Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 16-08-2018, 09:30 AM

johnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Sounds a bit scammy if you couldn't use PayPal. Hope you get something back anyway. Kodi TV eh. Surely they must have some responsibility if scammers are advertising on their site. Probably not the right thread for it though as it's feck all to do with Sports Donkey.
I very much doubt it's the 'real' Kodi, it's just a sham site.

But you're right, nothing to do with Sports Donkey: I'll get back to not understanding that as soon as my brand new, genuine Firestick arrives.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:44 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbush View Post
I very much doubt it's the 'real' Kodi, it's just a sham site.

But you're right, nothing to do with Sports Donkey: I'll get back to not understanding that as soon as my brand new, genuine Firestick arrives.

If you need help not understanding it drop me a PM. It used to be that watching through the website was my least preferred method of the three, now it's become my favourite. Funny old game.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 16-08-2018, 01:07 PM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i am trying the KODI collusion build, seems great so far. no problem finding the Fulham game in HD.

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 18-08-2018, 12:09 PM

CPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Been shocking for me today
Old 18-08-2018, 12:11 PM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It seems to be completely down.

Time to start looking for alternatives?
Old 18-08-2018, 12:26 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Yes really bad. In the live chat bit there was a lot of complaints but I’ve noticed that they’ve since been deleted.

Hope it’s back up and running for Monday

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 18-08-2018, 12:29 PM

breagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just watched 1st half Cardiff v Newcastle on ripple.is - has been perfect (and it’s free!).
Old 18-08-2018, 12:57 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Winston, the guy who runs it, is getting absolute pelters on the live chat feed. In fairness, it’s been a great service the last 2 years. The last raid seems to have really knocked them.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 18-08-2018, 12:57 PM

griggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Tuned in for the second half. The first ten minutes were fantastic quality. After that, it just drops out. Similar to the City game last week, when they switched off the servers halfway through the game.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:04 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
It’s terrible today. Surprised Winston hasn’t just said “f—k this” and shut the site down. Gotta be more hassle than it’s worth. Gonna have to subscribe to limitless I think as I can’t be doing with this on Monday night.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:09 PM

How much is limitless and can you get a day pass? I’m sure SD will get itself back eventually. It’s been great for 2 years.

- John Peel

griggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Anyone know how Sportsmania is these days?
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Winston, the guy who runs it, is getting absolute pelters on the live chat feed. In fairness, it’s been a great service the last 2 years. The last raid seems to have really knocked them.
Yeah it's a real shame. I don't really want to look elsewhere though as managed to get it working flawlessly for the second half last week. Can't find the drop down box for server location today. Maybe everyone is watching through one server, hence the buffering?

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:11 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
******* dire
Old 18-08-2018, 01:13 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login much much better and free
Old 18-08-2018, 01:14 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
How much is limitless and can you get a day pass? I’m sure SD will get itself back eventually. It’s been great for 2 years.

Not sure. I did a free trial and never subscribed. CE put up a link recently.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Yeah it's a real shame. I don't really want to look elsewhere though as managed to get it working flawlessly for the second half last week. Can't find the drop down box for server location today. Maybe everyone is watching through one server, hence the buffering?

He said during the week they had something like 2.5 x the amount of servers now so shouldn’t be an issue. I do feel for the lads running it and no need for any abuse but also we need a reliable service ultimately.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:18 PM

It seems to work for 3 mins and then cut off.
Old 18-08-2018, 02:12 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Yep. Sd is still cack. Shame as good innings with that.

So what's the alternative then?
Old 18-08-2018, 02:38 PM

PI - try the streams in USA SPorts and sports net stream. A lot better than those in matchtime.