Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter
 
CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #101  
Old 13-12-2020, 10:50 AM
TomEagle's Avatar
TomEagle TomEagle is offline
Registered Snoozer
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE23
Age: 36
Posts: 1,884
Rep Power: 12390359
TomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I always find it amusing that the people that harp on about us living in one of the most tolerant and accepting countries in the world are 9 times out of 10 WASP men. Usually these are also the people who have some issue or another with anyone highlighting anything that disproves their opinion or are the ones shouting down and trying to silence anyone who has experiences that go against them.

These super ‘tolerant accepting’ people have probably never in their lives faced any level of discrimination and have never been anything but part of the majority.

As we are playing Spurs today I’ll include this - in my experience they will usually fail to understand or accept when questioned, why the chanting of ‘Yid Army’, ‘yids’, ‘yiddos’ is offensive and why I and other Jewish people get upset about it. And in the same vein why it is not okay to go to a Halloween party dressed as Adolf Hitler and why most Jews would be upset about that.

I’m sure these beacons of acceptance and tolerance also froth at the mouth when James McClean doesn’t wear a poppy during November. Will tell everyone who isn’t white and british why they are lucky to live here and they will usually finish off the discussion with something along the lines of “if you don’t like it here go somewhere else”.

They will usually use the words ‘woke’ ‘lefty’ and ‘liberal’ as some sort of insult. They will fail to recognise that there are problems with institutional racism in this country as they haven’t experienced it.

These people will probably ‘love’ curry, jerk chicken, prawn crackers etc etc, have loadsaaa black mates, perhaps even as a best mate, and proudly tell everyone Wilf is their favourite palace player.

These people will also see taking the knee as some sort of personal attack on them, their way of life and their politics and expect people to modify any displays of defiance/solidarity/support to something that doesn’t offend their own sensibilities.

These people will also boo their own team and players when they take the knee before a football match.
__________________
Hodgson. De Boer. Allardyce. Pardew. Warnock. Pulis. Holloway. Freedman. Burley. Hart. Warnock. Taylor. Dowie. Kember. Francis. Bruce. A. Smith. Coppell. Venables. Lombardo. Coppell. Bassett. Coppell. A. Smith. Coppell. Mullery. Kember. Gradi. Allison. Venables. Allison. Head. Graham. Rowe. G. Smith. Spiers. Scott. Dawes/Slade. Rooke. Butler. Irwin. Moyes. Bromilow. Tresadern. Mavin. Maley. Goodman. Robson.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 13-12-2020, 10:53 AM
TWELLSEagle TWELLSEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 40
Posts: 6,959
Rep Power: 21474845
TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomEagle View Post
I always find it amusing that the people that harp on about us living in one of the most tolerant and accepting countries in the world are 9 times out of 10 WASP men. Usually these are also the people who have some issue or another with anyone highlighting anything that disproves their opinion or are the ones shouting down and trying to silence anyone who has experiences that go against them.

These super ‘tolerant accepting’ people have probably never in their lives faced any level of discrimination and have never been anything but part of the majority.

As we are playing Spurs today I’ll include this - in my experience they will usually fail to understand or accept when questioned, why the chanting of ‘Yid Army’, ‘yids’, ‘yiddos’ is offensive and why I and other Jewish people get upset about it. And in the same vein why it is not okay to go to a Halloween party dressed as Adolf Hitler and why most Jews would be upset about that.

I’m sure these beacons of acceptance and tolerance also froth at the mouth when James McClean doesn’t wear a poppy during November. Will tell everyone who isn’t white and british why they are lucky to live here and they will usually finish off the discussion with something along the lines of “if you don’t like it here go somewhere else”.

They will usually use the words ‘woke’ ‘lefty’ and ‘liberal’ as some sort of insult. They will fail to recognise that there are problems with institutional racism in this country as they haven’t experienced it.

