Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
Evan Davis' continual SHIT puns on Dragons Den.

Someone should give him a dose of his own medicine and say in the same smarmy way, 'F*ck you c*nt'. No smug arsed innuendos there bugger face.
They really wind me up as well.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 01-09-2016, 09:43 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Yes, agreed re the Dragon's Den puns. A great and one of my favourite programmes ruined by his continual drivel to need to match up every product with terrible puns. Ms Andyocpfc and I said exactly the same after Sunday's show.
Old 01-09-2016, 09:51 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
People who spend the whole gig watching it through their phones. Sometimes you can't even see the stage for the sea of cameras. More concerned with showing people on social media that they were there than actually enjoying it.

The fact gigs aren't as good as they were when I was 16. I miss sitting on the sticky floor at the Brixton Academy smoking, waiting in fervent anticipation of seeing the Manics, Pavement, Radiohead, Blur, Green Day, Foo Fighters etc.

Also annoyed than the Astoria closed. Brilliant venue in its day.
Too right
Old 01-09-2016, 09:55 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
BBC's love affair with all things Man Utd including another programme on Salford tonight.

The bloke at work who thinks he is the king of banter and calls himself a Bantersoros and the Archbishop of Banterbury.
People like that inevitably get their heads kicked in at some point
Old 01-09-2016, 11:45 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
BBC's love affair with all things Man Utd including another programme on Salford tonight.
The BBC love Manchester and spent a fortune of our money building Media City to demonstrate their love-in with all things Manchester.

Birmingham is our second city with a bigger population, larger economy and an even more stupid accent than the Mancs.
Old 02-09-2016, 04:11 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
The morning after a curry.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:05 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Ring of fire.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 02-09-2016, 06:07 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
It is rather.

It was a very nice curry though.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:48 AM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
I too had a curry last night and I am about to part company with it. The bubbly farts have started, the ones you have to carefully let out before the sluice gate opens.

Back in 20.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 02-09-2016, 06:52 AM
South Penge Massive

If you're lucky.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:54 AM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
People who spend the whole gig watching it through their phones. Sometimes you can't even see the stage for the sea of cameras. More concerned with showing people on social media that they were there than actually enjoying it.

The fact gigs aren't as good as they were when I was 16. I miss sitting on the sticky floor at the Brixton Academy smoking, waiting in fervent anticipation of seeing the Manics, Pavement, Radiohead, Blur, Green Day, Foo Fighters etc.

Also annoyed than the Astoria closed. Brilliant venue in its day.
The Astoria was an incredible venue. Was gutted when it closed.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:56 AM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
People like that inevitably get their heads kicked in at some point
With any luck

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 02-09-2016, 07:12 AM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"Methinks"

Who the **** says that, ever? It doesn't make you appear clever. It makes you look like a total bellend
Old 02-09-2016, 07:53 AM

Son of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"upgrade"
"when xxxx come?"
"ITK"
all used repeatedly on here in recent days by several culprits.

wheely cases

Chinese students x 200 on my train all with wheely cases
Old 02-09-2016, 08:05 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
I too had a curry last night and I am about to part company with it. The bubbly farts have started, the ones you have to carefully let out before the sluice gate opens.

Back in 20.
Flock of doves
Old 02-09-2016, 11:39 AM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Please tell me he really calls himself the Archbishop of Banterbury. The thought that there is such a cock in this world, has cheered me up no end
Yes he does - when he said it I almost spat my coffee out - managed to mantain a dignified silence
Old 02-09-2016, 11:56 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes he does - when he said it I almost spat my coffee out - managed to mantain a dignified silence
Rep sent

Brilliant, you have to post a Video of his "Bants" his ego will love it

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 02-09-2016, 11:57 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Commuters (who get on near, or at the start of the line) who put all their bags on a seat next to them expecting no one to sit there all the way to Cannon st. Selfish cnts.

People (not everyone, mind) who dress specifically for the occasion – e.g. Middle aged men going to the Henly regatta wearing those wan*y stripey jackets and hats.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:06 PM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
Commuters (who get on near, or at the start of the line) who put all their bags on a seat next to them expecting no one to sit there all the way to Cannon st. Selfish cnts.
Childish I know but it annoyed me so much at one stage I would ask them to shift it all so I could sit there, even if there were other free seats.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:13 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

I just can't believe this exists and human beings are actually paying to go.