Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 12-02-2020, 01:53 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
He filmed himself wearing a mask then flipped the camera to show an asian person waiting in the same airport lounge as him and then flipped the camera to show some hand sanitiser and said Coronavirus got to be be fast to catch him or something.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 14-05-2020, 03:46 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Dele Alli was held at knifepoint during a burglary in the early hours of Wednesday morning. Two men broke into the 24-year-old's house in north London. Alli was threatened and punched during the incident and suffered minor facial injuries in a scuffle.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 14-05-2020, 07:51 PM
Googling my Goggles

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Policeman: “ Did they take any medals or silverware”?

Dele Alli: “This is bad enough without you taking the piss”

We are a plastic little South Coast club with middle class nimby supporters.

Oops I've gone and said it”
Old 14-05-2020, 08:13 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Playing pool apparently with his brother and his gf who happen to be staying with him during the lock down Bull Sh!t
Old 16-05-2020, 03:32 AM

big bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is here
I'm not a big fan of Alli, but come on give him a break.The bloke and his brother have been assaulted in his own home, their girl friends terrorized and all you care about is if he is breaking lock down etiquette.
Why wouldn't his brother and his bird be staying with him. He probably lives in a gaff that has a gym, a pool all the works. Isn't that better than locking down in a one bedroom council flat somewhere in Milton Keynes?
Old 20-05-2020, 11:44 AM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Frightening to think that the robbers actually didn't care that they were in the property wasn't like they watched the house see no one was in and burgled the house .
Suppose they think if they get there on a stolen bike car where hoods cctv no threat to them haven't heard if there have been any arrest must have been terrifying for the women to have 2 men suddenly in there house waving knifes about.think if I was a rich footballer pop star anyone rich I would get myself 2 fxxx off big dogs I wouldn't rely on a over stretched police force specially in areas like London and Manchester think mcarthur had a simuler incident when he was at Wigan .
Old 20-05-2020, 11:47 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Apparently Alli dived out of the way of one of the burglars and got a yellow card.
Old 21-05-2020, 07:34 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Anyone see Simon Jordans rant on this on talksport? Have to say he was bang on with what he said, Jim White did not like it haha
Old 21-05-2020, 07:46 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Anyone see Simon Jordans rant on this on talksport? Have to say he was bang on with what he said, Jim White did not like it haha
Obviously touched on a nerve from when SJ had his watch nicked

Does show though Dele Alli at only 24 never won a single trophy but has £350 grand in watches in his bedside draw, crazy world
Old 21-05-2020, 07:59 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Frightening to think that the robbers actually didn't care that they were in the property wasn't like they watched the house see no one was in and burgled the house .
Suppose they think if they get there on a stolen bike car where hoods cctv no threat to them haven't heard if there have been any arrest must have been terrifying for the women to have 2 men suddenly in there house waving knifes about.think if I was a rich footballer pop star anyone rich I would get myself 2 fxxx off big dogs I wouldn't rely on a over stretched police force specially in areas like London and Manchester think mcarthur had a simuler incident when he was at Wigan .

Anyway, I am sure that it was a coincidence that Saturday's Sun juxtaposed the story of a Premier League footballer flying out to Paris for a "sex party" with a Dele Alli update.