These people will probably ‘love’ curry, jerk chicken, prawn crackers etc etc, have loadsaaa black mates, perhaps even as a best mate, and proudly tell everyone Wilf is their favourite palace player.

These people will also see taking the knee as some sort of personal attack on them, their way of life and their politics and expect people to modify any displays of defiance/solidarity/support to something that doesn’t offend their own sensibilities.

These people will also boo their own team and players when they take the knee before a football match.
Spot on.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 13-12-2020, 11:00 AM
Danny Dryer Danny Dryer is offline
Probationary User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 19
Rep Power: 0
Danny Dryer knows where the wild roses growDanny Dryer knows where the wild roses growDanny Dryer knows where the wild roses growDanny Dryer knows where the wild roses growDanny Dryer knows where the wild roses growDanny Dryer knows where the wild roses growDanny Dryer knows where the wild roses growDanny Dryer knows where the wild roses growDanny Dryer knows where the wild roses growDanny Dryer knows where the wild roses growDanny Dryer knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
Having read your comments, it appears you are a racist using politics to try and pretend you are not.
You haven’t read my comments have you? If you re-read, you will see my full support to Kick It Out and the anti racism campaign.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 13-12-2020, 11:03 AM
Buglebob Buglebob is offline
Associate member of AWM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Christchurch (Dorset)
Age: 61
Posts: 2,982
Rep Power: 10382815
Buglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Dryer View Post

BLM hasn’t helped equality at all, all it has done is caused a wedge and pushed racial divide back by 20 years.
My answer to the OP's question is not in a million years; why would any sensible person boo others who are trying to improve society and the community we live in.

I do fear, however, that Danny's comment above has a ring of truth in that whilst progress has been made in terms of racial equality and the elimination of racism over the last 30 years or so, we have moved, to a certain extent, from the last bastion of racism being amongst a mindless minority to now having to explain and win over those populating the middle ground who perhaps have not grown up with a large ethnic minority population. How many of us have heard perfectly intelligent people say "well don't white lives matter as well" over the last few months and had to explain that they are missing the point? Having gone on demonstrations aging the NF in the eighties and thinking that we now live in a much more tolerant society, I do fear that some of this progress may now be undone by the extreme factions of the BLM movement.
__________________
"Act as if what you do makes a difference........it does."
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 13-12-2020, 11:04 AM
CP Satellite's Avatar
CP Satellite CP Satellite is offline
like a shot in the dark
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Forten Eef Pond
Age: 58
Posts: 10,606
Rep Power: 21474854
CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
It’s amazing to see just how many people don’t get the stand being made with the pre-match gesture, against the very ignorance that is being graphically displayed by many of the posts on here and other threads on the BBS alone.

This is a gesture of solidarity against intolerance. It shows the depth of intelligence of those opposed to it, as they patently can barely tolerate it!
__________________
I blame you for the moonlit sky
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 13-12-2020, 11:11 AM
CP-RJW's Avatar
CP-RJW CP-RJW is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Sheffield
Age: 21
Posts: 19,863
Rep Power: 21474843
CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buglebob View Post
My answer to the OP's question is not in a million years; why would any sensible person boo others who are trying to improve society and the community we live in.

I do fear, however, that Danny's comment above has a ring of truth in that whilst progress has been made in terms of racial equality and the elimination of racism over the last 30 years or so, we have moved, to a certain extent, from the last bastion of racism being amongst a mindless minority to now having to explain and win over those populating the middle ground who perhaps have not grown up with a large ethnic minority population. How many of us have heard perfectly intelligent people say "well don't white lives matter as well" over the last few months and had to explain that they are missing the point? Having gone on demonstrations aging the NF in the eighties and thinking that we now live in a much more tolerant society, I do fear that some of this progress may now be undone by the extreme factions of the BLM movement.
I haven’t. You have to pretty thick to think that the statement “black lives matter” means that other lives don’t matter.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 13-12-2020, 11:18 AM
Selhurst Celtic's Avatar
Selhurst Celtic Selhurst Celtic is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 41,215
Rep Power: 21474855
Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
People seem to be implying that the players taking a knee and using the words "black lives matter" to protest racism as some sort of complete and utter endorsement of the "offical" BLM organisation and everything it has ever done, everything done in its name, and everything it stands for.
When I see the players take a knee I don't think well there's a brief moment of solidarity in the quest for equality, I immediately think what a bunch of jew hating bastards. Look at them, hating jewish people by taking a knee. I bet they'd wipe their arse on a union flag too whilst spitting on the cenotaph and laughing at our glorious war dead, what a bunch of wrong'uns... BOOOOOO!

