She then followed it up 5 mins later saying she had battled through, removed (her word) someone from a seat but that it was too hot and she was uncomfortable, she then followed up by complaining as she was worried she wouldn't be able to get off the busy train and is she missed her stop she was holding Southeastern trains directly responsible!!

Get a different ******* train - the world doesn't revolve around you !!!!!

Who opened their lunch?
Old 20-02-2016, 03:23 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Nice clip Chocky

How things have changed in a relatively short period of time, I bet there's not an office party in the country now where you can smoke.
Old 20-02-2016, 04:15 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
W H Smith - generally overpriced, then when you arrive at the counter they try to sell you a slab of chocolate the size of Liechtenstein
Old 20-02-2016, 04:23 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Baristas? Trying to hint that making a coffee has some form of skill like Ian Dowie (a rocket scientist)
well, it does...
Old 20-02-2016, 06:18 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
James Corden
Old 20-02-2016, 06:19 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post
James Corden

Er... James Corden OBE
Old 20-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's handball NOT hamball

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 20-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy64 View Post
It's handball NOT hamball
Unless you've got really pudgy hands.
Old 20-02-2016, 06:54 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
well, it does...
Not according to the head of Ofsted it doesn't. Heat milk in vessel with thermometer to tell you it is right temperature (often eyesight must fail as it is scalding hot), then place ground coffee in cup on end of handle, click in place and allow boiling water to run through into cup, pour milk in. Ask if you want chocolate on top. Seriously, if you think that is any kind of a skill that is annoying.
Old 20-02-2016, 07:45 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
W H Smith - generally overpriced, then when you arrive at the counter they try to sell you a slab of chocolate the size of Liechtenstein
And they scan a voucher you do not want or have any interest in. I make a point of shoving it back in their hand
Old 20-02-2016, 07:49 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
BBC for not making another series of The Trip, but carrying on with stuff like The Voice, Murder In Paradise, Casualty and Holby City.
Old 20-02-2016, 07:51 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Annoy me.

Somebody calling my Dad a prick, when he is not here to defend himself. I know my Father would not need me to defend him.

I will not forget what was said, or who by.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 20-02-2016, 07:54 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Annoy me.

Somebody calling my Dad a prick, when he is not here to defend himself. I know my Father would not need me to defend him.

There really are some wankers out there!!
Old 20-02-2016, 08:20 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Annoy me.

That was poor - I almost commented on that thread
Old 20-02-2016, 08:25 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Annoy me.

Who said what?