Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 22-01-2020, 04:31 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Currently 6/1 on SkyBet. Was 10/1 earlier. Means nothing until it drops to odds on though.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 22-01-2020, 04:32 PM

Fatkinsstrike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFatkinsstrike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFatkinsstrike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFatkinsstrike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFatkinsstrike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFatkinsstrike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFatkinsstrike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFatkinsstrike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFatkinsstrike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFatkinsstrike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFatkinsstrike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is not happening. Even if it does he will be another play on ridiculous wages
Uh, sorry, sorry. No dumping in the lake... Fine. I will put my yard trimmings in a car compactor... Uh... Chief, I think there was a dead body in there... I thought that too, until he said 'yard trimmings.' You got to learn to listen, Lou
Old 22-01-2020, 04:37 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

He knows everything.

Welcome Yannick!
We will. Half an hour before the deadline. We just all need to be patient.

You mean Bolasie, right?
Old 22-01-2020, 04:39 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Nothing on Twitter so nothing in this Shirley
Old 22-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Disagree.

Billionaires donít give up earning Money because they are billionaires. Itís the reason they are rich.

Short career football, and any player is well within their rights to earn as much as possible.. could get a injured and never play again.

The reason we have half the players we have is because we offered them more money than others
As I said, I get the gist, and of course they are entitled to do what they like.

I do however think a multi millionaire footballer moving to a poor standard simply for more money is somewhat a waste of their career, aside from their already bulging bank account.

Of course, and any players we sell will likely earn more, that's the nature of moving jobs, but the moving to a lesser quality profession with lesser quality around you just seems a waste to me. I don't begrudge them it, but it just feels hollow if you get me.
Old 22-01-2020, 04:49 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

He knows everything.

Welcome Yannick!
Wish I did would be Rich by betting.
Old 22-01-2020, 04:50 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayP41ace View Post
As I said, I get the gist, and of course they are entitled to do what they like.

I do however think a multi millionaire footballer moving to a poor standard simply for more money is somewhat a waste of their career, aside from their already bulging bank account.

Of course, and any players we sell will likely earn more, that's the nature of moving jobs, but the moving to a lesser quality profession with lesser quality around you just seems a waste to me. I don't begrudge them it, but it just feels hollow if you get me.
I know what you mean. But then again.. could have gone there.. realised it isnít worth the money and come to Thornton Heath for change of scenery
Old 22-01-2020, 04:54 PM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I know what you mean. But then again.. could have gone there.. realised it isnít worth the money and come to Thornton Heath for change of scenery

This gave me a good chuckle. Like going from Guantanamo Bay to Alcatraz.
Old 22-01-2020, 05:13 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Great. He'll give the team the new and improved coronavirus and they'll all die. Fvck off to Watford.
Old 22-01-2020, 05:22 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Been offered to ac Milan is all i can see on twitter, and that Everton are interested
Old 22-01-2020, 05:53 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by churley1988 View Post
Anyone who chooses to go to China at that stage of their career can only be labelled one thing. With the new rules in China supposedly meaning their salaries will be significantly lower, I hope clubs donít clamber over them to bring them back to Europe, they donít deserve it.
Why do players come to England? For giggles?
Old 22-01-2020, 05:56 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh I totally get we're not the destination of choice for a distinguished career, we're also not able to double many salaries either it seems
Old 22-01-2020, 06:02 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin' Eagles View Post

This gave me a good chuckle. Like going from Guantanamo Bay to Alcatraz.
This is Dalian, where Carrasco is at.

I’d take Fort Neef pond any day though

Old 22-01-2020, 06:31 PM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post

This is Dalian, where Carrasco is at.

Iíd take Fort Neef pond any day though

Me too. Doubt there's a Tasty Jerk Centre in China
Old 22-01-2020, 06:45 PM

rossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Could you imagine a player like this playing in a side managed by Hodgson?

I would cream my pants if we did sign him but its very unlikely to happen
Old 22-01-2020, 07:05 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossi71987 View Post
Could you imagine a player like this playing in a side managed by Hodgson?

I would cream my pants if we did sign him but its very unlikely to happen
Yeh either sat on the bench or played at left back
Old 22-01-2020, 11:47 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Yeh either sat on the bench or played at left back
Yet we played flowing football with the right players ie Cabaye and RLC.
Old 23-01-2020, 12:50 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Dalian paid a lot of money for him and my understanding is a salary cap is being introduced in China. I would imagine this is being driven by the player not wanting to take a salary cut. I suspect he's going to have to lump it and stay in China cos there is no way we would pay the money that his club would want. Also he's on £180Kish PW and has two years left. There is no way we sign him unless Wilf gets sold and the player himself is desperate to get out of China. Which does appear to be the case.

All that said it does look like the club has lost its corporate sponsor so they might have money problems as they have Benitez, London and Carrasco on big wages

Last edited by red&blue_moomin; 23-01-2020 at 01:09 AM.
Old 23-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Carrasco won't get 180k anywhere in Europe. Players in peak career know this and are going to China to pad out their pensions of a few years or pay off any debts they've accrued from agent mismanagement/bad investments. Wages won't be an issue so it's not really appropriate to look at in standard terms of pay cut etc.
Old 23-01-2020, 01:11 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
9 / 1 on to join Arse FFS.