It's the same when I see a player bless themselves when entering the pitch. I don't think he's probably a Catholic, I immediately think what a gay hating, anti abortion supporting, Spanish Inquisition cheering, paedo fanboy. BOOOOOOO.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 13-12-2020, 11:42 AM
bodger bodger is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4,366
Rep Power: 21474844
bodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is here
I think we are a very tolerant country on the whole i think we live and let live.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 13-12-2020, 11:44 AM
N Herts Eagle N Herts Eagle is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Poole Dorset
Age: 66
Posts: 12,231
Rep Power: 21474856
N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
When I see the players take a knee I don't think well there's a brief moment of solidarity in the quest for equality, I immediately think what a bunch of jew hating bastards. Look at them, hating jewish people by taking a knee. I bet they'd wipe their arse on a union flag too whilst spitting on the cenotaph and laughing at our glorious war dead, what a bunch of wrong'uns... BOOOOOO!

It's the same when I see a player bless themselves when entering the pitch. I don't think he's probably a Catholic, I immediately think what a gay hating, anti abortion supporting, Spanish Inquisition cheering, paedo fanboy. BOOOOOOO.
You mean those footballers earning a mere million or two are not Marxists I never knew. No one should boo any player taking the knee. I doubt the vast majority if not all are supporting the political message of BLM as opposed to the anti racist message being supported.

Its Spurs today the views on the chants has already been mentioned. Again i have a view that in any other arena the use of Yid is offensive. Its debateable on the self deprecating use and see both sides. What is and the last time i nearly walked out at Selhurst as I had my young son with me is the hissing yet early 2000s it was heard. Anyone doing so should be taken out of the ground. Hopefully those days are long gone.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 13-12-2020, 11:49 AM
ExiledStirling's Avatar
ExiledStirling ExiledStirling is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Thurso in the Highlands
Age: 60
Posts: 39,067
Rep Power: 21474848
ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
When I see the players take a knee I don't think well there's a brief moment of solidarity in the quest for equality, I immediately think what a bunch of jew hating bastards. Look at them, hating jewish people by taking a knee. I bet they'd wipe their arse on a union flag too whilst spitting on the cenotaph and laughing at our glorious war dead, what a bunch of wrong'uns... BOOOOOO!

It's the same when I see a player bless themselves when entering the pitch. I don't think he's probably a Catholic, I immediately think what a gay hating, anti abortion supporting, Spanish Inquisition cheering, paedo fanboy. BOOOOOOO.
You have a far more vivid imagination than me.

I just see Karl Marx.
__________________
ENGLAND - The proud nation that gifted to the whole of the UK a corrupt government.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 13-12-2020, 11:51 AM
N Herts Eagle N Herts Eagle is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Poole Dorset
Age: 66
Posts: 12,231
Rep Power: 21474856
N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
You have a far more vivid imagination than me.

I just see Karl Marx.
Its Selhurst Celtic I would seriously worry if I had his imaginations.....
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 13-12-2020, 11:52 AM
Golf Boy's Avatar
Golf Boy Golf Boy is offline
I'm not divorced
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Baltic Sea
Age: 51
Posts: 43,422
Rep Power: 21474854
Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
When I see the players take a knee I don't think well there's a brief moment of solidarity in the quest for equality, I immediately think what a bunch of jew hating bastards. Look at them, hating jewish people by taking a knee. I bet they'd wipe their arse on a union flag too whilst spitting on the cenotaph and laughing at our glorious war dead, what a bunch of wrong'uns... BOOOOOO!

