Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 11-01-2002, 12:46 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
What are you listening to at the moment?

As a follow up to the hugely popular what are you reading thread: What are you listening too at the moment?

Preferably individual tracks please and again preferably available on AudioGalaxy

Me:

Black Sabath - War Pigs
Cockney Rebel - make me smile
TVThemes - Space 1999
texas featuring wu tang clan - say what you want
coldcut - more beats + pieces

You?
Old 11-01-2002, 12:48 AM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
At this very moment, sat at my desk (where I've several hundred tracks lined up on random) I'm listening to the Underworld live album (everything, everything - just search for "underworld - full album"), available in its entirety on Audiogalaxy.

Last CD I bought was Zero 7, v chilled.
Old 11-01-2002, 12:49 AM
Help me!

IWCW the return : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIWCW the return : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIWCW the return : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIWCW the return : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIWCW the return : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIWCW the return : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIWCW the return : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIWCW the return : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIWCW the return : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIWCW the return : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIWCW the return : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
System of a down - Chop Suey
Old 11-01-2002, 12:53 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Preferably individual tracks please and again preferably available on AudioGalaxy
Old 11-01-2002, 12:54 AM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteve in Phoenix came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon

Cruisin - Smokey Robinson
Old 11-01-2002, 12:54 AM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecumbrian_eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecumbrian_eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecumbrian_eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecumbrian_eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecumbrian_eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecumbrian_eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecumbrian_eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecumbrian_eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecumbrian_eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecumbrian_eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Radio 1, but i aint got a clue what it is, sorry. I was listening to Leftfield earlier, thats the fantastic Leftism album
Old 11-01-2002, 12:56 AM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave preferably useable tracks on audiogalaxy
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 11-01-2002, 12:59 AM

Zimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weed
roni size & method man - ghetto celebrity

4 hero - les fleurs

Limp Bizkit and DMX - rollin'
Old 11-01-2002, 01:40 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Quote:
Old 11-01-2002, 01:45 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why does it have to be from this audiogalaxy thing, why can't I just tell you what i'm listening to?

Well let the sun shine on your face
And don’t let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 11-01-2002, 01:46 AM
_

candide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
muse-plug in baby
rammstein-sonne
starsailor-poor misguided fool
slipknot-everthing ends

and thanks iwcw, cause now i feel like
listening to
system of a down-chop suey
(and the rest of the album)
Old 11-01-2002, 01:48 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by sexyrazor
Why does it have to be from this audiogalaxy thing, why can't I just tell you what i'm listening to?
OK danni what are you listening to?
Old 11-01-2002, 01:49 AM
pura vida

I'll keep quiet then and listen on - now on Harry Neilson with "You're breaking my heart so feck you" btw
Does that mean that lots of the individual tracks I've got (only have a few full albums) have since been blacklisted by AG?
Old 11-01-2002, 01:51 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave

OK danni what are you listening to?
Sophie Ellis Bextor's Album which was bought for me today!

Please....

Ouch that Hurt! was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOuch that Hurt! was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOuch that Hurt! was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOuch that Hurt! was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOuch that Hurt! was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOuch that Hurt! was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOuch that Hurt! was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOuch that Hurt! was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOuch that Hurt! was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOuch that Hurt! was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOuch that Hurt! was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Best of Kirsty McColl
Chilled Ibiza
Mellon Collie and the infinate Sadness - Smashing Pumpkins
Now thats what I call quite good - The Housemartins

Don't you just love the Virgin Sale.......and music shops also!
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan

I'll keep quiet then and listen on - now on Harry Neilson with "You're breaking my heart so feck you" btw
Does that mean that lots of the individual tracks I've got (only have a few full albums) have since been blacklisted by AG?
dunno . . .
Old 11-01-2002, 01:53 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by sexyrazor

Sophie Ellis Bextor's Album which was bought for me today!
I think some people are still struggling with the concept of individual tracks still
Old 11-01-2002, 01:55 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave

I think some people are still struggling with the concept of individual tracks still
Ok Ok Mr Pedantic 'Murder on the Dance Floor'

Old 11-01-2002, 01:56 AM

CPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
LIT- My Own Worst Enemy
Suede- Electricity
Sum41- Fat Lip
Dandy Warhols- Bohemian Like You

these should keep ya goin!
Old 11-01-2002, 01:58 AM
pura vida

Underworld, Everything everything has live versions of the following individual tracks, all of which I've just listened to:
1. Juanita / Kiteless
2. Cups
3. Push Upstairs
4. Pearls Girl
5. Jumbo
6. Shudder / King Of Snake
7. Born Slippy NUXX
8. Rez / Cowgirl