Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 13-12-2020, 12:26 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Only if I'm really late & stink of booze before a performance review meeting with my boss.
Online meetings have been a real blessing
Old 13-12-2020, 01:15 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Suck on that, *****.
Old 13-12-2020, 03:19 PM
عضو النسور

Bo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
They use it to legitimise their racism. Itís as simple as that.

Accusations of racism are meaningless in 2020 because of morons accusing anyone and everyone of being a racist at the drop of a hat.

Itís as simple as that.
Old 13-12-2020, 03:35 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post

Its Spurs today the views on the chants has already been mentioned. Again i have a view that in any other arena the use of Yid is offensive. Its debateable on the self deprecating use and see both sides. .
How many of the Spurs fans that say/sing 'yid army' are Jewish themselves though is debatable. It's a poor assumption to believe all Tottenham supporters are Jewish just as much as it is a poor assumption that all Brighton supporters are gay.

In the past I think, 'Yid Army' was used as a way of solidarity and fighting back against anti-semitism but now it has become something they now provide without provocation, which does bring it up for debate whether it is a chant that should or shouldn't be heard. Personally I think it is quite bad taste.

Last edited by MFBias; 13-12-2020 at 03:41 PM.
Old 13-12-2020, 03:37 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Jangles View Post
Accusations of racism are meaningless in 2020 because of morons accusing anyone and everyone of being a racist at the drop of a hat.

Itís as simple as that.
If you're not being racist, it's hard to be accused of racism.
Old 13-12-2020, 03:43 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Thread started by a Troll. And what a pointless thread it is. And the political fanatics have taken the bait. The never wrong, entrenched in their own camps just moving from one thread to another. The bbs in 2020, basically.
You could be talking about either left, right, up or down politically on here.
Old 13-12-2020, 03:47 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
If you're not being racist, it's hard to be accused of racism.
Anyone can call anyone a racist without any founding. That doesn't make them a racist just because someone said it.
Old 13-12-2020, 03:54 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Apparently Benteke is bored with taking a knee...

(At the whistle to kneel he started to run upfield... ops!)

And the Palace crowd appeared to applaud it, unlike our rivals from the north
Old 13-12-2020, 05:34 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Apparently Benteke is bored with taking a knee...

(At the whistle to kneel he started to run upfield... ops!)

And the Palace crowd appeared to applaud it, unlike our rivals from the north
Quickest Ive ever seen him run. Bergwjin went with him aswell.

It does look like he has some fire/confidence coming back.
Old 13-12-2020, 06:20 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Sorry, have I missed something? Why would any sane person boo taking the knee?
Old 13-12-2020, 06:22 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Sorry, have I missed something? Why would any sane person boo taking the knee?
Some people are bellends.
Old 13-12-2020, 06:47 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Perhaps a few are disappointed there weren't boos
Old 13-12-2020, 06:49 PM

Loafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is hereLoafster Sam the man is here
Any campaign, statement, movement against racism is to be applauded and certainly not booed.
My criticism is that you can't seem to disagree with the BLM movement or aspects of it without being accused of being a racist
I think the BLM Logos on TV and around the grounds have caused division.
I much prefer the banners against racism, players linking arms etc purely as a demonstration of anti racism, rather than symbols and actions that leave it open to political opinions clouding the main issue.
Football can deliver the message without the BLM name which can cause division.
You can be anti racist and anti BLM
Old 13-12-2020, 07:21 PM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loafster View Post
...you can't seem to disagree with the BLM movement or aspects of it without being accused of being a racist
What bits of BLM go you disagree with? And please don't tell me that you have fallen for those stupid right wing neo-nazi Facebook memes that say it is 'Marxist'. Those ignorant knuckle dragging wankers wouldn't know Marxism if it slapped them around their racist little chops - and it has nothing to do with the reason that players kneel down before games.
Old 13-12-2020, 07:27 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I havenít. You have to pretty thick to think that the statement ďblack lives matterĒ means that other lives donít matter.
It's not a question of thick though really. More like a question of espousing facist views that really hide white supremacist views and disrupting the basic idea that people should not be dying in they way they have.

It's saddening that this country of all countries given it's history would harbour people with views like this and that they now feel emboldened to express them.
Old 13-12-2020, 07:30 PM

Shifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loafster View Post
Any campaign, statement, movement against racism is to be applauded and certainly not booed.
My criticism is that you can't seem to disagree with the BLM movement or aspects of it without being accused of being a racist
I think the BLM Logos on TV and around the grounds have caused division.
I much prefer the banners against racism, players linking arms etc purely as a demonstration of anti racism, rather than symbols and actions that leave it open to political opinions clouding the main issue.
Football can deliver the message without the BLM name which can cause division.
You can be anti racist and anti BLM
The black lives matter MOVEMENT is not political at all
Old 13-12-2020, 07:32 PM

Jonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodger View Post
I think we are a very tolerant country on the whole i think we live and let live.
I am sure Wilf and his team mates will be very relieved that you can tolerate them.
Old 13-12-2020, 10:59 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty97 View Post
The black lives matter MOVEMENT is not political at all
I thought everything was ‘political’ according to some.

Last edited by MFBias; 13-12-2020 at 11:17 PM.
Old 13-12-2020, 11:06 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
You have a far more vivid imagination than me.

I just see Karl Marx.
I see the Tsar and his beautiful family being murdered and I choke back a tear.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 14-12-2020, 12:20 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Bloody Marxists taking the knee!