It's the same when I see a player bless themselves when entering the pitch. I don't think he's probably a Catholic, I immediately think what a gay hating, anti abortion supporting, Spanish Inquisition cheering, paedo fanboy. BOOOOOOO.
Do all catholics bless themselves when going in to work?
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 13-12-2020, 11:54 AM
Selhurst Celtic's Avatar
Selhurst Celtic Selhurst Celtic is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 41,215
Rep Power: 21474855
Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Only if I'm really late & stink of booze before a performance review meeting with my boss.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 13-12-2020, 11:56 AM
Joe85's Avatar
Joe85 Joe85 is offline
Once More Into The Fray
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Republic of Britain & Northern Ireland
Posts: 15,080
Rep Power: 21474843
Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodger View Post
I think we are a very tolerant country on the whole i think we live and let live.
Tolerant of what?
__________________
A truce... Bruce
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 13-12-2020, 12:01 PM
Joe85's Avatar
Joe85 Joe85 is offline
Once More Into The Fray
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Republic of Britain & Northern Ireland
Posts: 15,080
Rep Power: 21474843
Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Dryer View Post
I’d be half tempted to boo.

But am I against black people? No.

Am I against the political agenda and the way BLM are represented. Yes.

My family died in the war, unfortunately one doesn’t have a grave stone or plot to remember him by. So the Cenotaph and that proud Union Jack flag is where he is remembered. Idiots graffitiing and burning statues and flags are an absolute disgrace.

BLM hasn’t helped equality at all, all it has done is caused a wedge and pushed racial divide back by 20 years.

Looking forward to you expanding on your last line.
__________________
A truce... Bruce
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 13-12-2020, 12:02 PM
Joe85's Avatar
Joe85 Joe85 is offline
Once More Into The Fray
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Republic of Britain & Northern Ireland
Posts: 15,080
Rep Power: 21474843
Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath eagle View Post
What a ridiculous comment

Thanks for making his point.
__________________
A truce... Bruce
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 13-12-2020, 12:03 PM
Joe85's Avatar
Joe85 Joe85 is offline
Once More Into The Fray
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Republic of Britain & Northern Ireland
Posts: 15,080
Rep Power: 21474843
Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
So if I've got this right...if only black people had shown more respect to white over the past few centuries, our society would be much fairer and more equal than it is today. I imagine that's how Nelson Mandela and the ANC were eventually able to overthrow apartheid then.



“I’m not racist, but...”
__________________
A truce... Bruce
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 13-12-2020, 12:09 PM
eagle mart's Avatar
eagle mart eagle mart is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 1999
Age: 44
Posts: 17,528
Rep Power: 21474859
eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Thread started by a Troll. And what a pointless thread it is. And the political fanatics have taken the bait. The never wrong, entrenched in their own camps just moving from one thread to another. The bbs in 2020, basically.
__________________
PHATTUS 'Tuneus'
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 13-12-2020, 12:10 PM
PauLo's Avatar
PauLo PauLo is online now
43% Burnt
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: ANTIFA HQ
Age: 38
Posts: 15,344
Rep Power: 21474853
PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Where have all these racist ***** come from? **** off back to HO where you can be the biggest bunch of ignorants ****s as you like.
__________________
Snowflake/PC Twat

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 13-12-2020, 12:14 PM
PauLo's Avatar
PauLo PauLo is online now
43% Burnt
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: ANTIFA HQ
Age: 38
Posts: 15,344
Rep Power: 21474853
PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
People seem to be implying that the players taking a knee and using the words "black lives matter" to protest racism as some sort of complete and utter endorsement of the "offical" BLM organisation and everything it has ever done, everything done in its name, and everything it stands for.

They use it to legitimise their racism. It’s as simple as that.
__________________
Snowflake/PC Twat

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.